What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

Russia gives a dam about strong relations. Russia has issues with Malaysia and Indonesia but they are selling them weapons also. Turkey recently killed their pilot and now they are offering Turkey Air Defence with TOT. Also offering other weapons. Putin and Russia are not Obama and USA. You pay Russians you would get any weapon you want.

You can't compare one state to another.. Russia sells weapon to China as well as Vietnam too.. but the case both countries have different posture.

There are two options for PAF either go to Typhoon under 100 or J-10 C 100+ and yes WVR and HOBS We are also 2 options German IRSTT or South African A-Darter as for meteor is 3 years away, we should consider PL-15 and PL-21 Chinese BVR

Mr. Head Banger how can Pakistan buy 100 EFTs?

Pakistan is trying in manage at least 40 advance 4.5 gen jets with difficulties how they can go for 100 EFTs?

In that kind of money PAF can go for at least two squadrons of F-35s.

PAK cannot afford to buy F-16, and F-15 is much more expensive.

Used Typhoons Tranche 1 without upgrades was offered at $50-60M with training & logistics 1-2 years ago.
Upgraded to T3 would make them much more expensive

How capable is trench-1 compared to F-16 block-52+, upgraded MKI, Mig-29 & M2Ks?

:lol: i heard same news but without specific aircraft mentions, you add EF-2000 and Su-35 by yourself:rofl:no one believes you
Yes I added SU-35 and EF-2000 because PAF told this to senate I knew PAF was about to brief senate on this issue two days before they gave senate briefing so please remain in denial until INSHALLAH soon I would be proven right again.
FB_IMG_1476617974245.jpg

Mr. Head Banger how can Pakistan buy 100 EFTs?

Pakistan is trying in manage at least 40 advance 4.5 gen jets with difficulties how they can go for 100 EFTs?

In that kind of money PAF can go for at least two squadrons of F-35s.

How capable is trench-1 compared to F-16 block-52+, upgraded MKI, Mig-29 & M2Ks?

Tranche 1 is basically air to air.
Air to ground is limited until Tranche 3

Those mocking @Zarvan should know that all sources saying Russia not selling planes 'at present' take an example Russia sells to both China and India enemies of each other, strong allies of Russia , Vietnam too , Russia economy hit bad they need money and I think after giving s-400 to India they can justify su35 sale and India pressure won't matter it's not like they can leave Russia and join us bloc especially due to ongoing projects Indians think about it and due to Indian pressure Russians can also increase price of su 35

Yes I added SU-35 and EF-2000 because PAF told this to senate I knew PAF was about to brief senate on this issue two days before they gave senate briefing so please remain in denial until INSHALLAH soon I would be proven right again.
View attachment 343942
PAF doesn't specify any jet to senate but said Pakistan is looking to buy 40 High End Air Crafts this is your own words from your previous post, you fabricated this news to your own liking and disliking, you are funniest senior member on PDF:lol::rofl:

PAF doesn't specify any jet to senate but said Pakistan is looking to buy 40 High End Air Crafts this is your own words from your previous post, you fabricated this news to your own liking and disliking, you are funniest senior member on PDF:lol::rofl:
Sir jee not that I agree hundred percent with zarvan but if they told Senate then they do have money and right su35 fits in best refer to my post above

This 40 Fighter Jet was also reported by Haris Khan. Mr Haris Khan writes for defence news and many other international well reputed defence magazines he has been quoted several times by Janes also. Yes PAF is looking for 40 Fighter Jets and this exactly what senate was told by PAF and I have my own sources which told me about 40 Fighter Jets and I knew about 40 Jets before senate was told by PAF. So I am only amused at kids like you

Sir jee not that I agree hundred percent with zarvan but if they told Senate then they do have money and right su35 fits in best refer to my post above
but he said in his last post PAF want to buy 40 high end Fighter jets PAF doesn't to specify any particular jet in the front of senate he assume that it is Su-35 or Typhoon it could be any jet ranges to new F-16 to J-10C, J-11D or might be a stealth fighter

This 40 Fighter Jet was also reported by Haris Khan. Mr Haris Khan writes for defence news and many other international well reputed defence magazines he has been quoted several times by Janes also. Yes PAF is looking for 40 Fighter Jets and this exactly what senate was told by PAF and I have my own sources which told me about 40 Fighter Jets and I knew about 40 Jets before senate was told by PAF. So I am only amused at kids like you
sir i am not denying PAF didn't told its needs in the front of senate but as you said in your previous post PAF didn't specify any particular fighter jet in the front of senate just said that PAF want to buy 40 high end Fighter jets it could be any jet ranges to new F-16, EF-2000, Su-35, JAS-39 Grippen, J-10C or J-11 series

but he said in his last post PAF want to buy 40 high end Fighter jets PAF doesn't to specify any particular jet in the front of senate he assume that it is Su-35 or Typhoon it could be any jet ranges to new F-16 to J-10C, J-11D or might be a stealth fighter

sir i am not denying PAF didn't told its needs in the front of senate but as you said in your previous post PAF didn't specify any particular fighter jet in the front of senate just said that PAF want to buy 40 high end Fighter jets it could be any jet ranges to new F-16, EF-2000, Su-35, JAS-39 Grippen, J-10C or J-11 series
yes, it would be anyone but
sartaj aziz said that Pakistan will buy non-american jet which means that new F-16,F-15,F-18 and JAS-39 Grippen is out of the question.
Sir Haris Khan said that these jets will not be the chinese and or 5th gen, so J-10 and J-11 are out of question.

Remaining jets are EFT,Su-35 and Rafale.
as Rafale is going to India, which left only two options

EF Typhoon and Su-35..
use some common sex.

@Zarvan may be or may be not right about the Senate Briefing as we don't know his source, but what @Zarvan say comes true mostly.

I trust my source specially when I was told about this 40 Jets before Senate was briefed and also Mr Haris Khan told people than I am trusting my source on the names he has told me. J-10 C no way and J-11 won't come until Russia allows China to sell them. F-16 again not happening due USA games as for Grippen !!! Sweden after SAAB is not interested in selling us weapons. They come up with human rights crap. Now EuroFighter is great and easy option due to two reasons that both Italy and Britain are trying to sell use those and our Air Chief even flew one. SU-35 was offered by Russia and what I know is our officers are in Russia discussing the deal.

Yes Yes off course our officers are in Russia discussing deal with Ghosts

I trust my source specially when I was told about this 40 Jets before Senate was briefed and also Mr Haris Khan told people than I am trusting my source on the names he has told me. J-10 C no way and J-11 won't come until Russia allows China to sell them. F-16 again not happening due USA games as for Grippen !!! Sweden after SAAB is not interested in selling us weapons. They come up with human rights crap. Now EuroFighter is great and easy option due to two reasons that both Italy and Britain are trying to sell use those and our Air Chief even flew one. SU-35 was offered by Russia and what I know is our officers are in Russia discussing the deal.

Yes Yes off course our officers are in Russia discussing deal with Ghosts

But Eurofighter is too expensive....i dont think PAF will go for it... They didnt even want to pay full proce for 8 f 16 block 52..... I think PAF will want to go for a cheaper option than eurofighter... Maybe a chinese option...

Back
Top Bottom