What's new

A Milder Modi?

well its bangladeshes choice what it wants to do after that cause i dont think that Modi will think twice about securing bangladeshi interests if indian interests are at stake

So basally you are saying each of us has to look out for number 1 i.e. ourselves.

what would Indian gain from that ?

Hasn't India been doing it for the last 80 years? ....

are bangladeshis ok with " all illegal bangladeshis in india will be deported back to bangladesh " thing ????

So basally you are saying each of us has to look out for number 1 i.e. ourselves.

Hasn't India been doing it for the last 80 years? ....
no im saying is be wise and be practikle when dealing with Namo cuase he is not MMS or even ABV he knows many ways to show trouble makers there place its not matter how much time his game plan takes to fulfill onli thing is that he never takes off his eys from the real goal ... hope you understand what im rtying to say

no im saying is be wise and be practikle when dealing with Namo cuase he is not MMS or even ABV he knows many ways to show trouble makers there place its not matter how much time his game plan takes to fulfill onli thing is that he never takes off his eys from the real goal ... hope you understand what im rtying to say

Yes we need someone like Ziaur Rahman or a Ziaul Haq to deal with the likes of Modi ...

Yes we need someone like Ziaur Rahman or a Ziaul Haq to deal with the likes of Modi ...
well not a bad idea i guess whats stopping you go get them but dont expect any merci in the reaction that will come from your actions

Not like that you will have to write free copy in bold...then only people will realize that its for free.Otherwise people will simply think its an advertisement link or a link to amazon or something..

Yea right ... :what:

Back
Top Bottom