What's new

A message from Muslim, sikh and others to indians

You need to change to the subject from :

A message from Muslim, sikh and others to Indians
To

A message from Muslim, sikh and others to other Indians

I hate all this "I'm Muslim and yet proud to be Indian" implication nonsense.
If some sanghi rascals can't digest that Muslims are patriotic, put them in camps and teach them, along with their Islamist brothers who don't like the idea of India.

The responsibility shouldn't fall on the innocent.

Boundaries, borders, nation states are all man made, God doesn't intend to do this, so left this uglier task to humans...to divide and rule, politicize and prosper, and let humanity suffers.

Nationalism, blind patriotism(to the extent of hating other humans because of them belonging to a different nation) doesn't comes naturally to human beings...they are being inculcated and taught to hate others.

As the saying goes 'Patriotism is the last resort of an scoundrel'....you ain't patriotic just because of the hate you harbors for others...goes both ways.

not much sir i beter to be born on some nice french island life was far better then now

Sir I could comment on you point but i can say that about mine. I am struggling to get a good life, I am working from past 10 years but still not able to buy home and a car... But still I m happy because I know that I can provide such things to my kid. My parents live in other place and have home and car.

But whatever the things I got, i am happy but not satisfied. I can look around the world and sometimes I feel like you but second time if I see around me then feel proud to be a Indian. I have Muslims friends and I always there home during Eid. Also I have one sardar friend and always like to be him because he is really a good guy.

Overall when I find myself in india then feel proud. Challenges will come but if you have such people around you then you can face it.

At last, few small Incidents can't break our relationship. Thanks

...just to add great Nelson Mandela thought on love and hate...

“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” ― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

Sir I could comment on you point but i can say that about mine. I am struggling to get a good life, I am working from past 10 years but still not able to buy home and a car... But still I m happy because I know that I can provide such things to my kid. My parents live in other place and have home and car.

But whatever the things I got, i am happy but not satisfied. I can look around the world and sometimes I feel like you but second time if I see around me then feel proud to be a Indian. I have Muslims friends and I always there home during Eid. Also I have one sardar friend and always like to be him because he is really a good guy.

Overall when I find myself in india then feel proud. Challenges will come but if you have such people around you then you can face it.

sir life is very short and we can not wait 60 years to accomplish our desires . south asia is worse place to be born . we have no choice we were not asked and we just got it by incident . what is so proud to be born in this country or that ? what is so proud to be born in this cast or that ? what is so proud to be Muslim or hindu ? its all we got after our birth we got name religion country with in hours . i think otherwise sir .

Desperate stuff.....

What does it mean other Indians?

This racist paranoid country is not suited for the 21st century.

It should be balkanised for the sake of human development in the region.

hand him a copy of sachar report, he will feel more proud as a bharati.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom