What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

Btw H-Khan didnt rule out china. what he said was it will not be FC31, j-20 or j-10.

there are chances for J-16 also as his wording was

J-16 = F15E

may b on lease.

@ACE OF THE AIR @Zarvan @MastanKhan @Oscar @DESERT FIGHTER

No, No Chinese aircraft.
Chinese role in PAF is limited to Jf17 & AWACS now.

Not worth more then 3 million its a 1980's plane with new paint job

Look at Corolla of 80, and look at Corolla of now.
Entirely new car.
Same is Case of F16.

Well F16 is no means a plane worth more then 3-4 Million dollars since world has moved forward with better larger more capable planes

Pakistan has its eye on the Russians. The Mig-35 along with some SU-35s should do wonders for PAF.

He said neither Chinese nor American and J-10 is Chinese aircraft and that's not highend by any means...bigger than JF-17 but not really high end, It can either be EF, SU-35 or Mirage 2009
Where did he say neither j16?
Below is HKhan's post which spawned this thread

''
As per AHQ, PAF is looking procure 40 high-end fighter aircraft very soon. Since the C/D deal fell through they are going to plan B with buying used or even stored Block15~32.

These 40 will not be J-31/FC-31 or J-20 but some other aircrafts
J-10 is out of the game so far. Its engine is a huge problem and PAF is very much aware of it.
''

''
As per AHQ, PAF is looking procure 40 high-end fighter aircraft very soon. Since the C/D deal fell through they are going to plan B with buying used or even stored Block15~32.

''
:crazy::crazy: I'm talking about J-10 which he mentioned and even J-16 is also Chinese and as per OP....neither Chinese nor American.

''

''
Fighter Jets are definitely SU-35

This one
8a1631ffcff46eb937cfa8655e75116d.jpg

or more advance
f_98_fighter_jet_concept_by_kronium.jpg

this one?

Mate we are not is bad shape to pay these amount and in past we paid 5.1 Billion dollar deal to US for our 18 F16 + up gradation of F16 to block 50 standards and our whole fleet is now block 50 standard and the year was 2006 (10 years).
Block 52+ not 50.

''

''

Most likely ? Your opinion ?

''

''

Most likely J-16? J-10Bs or Russian ?

Block 52+ not 50.

Most likely ? Your opinion ?

Most likely J-16? J-10Bs or Russian ?
Do you think pak's foreign ministry is capable of dealing with ALL the countries of eurofighter consortium ? I think J16 is the easy way out particularly on lease

Btw H-Khan didnt rule out china. what he said was it will not be FC31, j-20 or j-10.

there are chances for J-16 also as his wording was

J-16 = F15E

may b on lease.

@ACE OF THE AIR @Zarvan @MastanKhan @Oscar @DESERT FIGHTER

Hi,

Of all the available aircraft---I would rather have the J16---because I already know where the JF17 BLK 3 is headed.

you wouldn't pay the full price for 8 F-16s for $700 million

but now you all think Pakistan is capable of buying 40 Eurofighter Typhoons that cost even more than the F-16 and then you would have to buy new missiles for it like Iris-T and Meteor, the $$$$ just keeps rising.

I had no idea Pakistan has gulf country money.

Hi,

I guess you would have read by now that he 90 mil dollars F16 for pakistan cannot use the most advanced U S weapons---like the aim120D or the aim9X and other newer munitions---.

So---it is not worth spending that kind of money on new F16's.

At 270 mil for 8 aircraft and rest thru u s funds---it was worth it.

According to Haris Khan PDF PAF is buying 40 HighEnd Aircrafts very soon they not chines or Americans .PAF looking to used F16 via Jorden but these 40 r New and would be a third type .No J20 or J31 at this moment.

If the news if true, and I have to guess, than its MIG-35, with zhuk Aesa radar and the best option for Pakistan. Stick to the Original.

J-16 could not sold to Pakistan due to IPR problem.

i don't think so sir . no any new fighter and why we spend a huge portion of money on it? its not the time for buying anything fleet is working well and after 5 to 10 years we will have now new jets .its just another f-10 and su-35 type hypo
Sir still now PAF though has high mrale yet lacks high end fighter jets even without considering Rafaels. Most of Indian existing fleet has gone through up gradation with long range PESA radars with capability to guide Missiles on many targets at once, IRSTs and EW suits.Meanwhile PAF majority jets are of vintage nature except 76 F16s and 62 JF17s.

To me no capable fighter/bomber is their which can penetrate enemy Air defenses and destroy ground targets. Our Mirage 5s are not capable in new scenario..

One can draw an analogy between Indo-Pak and China-Vietnam scenarios and Russia does business with all of them.

How is Russia selling to Vietnam when it has such large deals with China (which India apparently claims as the reason to diversify to the West)?

This literally got me up. Excellent counter argument i have seen so far against hype of Russo-India nexus.

I believe SU35, Raffles & EU Fighter are on the table, but lets wait & see on who wins the race.

"We'll be buying, French and/or Russian aircrafts"

30082014_Artic_Thunder_OR13655.jpg

Rafale

975.jpg

MIG-35

Excellent-Sukhoi-Su-35-Wallpaper.jpg

SU-35

Eurofighter+Typhoon+Wallpaper+2.jpg

Eurofighter Typhoon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom