What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

And tejas finally being inducted after 32 Years...

Just take it as a joke please

well Most of the Mods and elite members said that Haris Khan is a reliable Source
why bring tejas here :cheesy:

anyway its funding started in 1993 and it flew for first time in 2001 so as per you differnce between 1993 and 2016 in 32 :haha:

why bring tejas here :cheesy:

anyway its funding started in 1993 and it flew for first time in 2001 so as per you differnce between 1993 and 2016 in 32 :haha:

it was just a Joke (sense of Humor)

Well the Program Started in 1983...

as for RD93 isnt the same engine used in testing going on for J31 ?
Yes.
Still it is a smoky engine not ideal for stealth aircraft. No thrust vectoring and no supper cruse. Basically under powered.

Project R&D started even before I was born:haha:.

Was his source is reliable in the past ?

A majority of them. But, nobody has been 100% correct.

However, since he is an insider of sorts ... I wouldn't be surprised if later on it turns out that he was used to spread misinformation to throw everyone off on what the PAF is really up to or not.

Yes.
Still it is a smoky engine not ideal for stealth aircraft. No thrust vectoring and no supper cruse. Basically under powered.

Yes.

what makes you think russians cant make a smoke free and add thrust vectoring to RD93 well read again they have already done that in Mig35

lets not bring tejas here but even then a project R&D only starts when the funding is cleared and taking into account indian economy almost was in its most misrable time plus all those tech sanctions

but main thing is what according to you is the best future fighter for PAF till J31 comes :azn:

A majority of them. But, nobody has been 100% correct.

However, since he is an insider of sorts ... I wouldn't be surprised if later on it turns out that he was used to spread misinformation to throw everyone off on what the PAF is really up to or not.
just for our knowledge can you name the few ?

India doesn't have so far such system. Even USA can't claim 100% air defense through SAMs.
thats why you by so many expensive war birds and waste billions of dollars every year to train and mantain on them

how are you so sure about which aircraft Pakistan will buy ?
well my so called "chirria"a very good friend of mine from ....... its a secret

Last edited:
Hi,

At what service ceiling do you think the survivability rate is higher?
Dear Sir, sorry for late reply but any aircraft having speed of Mach 2.2+ and service ceiling of above 60,000ft in case of Indo Pak scenario shall be quite capable both for recon or deep penetration. Jets like J15/16 or Su35 with capable AESA,IRST and capable next gen EW suite are quite capable also having some stealth features.

thats why you by so many expensive war birds and waste billions of dollars every year to train and mantain on them

well my so called "chirria"a very good friend of mine from ....... its a sectret
Sir,
So far comparatively PAF has not mad any expensive purchases in recent past apart from 18 F16 block 52 jets.But your wording is quite true for IAF.

To EF is more difficult to obtain even if we manage the finances than Su35. Though EF is much better in looks yet Su35 is giant which is true multirole heavy jet. Even as described it's powerful PESA radar is quite difficult to Jam and can also detect true stealthy platforms at BVR ranges.

@volatile

I may not remember exactly when and what ... but off hand information about the progress of the JF-17, EDA F-16s arrival ... is what comes to mind, His snippets are not just limited to the Air Force forum ... but that is usually the place I frequent.

Sorry I can't give u more specifics but he has done enough to have earned the respect of the senior PakDef members and that perception is generally permeated across that forum.

@volatile

I may not remember exactly when and what ... but off hand information about the progress of the JF-17, EDA F-16s arrival ... is what comes to mind, His snippets are not just limited to the Air Force forum ... but that is usually the place I frequent.

Sorry I can't give u more specifics but he has done enough to have earned the respect of the senior PakDef members and that perception is generally permeated across that forum.
fair enough comments ,its just too much speculations coupled with anxiety

Hi can any one shed light about BRITAIN moving away from EU specially what will happen about Euro fighter consortium

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom