What's new

A man of some of the people, Modi

I picked up the issue, ofcourse you can be proud of his economic efforts. then by that account you should be proud of JuD as well.

It was obvious. so I wrote it.

that is life is saving tactic, you dumb terrorist apologist !
If he is butchering muslims then why are muslims voting him?

Last edited:
tou asal mein darta hai Modi say, warna tou dil ka changa banda hai... vote zaya ker dainen per Modi ko na daleen

Appa Rab toh darde da eh, bandeya toh nhi. :) Thanks but no thanks for your advice. I'm going to vote for NaMo.:agree:

luckily Pakistanis will never elect Fazaullah to Primiership, but sadly India is about to get a Terrorist as its Premier..

go back to the title again.
India has got a robust democracy and a robust judiciary. And you are ofcourse familiar with the Indian media. Had there been anything against Modi big enough to call him a terrorist,our media would've skinned him alive,congress would have eaten him for lunch,dinner and breakfast,our judiciary even though slow,has alway lived upto our expectations. If found guilty,he will be punished. You can keep on calling hin a terrorist if it makes you feel better. For us,he was accused of crimes,but not found guilty. And if found guilty,he will be punished. He will lead the nation,if people chooses him.period.

Appa Rab toh darde da eh, bandeya toh nhi. :) Thanks but no thanks for your advice. I'm going to vote for NaMo.:agree:

ja yar, kadi banda kisi siyanay di man v lenda aye, waikh teri thori nu hath la ker kehna wa, aye galti na kareen... :agree:

is he sorry on what crimes he committed?
He gave them best governance. GO to Gujrat, Muslims are sick of people who keep talking of Godhara. They often say that it was mob frenzy and they don't want to discuss it anymore as situation is way better for them than it has ever been.

Huge percentage of Muslims votes for BJP in state assembly elections just because Modi is PM candidate.

They no longer care for religious talks. They like every other people, want jobs, good standard of living etc.

India has got a robust democracy and a robust judiciary. And you are ofcourse familiar with the Indian media. Had there been anything against Modi big enough to call him a terrorist,our media would've skinned him alive,congress would have eaten him for lunch,dinner and breakfast,our judiciary even though slow,has alway lived upto our expectations. If found guilty,he will be punished. You can keep on calling hin a terrorist if it makes you feel better. For us,he was accused of crimes,but not found guilty. And if found guilty,he will be punished. He will lead the nation,if people chooses him.period.

Im very much familiar with Indian media and its judiciary and that is exactly why I choose the title...

luckily Pakistanis will never elect Fazaullah to Primiership, but sadly India is about to get a Terrorist as its Premier..go back to the title again.
Yeah like PMLN and PPP leadership focused a lot to save the Muslim brethren.
Pakistan declared Ahmedis are non-Muslims. Why this discrimination ?
And who can forget Pakistan's stunning performance in East Pakistan ?

He gave them best governance. GO to Gujrat, Muslims are sick of people who keep talking of Godhara. They often say that it was mob frenzy and they don't want to discuss it anymore as situation is way better for them than it has ever been.

Huge percentage of Muslims votes for BJP in state assembly elections just because Modi is PM candidate.

They no longer care for religious talks. They like every other people, want jobs, good standard of living etc.

there is no religious talk, its about what Modi Terrorist did. do you think he is changed man and that he is sorry for what he did and not proud of the Gujarat Massacre he is responsible for?

that is the question.

Im very much familiar with Indian media and its judiciary and that is exactly why I choose the title...
Yeah, like you trust your media and judiciary.

We often see what you guys talk about your own.

Aren't you supporter of Taliban Khan ?

there is no religious talk, its about what Modi Terrorist did. do you think he is changed man and that he is sorry for what he did and not proud of the Gujarat Massacre he is responsible for? that is the question.
He was the one who controlled the riots within three days. I have explained this many times.
And btw the riots started because of 58 hindus burnt alive.

I think, you of all people knows know how mob behaves. In your country, burning of Quran page can lead to trouble. Remember Christian houses burnt ?

Why should he say sorry if he did everything to save as many people as he can ?

ofcourse you know better than us,just like I am an expert in lahore's peak time traffic. Whatever makes you happy buddy.

ofcourse you know better than us,just like I am an expert in lahore's peak time traffic. Whatever makes you happy buddy.

what an excuse, just like all the others. stay happy with a terrorist leading you. admitting will only make you look bad, it will go on to show who you are supporting !

Yeah, like you trust your media and judiciary.

We often see what you guys talk about your own.

Aren't you supporter of Taliban Khan ?

He was the one who controlled the riots within three days. I have explained this many times.
And btw the riots started because of 58 hindus burnt alive.

I think, you of all people knows know how mob behaves. In your country, burning of Quran page can lead to trouble. Remember Christian houses burnt ?

Why should he say sorry if he did everything to save as many people as he can ?

you can make up stories to justify a terrorist for his criminal acts, but what you can never do is, get away with a guilty conscience, else it maybe a disease of heart you or terrorist modi hold... which is hatred towards muslims and other communities !

Last edited:
what an excuse, just like all the others. stay happy with a terrorist leading you. admitting will only make you look bad, it will go on to show who you are supporting !
Ranting "modi is a terrorist" a thousand times won't make him one. As I have already said,the moment he is found guilty,he is going to be butchered from top bottom and sideways. Your country being a safe haven for terrorists doesn't mean every nation has its share of terrorists in it. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

what an excuse, just like all the others. stay happy with a terrorist leading you. admitting will only make you look bad, it will go on to show who you are supporting ! you can make up stories to justify a terrorist for his criminal acts, but what you can never do is, get away with a guilty conscience, else it maybe a disease of heart you or terrorist modi hold... which is hatred towards muslims and other communities !
You don't have an iota of proof and you are making all these stories. Why you guys are so obsessed with Modi?

Aren't Muslims in your country getting slaughtered every day. All thanks to your Politicians and Army.

Your army is turning blind eye while US kills women and children. They can't even bring down a single drone. Where is their conscience ?

First introspect.

@Leader Our democracy is a bit like the one in US. Didn't the US reelect George W Bush, who was responsible for so many deaths in Iraq? He even orchestrated the 9/11 attacks(an inside job according to most Pakistanis)!:partay:

If the US is comfortable with that 'mass-murderer', why shouldn't most Indians be comfortable with Modi?

And Bitch please! Don't compare your JuD with BJP. What has JuD to show for governance??Have they responsibly handled even a single Government Portfolio or Region of Pakistan? All they do is collect funds from public, and for every 100 Rupees collected, they spend 50 on free-lunches at Madrasas and 50 on funding terrorists!

Back
Top Bottom