What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

I trust my source specially when I was told about this 40 Jets before Senate was briefed and also Mr Haris Khan told people than I am trusting my source on the names he has told me. J-10 C no way and J-11 won't come until Russia allows China to sell them. F-16 again not happening due USA games as for Grippen !!! Sweden after SAAB is not interested in selling us weapons. They come up with human rights crap. Now EuroFighter is great and easy option due to two reasons that both Italy and Britain are trying to sell use those and our Air Chief even flew one. SU-35 was offered by Russia and what I know is our officers are in Russia discussing the deal.
So you mean we have only two options left Typhoon and Su-35, Ok sir you win i lose and pardon me for insulting you:angel:

So you mean we have only two options left Typhoon and Su-35, Ok sir you win i lose and pardon me for insulting you:angel:
New F-16 is little difficult although I have heard USA has recently approved 8 new F-16 for us but these are not those high end Air Craft which we wanted still we would keep buying old F-16. Rafale won't come due to India is buying them and Sweden is not ready to sell us Grippen and also Gripen is not what we require. J-11 D great jet but would need Russian permission and Russia would prefer to make themselves thus offering us SU-35 and EuroFighter is being pushed by both Italy which don't like India much and Britain. @Farah Sohail The kind of projects we are running and weapons we are buying if we look at our budget we don't have money for any of them but I have serious feeling that this 46 billion dollar CPEC is the economic part is announced I think there is some military package also and Arabs are also providing help. Because number of projects we are running no way we can afford them in 8 billion dollars.

I trust my source specially when I was told about this 40 Jets before Senate was briefed and also Mr Haris Khan told people than I am trusting my source on the names he has told me. J-10 C no way and J-11 won't come until Russia allows China to sell them. F-16 again not happening due USA games as for Grippen !!! Sweden after SAAB is not interested in selling us weapons. They come up with human rights crap. Now EuroFighter is great and easy option due to two reasons that both Italy and Britain are trying to sell use those and our Air Chief even flew one. SU-35 was offered by Russia and what I know is our officers are in Russia discussing the deal.
Is any hint that we discussing Typhoon with UK or Itlay

Is any hint that we discussing Typhoon with UK or Itlay
Well biggest hint is our Air Chief was seen flying Euro Fighter. Also even when Nawaz became PM and David Cameron came to Pakistan even than he offered Euro Fighter and also there Destroyer Type 45.

New F-16 is little difficult although I have heard USA has recently approved 8 new F-16 for us but these are not those high end Air Craft which we wanted still we would keep buying old F-16. Rafale won't come due to India is buying them and Sweden is not ready to sell us Grippen and also Gripen is not what we require. J-11 D great jet but would need Russian permission and Russia would prefer to make themselves thus offering us SU-35 and EuroFighter is being pushed by both Italy which don't like India much and Britain. @Farah Sohail The kind of projects we are running and weapons we are buying if we look at our budget we don't have money for any of them but I have serious feeling that this 46 billion dollar CPEC is the economic part is announced I think there is some military package also and Arabs are also providing help. Because number of projects we are running no way we can afford them in 8 billion dollars.
Why not J-10 C is there is any deficiency in the design of J-10 C something else

Why would Arabs help us? Arabs are already upset with us, for not joining Yemen war.. Since yemen war, UAE, has openly gone into Indias lap..their prince would be chief guest on indian republic day... As far as Saudi Arabia is concerned, although they have not publicly shown reservation to Pak, but we know tht even they are not quite happy with us, although things have started to become normal once again...but still i dont think they would help with money in buying new aircarfts... As far as CPEC is concerned, it will still take time to materialise fully..so investment will not come so quickly... So if we want 40 eurofighters, tht will ask for huge money, which i dont thinkPakistan can afford

Why would Arabs help us? Arabs are already upset with us, for not joining Yemen war.. Since yemen war, UAE, has openly gone into Indias lap..their prince would be chief guest on indian republic day... As far as Saudi Arabia is concerned, although they have not publicly shown reservation to Pak, but we know tht even they are not quite happy with us, although things have started to become normal once again...but still i dont think they would help with money in buying new aircarfts... As far as CPEC is concerned, it will still take time to materialise fully..so investment will not come so quickly... So if we want 40 eurofighters, tht will ask for huge money, which i dont thinkPakistan can afford
Arabs are way to smart. They know after all their security depends on us. Even in UAE Army many are Pakistanis and also they hire people for their intelligence agencies from Pakistan even they made General Shuja Pasha head of their security. We settled the issue of Yemen with them. Saudi Arabia is okay and in fact great and also looking forward to Army Chief heading their Arab League kind of Army or what ever that is. Finally CPEC China is way smart than we think China knows How to protect and paying for few Euro Fighter is not much issue. Secondly if you look at weapons we have bought recently or are buying or planning to buy in future well if you see their costs we cannot afford most of them still we are buying them so money is not that big issue because either we have some secret money which I doubt or some help is coming from friendly countries.

