What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

but if PAF pays for it in cash i see no reason russia not selling it
Same is true for SU35 or any other equipment from Russia. If Pakistan pays for it then nothing can stop Russia to sell the required weapon system to Pakistan.

MIG 29 -- Then we should try to stop it

PAF have rejected Mig-29 during 90s when they were suffering from sanctions, now it will be better to invest in JFT if no frontline jet is available or in reach, JFT should be developed into JFT-NG with at least like Hornet to Super Hornet / Growler.

Dear Sir, sorry for late reply but any aircraft having speed of Mach 2.2+ and service ceiling of above 60,000ft in case of Indo Pak scenario shall be quite capable both for recon or deep penetration. Jets like J15/16 or Su35 with capable AESA,IRST and capable next gen EW suite are quite capable also having some stealth features.

Hi,

How many aircraft have a service ceiling of 60000 and how many fly at that ceiling during operations---hardly any.

Loaded fighter aircraft cannot even reach that ceiling----they stay in 20---30 thousand feet envelope for their missions.

The turks have flown the old Phantom with the next gen EW suite---and same with the chinese for their JH7B's.

Hi,

How many aircraft have a service ceiling of 60000 and how many fly at that ceiling during operations---hardly any.

Loaded fighter aircraft cannot even reach that ceiling----they stay in 20---30 thousand feet envelope for their missions.

The turks have flown the old Phantom with the next gen EW suite---and same with the chinese for their JH7B's.

Sir Mig 25 Foxbat had service ceiling much higher than 60,000 ft similarly F15s have higher ceiling, Rafaels have same case. At least at the time of penetration they may fly high and for recon missions Mig 25s have already achieved high flying records.

I personally believe that even armed J15/16s have service ceiling between 58 to 60,000 ft. JH7b having only powerful EW suit or to be BVR capable can't compete in modern warfare with high RCS and less maneuverability.

Typhoon or rafale su35 would all be excellent additions and would worry Indians too much

All three fighters are way above anything in pak Air Force today including the single squadron of block 52 you have today

Even the much vaunted Mki of India would struggle again such power technology and weapons load of all three super mid fourth to lates fourth gen fighters.

I have always suggested to really meet the massive su30 Mki threat paf needs more than 70 odd Falcons .

Thunder forget guys way too limited in ew radars and weapons twr and range.

Now add three squadrons of Thyphoons would simple rebalance the whole scenario.

Sir Mig 25 Foxbat had service ceiling much higher than 60,000 ft similarly F15s have higher ceiling, Rafaels have same case. At least at the time of penetration they may fly high and for recon missions Mig 25s have already achieved high flying records.

I personally believe that even armed J15/16s have service ceiling between 58 to 60,000 ft. JH7b having only powerful EW suit or to be BVR capable can't compete in modern warfare with high RCS and less maneuverability.

Sir,

Please stop the---. You are clueless and are winging it left and right.

he is saying with armament without armament MIG-25 record it was 125000 ft and he is right most fighters can fly with armament 20,000 to 30,000 ft enough is enough lets say 40,0000 ft:hitwall::hitwall::lol:

Back
Top Bottom