What's new

A nagging question: Is a Pakistani Army soldier killed in battle shaheed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately your post declared your level of knowledge in historic events...

Please Enlighten me- instead of a one line declaration of my knowledge-

he will not declare pakistani soldiers dieing fighting America's wot as shaheeds.

Bhai, shah say agay shah ka chaila..!!

Sir chaila, please tell us what he says, not what you presume or would like him to say.

Damn!

so, shall your Army leave pakistan to be torn apart by the Taliban?

Although your point is valid to those people who make the differentiation between bad and good taliban, but for somebody who want to see a prosprous pakistan living in peace and harmony with its neigbhoiur is not relevant.

Ahmed... The trouble started after

1. Americans instead of circling and finishing off the Taliban in Afghanistan pushed them into Pakistan

2. That traitor and enemy of the State Musharaf sent soldiers into the Tribal areas

Modern definition is- some one who die fighting for the cause of Amrika-

So basically a war hero?

I guess it all depends then, if the soldier was a coward and funded terrorists and/or took bribes to hit military HQs as well as spying for the opposite side. However I believe any soldier who is fighting for his/her own country should be considered a "shaheed"

Pakistanis are quick to criticise Pakistanis soldiers for every litlle mistake.

But why the hell dont you Pakistanis condem the god damn Islamist scums this way? Why this double standard? Why show sympathy for Taliban/Terrorism?

Looks like this website is attracting a lot of cyber jihadis aka Hizbul-tahir nutjobs.Perhaps a massive ban is required.My Dear Salman i will call you shaheed but first do us a favor and blow yourself up.

This issue had been nagging me for quite a while. I had posted this on facebook as well, but instead of a decent answer, I got "laan taan" from army supporters. Remember, I am not asking about TTP, Taliban etc etc I want your point of views.

My main concern is:
- Whenever a Pak army soldier dies in battle, we (media, army) calls him shaheed. WHY?

According to my knowledge, a shaheed is a person who died for the cause of ALLAH?

Whereas, PAK army soldiers die to Pakistan. And Please dont say dying for Pakistan = Dying for Islam becuase that is not the case. Reason being, PAK ARMY is an open American Ally. We provide them with BASES, AIR SUPPORT, DRONE SPACE, LOGISTICS, SUPPLIES.. so that THEY CAN KILL people (muslims) in afghanistan and Pakistan. In essence we are aiding a KAFIR to KILL muslims.. So this is not jihad by Pak Army. Infact, its the opposite..

So....?

This is a religious discussion, however, Officially it is underscored to use the term shaheed as a Martyr for all soldiers that have their lives ended in the line of duty.

Furthermore, Religious discussions are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom