What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

Confirmed sources from kamra say that FC-31 will enter PAF in 2022...this is the main objectives of PAF now. ws10 engine with supercruise which will be first tested in 2018 and will be ready by 2020 while the aircraft will be ready by 2018 with all cutting edge avionics. Possible that pak may induct western avionics

Then how you are going to counter hundreds of Su-30 MKI, Rafael, Mig-29, 5th generation PAKFA, Mirage-2000 etc.
PAK-FA/FFGA will not come to India until 2022 to 2025 look at the development phase of PAK-FA, so no worries, Su-30MKI has huge RCS detected by ground radars and by the AWACS to scramble F-16 fire its AMRAAM to Abort missons by the Su-30MKI, as for Mig-29 and Mirage-2000 we have medium ranged SAMs and looking forward to induct long range SAMs like HQ-9, for the near future we have JF-17 block-3 in pipeline to take care of all other fighter of IAF exception of RAFALE, @Zarvan bahi stated that we are looking EF-2000 or Su-35 to counter RAFALE, so no worries bro:pakistan:

PAK-FA/FFGA will not come to India until 2022 to 2025 look at the development phase of PAK-FA, so no worries, Su-30MKI has huge RCS detected by ground radars and by the AWACS to scramble F-16 fire its AMRAAM to Abort missons by the Su-30MKI, as for Mig-29 and Mirage-2000 we have medium ranged SAMs and looking forward to induct long range SAMs like HQ-9, for the near future we have JF-17 block-3 in pipeline to take care of all other fighter of IAF exception of RAFALE, @Zarvan bahi stated that we are looking EF-2000 or Su-35 to counter RAFALE, so no worries bro:pakistan:
PAF is looking for more F-16's. Obama will be giving the permission to the Jordanian ones.

EFT is air superiority fighter but PAF is looking for multi-role aircraft. If EFT is to be bought then many trench 1 are available. The only air-superiority aircraft that would come to PAF, if things go well can be the TFX, the J31 is also being developed as multi-role aircraft.

PAF is looking for more F-16's. Obama will be giving the permission to the Jordanian ones.

EFT is air superiority fighter but PAF is looking for multi-role aircraft. If EFT is to be bought then many trench 1 are available. The only air-superiority aircraft that would come to PAF, if things go well can be the TFX, the J31 is also being developed as multi-role aircraft.

Why Tench-1s are available for sale and who are selling them?

Both SU-35 or Euro Fighter can come. In my opinion SU-35 have more chances but recent visit of Italian defence minster could be related to Euro Fighter. Also I heard that our PAF boss is more fan of EF than SU-35. We were little slow because Rafale deal of India was not getting finalized but now as it's final we we would go for an answer soon. Secondly Urdu news papers are not my source I know How big disaster they are when it comes to defence reporting

Rafale deal done, and you are saying not getting finalised!! Hmm

Both SU-35 or Euro Fighter can come. In my opinion SU-35 have more chances but recent visit of Italian defence minster could be related to Euro Fighter. Also I heard that our PAF boss is more fan of EF than SU-35. We were little slow because Rafale deal of India was not getting finalized but now as it's final we we would go for an answer soon. Secondly Urdu news papers are not my source I know How big disaster they are when it comes to defence reporting
for EF2000 you need a lot of Money/cash and i believe Germany offered EF to Pakistan in 1990s and Italy + Spain will be willing to sell it to Pakistan but not sure about UK..In 2006 Pakistan was considering several options i.e to buy 30 to 50 EF,Rafeal to counter indian MKI which they were producing it about 10 a year but what happened ?? nothing and till this day we are hearing that Pakistan is going to buy about 30 TO 50 or sometimes 40+ advance Planes !! and then there were reports that The four-nation, European Eurofighter consortium that builds the Eurofighter Typhoon fighter jet has proposed a $5 billion industrial participation program to Turkey and possibly turkey becoming partner and afterwards promote and sell it to those countries who have a friendly relations with turkey but that never happened..i dont think we are going to buy 40+ EF2000 which costs 100+million $ per/unit, you are talking about more than 4$ billion deal !! who is going to pay for that ??