Arabs are way to smart. They know after all their security depends on us. Even in UAE Army many are Pakistanis and also they hire people for their intelligence agencies from Pakistan even they made General Shuja Pasha head of their security. We settled the issue of Yemen with them. Saudi Arabia is okay and in fact great and also looking forward to Army Chief heading their Arab League kind of Army or what ever that is. Finally CPEC China is way smart than we think China knows How to protect and paying for few Euro Fighter is not much issue. Secondly if you look at weapons we have bought recently or are buying or planning to buy in future well if you see their costs we cannot afford most of them still we are buying them so money is not that big issue because either we have some secret money which I doubt or some help is coming from friendly countries.

Regd UAE... They hired Gen Pasha, much before the yemen war.. I think his assignment there had finished, a yr or two back..i think i read it by some journalist tht he had returned to Pak.. If we see, UAE has been openly acting against Pak, since yemen war..they have been cosying up too much with india since yemen war...so no, we havent settlrd issue of yemen, with UAE at least....

Cant say exactly abt saudis... Yes, things seem to have become normal between Pak and Saudis apparently... And also, whats the fate of deal between Gen Raheel and Saudis? I hope, tht he accepts the offer....and then he can also negotiate a better deal for Pakistan with Saudis... If .gen Raheel accepts tht offer, then i think we can see Saudi money coming..if he negotiates a good deal with them... He can take some assurances from them, for Pak... But i am afraid, tht he might reject the offer.. For strategic purposes, he must accept the offer.. We shouldnt let arabs go to .india... We can overcome the damage done, during yemen war, by gen raheel accepting the offer, and tht too without committing any troops...it will be another disaster if Gen Raheel doesnt accept the offer

I have been proved right several times before. So you want to remain in denial your choice but Russia offcials have even briefed our Military Officers on various defence weapons Russia is offering including MI-28 and Air Defence Systems and Tanks I am amused you haven't read those threads

14212746_1262227967150149_2463864900591676596_n.jpg

It you Mr who are in denial mode. Although everything was reported on this forum. For some hilarious reason you are living in denial. Don't worry I was made fun of even than when I told people that we are working on mini nuclear plant for our submarines. And now Mr Oscar thread has confirmed. So I am right on this one also you are free to live in denial.

you created a thread abt 3,4,5 months ago that Pakistan is about to buy Russian planes and now you are saying that it is in final stage ?? when this final stage will come to an end ?? they are in russian from last 4,5 months ?? :what: doesn't make any sense !! if deal didnt went accordingly and we didn't buy SU-35 in 40+ numbers then i will hold you accountable for that these URDU newspapers are not reliable source stop spreading Conspiracy theories :D i'll wait for 5 months and by that time hopefully our officers will be back from Russia :D i will create special thread for you i.e after 5 months and i'm already collecting info abt all the Conspiracy theories threads you have started in the last 2,3 years :devil: all these threads are under my Surveillance :enjoy:

you created a thread abt 3,4,5 months ago that Pakistan is about to buy Russian planes and now you are saying that it is in final stage ?? when this final stage will come to an end ?? they are in russian from last 4,5 months ?? :what: doesn't make any sense !! if deal didnt went accordingly and we didn't buy SU-35 in 40+ numbers then i will hold you accountable for that these URDU newspapers are not reliable source stop spreading Conspiracy theories :D i'll wait for 5 months and by that time hopefully our officers will be back from Russia :D i will create special thread for you i.e after 5 months and i'm already collecting info abt all the Conspiracy theories threads you have started in the last 2,3 years :devil: all these threads are under my Surveillance :enjoy:
Both SU-35 or Euro Fighter can come. In my opinion SU-35 have more chances but recent visit of Italian defence minster could be related to Euro Fighter. Also I heard that our PAF boss is more fan of EF than SU-35. We were little slow because Rafale deal of India was not getting finalized but now as it's final we we would go for an answer soon. Secondly Urdu news papers are not my source I know How big disaster they are when it comes to defence reporting

Pakistan & Russian relations not so strong to go direct to Su-35 not possible Russian & Pakistan positive relations has just started, and what Russian will do pressure from India, not possible the deal is not possible

there is something called limitations mr....u personally attck everyone on defence.pk ..plz try to be under ur skin

saudi royal palaces r being guarded by pak army and they know that whenevrr some serious shit happens only pak army will come definitely...i live in arab and i realise this fact...no matter we backed out from yemen but we r helping them in many ways in yemen war better not to explain...every arab here loves pak army

Back
Top Bottom