- buying SU-35 in near future is not possible and considering Russian contract to deliver twenty-four Su-35 fighters worth more than $2 billion to China is also way too much expensive , isnt it ?? then why not invest in J-31 stealth fighter jet just like what we did with JF-17, when many ppl thought that JF-17 prog is bound to fail and will not fly and wont take off ever...

Last edited:

sir i think we going to mix of trench 2,3 if we are going to trench1 it is not a bad option either we will have dedicated AD fighter, multi-role job goes to F-16 and JF-17 not bad at all sir, as for TFX is way off in the future, mass productions of TFX will be in 2028to 2030 as my estimation, our best bet to stick with J-31 which is available in 2022, 2025 time-frame :pakistan:

UK EFT trench 1 have ground attack capability, meanwhile if purchased from Italy or any other country can be upgraded for ground roles.

The JF31 future is so far uncertain as predicted by many pros here meanwhile TFX is also facing delays.

J10C is a great bvr fighter armed with pl21
Chinese have large number of legacy fighters to be replaced so first they shall fulfill their own demand which is in hundreds.

Why Tench-1s are available for sale and who are selling them?

Royal Air Force is to replace them by 2017-18. Some have been scraped as well.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/raf-butchers-four-typhoon-jets-6963359

Spanish Air Force had placed their F-18's for sale, unfortunately there are no buyers hence they have also offered the EFT for sale or even lease.

Austria has Tranche 2 which are to be replaced..
http://www.countriesintheworld.com/saab-pitches-gripen-as-typhoon.html

http://www.janes.com/article/42214/austria-further-reduces-qra-capabilities

Royal Air Force is to replace them by 2017-18. Some have been scraped as well.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/raf-butchers-four-typhoon-jets-6963359

Spanish Air Force had placed their F-18's for sale, unfortunately there are no buyers hence they have also offered the EFT for sale or even lease.

Austria has Tranche 2 which are to be replaced..
http://www.countriesintheworld.com/saab-pitches-gripen-as-typhoon.html

http://www.janes.com/article/42214/austria-further-reduces-qra-capabilities

Does EFT have some issue in it? It's to early to scrap even trench-1 or 2 no MLU for them? Look how long F-16s and even M-3s are used by their operators compared to them its way to early to release them from service. Leaving financial and economic issues aside.

sir i think we going to mix of trench 2,3 if we are going to trench1 it is not a bad option either we will have dedicated AD fighter, multi-role job goes to F-16 and JF-17 not bad at all sir, as for TFX is way off in the future, mass productions of TFX will be in 2028to 2030 as my estimation, our best bet to stick with J-31 which is available in 2022, 2025 time-frame :pakistan:
Sir, probably it will be Trench 1 and 2 which will be upgraded over the years. This is provided PAF does get them.

TFX is having some delays, fortunately one of the major issue regarding the engine has been solved. After the recent developments it is certain that more intent would be shown in TFX as Turkey is considering lowering the number of F-35's. How ever F-35 was to replace the F-4's and TFX was to replace the F-16's.

This could indicate some delay now but faster production which would benefit in regards to export. The target date would still be the same for the time being.

Now going to the J31, the delivery dates would be 2020-2021 because most of the research that is being done on J-20 is being incorporated on the J-31. There are some rumors that China might also procure the J-31 for the Western and Southern regions and keep the J-20 for Eastern regions.

J-20 is said to be available by 2019-2020.

UK EFT trench 1 have ground attack capability, meanwhile if purchased from Italy or any other country can be upgraded for ground roles.

The JF31 future is so far uncertain as predicted by many pros here meanwhile TFX is also facing delays.

Chinese have large number of legacy fighters to be replaced so first they shall fulfill their own demand which is in hundreds.
Trench 1 still remains a Air Defence Fighter.
Upgrade it to trench 2 then it is a decent ground attack aircraft.
Trench 3 is going to be a true Multi Role fighter.

Does EFT have some issue in it? It's to early to scrap even trench-1 or 2 no MLU for them?
The MLU KIT is not available. Also there are issues with spares hence to keep RAF EFT serviceable 4 aircraft were scraped. Now after Brixit it looks even more difficult. It will be seen how the divorce goes...

IMO EU would still keep existing contracts & treaties,and the British Courts would continue to enforce the. However British Parliament would have her Supremacy once again and European Parliament would have a limited role of having various new agreements and treaties.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom