What's new

A loss of face in the Himalayas

First ask your CCP to devise a plan for face saving then we can talk of this nonsense.

THe bold part is where i disagree. Not only did the Chinese enter into Indian territory but Indians also entered Chinese territory according to their line of perception and Chinese couldn't do a thing about it.

People forget something as basic as this. Makes the whole article senseless after this.China had to retreat even though India had more soldiers in the Chinese LAC than what the Chinese had in the Indian LAC.

Too complex for some simpletons to understand.
QUOTE]

2 points

1 can you provide any news for this Indians also entered Chinese territory according to their line of perception and Chinese couldn't do a thing about it.

2 if you are doing the same why you guys making such a big deal out of it

well I guess some people just don't have the brain to post

First ask your CCP to devise a plan for face saving then we can talk of this nonsense.

So many members called you stupid in the other thread including your own don't make the same mistake again please:omghaha:read again which media wrote the article if you can

THe bold part is where i disagree. Not only did the Chinese enter into Indian territory but Indians also entered Chinese territory according to their line of perception and Chinese couldn't do a thing about it.

People forget something as basic as this. Makes the whole article senseless after this.China had to retreat even though India had more soldiers in the Chinese LAC than what the Chinese had in the Indian LAC.

QUOTE]

2 points

1 can you provide any news for this Indians also entered Chinese territory according to their line of perception and Chinese couldn't do a thing about it.

2 if you are doing the same why you guys making such a big deal out of it

well I guess some people just don't have the brain to post

proof_zps621d5d72.jpg

This map has been posted by Chinese in this forum many times.

The red line is the Chinese LAC and green line is India LAC. Now China set up tents after crossing Indian LAC but see how many tents India set up after crossing Chinese LAC.

India raised a hue a cry to make China look like the aggressor and affirm India own perception of the LAC which it successfully did. No one questioned India crossing the Chinese LAC but lambasted China for being the aggressor for crossing the Indian LAC.

As I said , too complex for simpletons to understand.

proof_zps621d5d72.jpg

This map has been posted by Chinese in this forum many times.

The red line is the Chinese LAC and green line is India LAC. Now China set up tents after crossing Indian LAC but see how many tents India set up after crossing Chinese LAC.

India raised a hue a cry to make China look like the aggressor and affirm India own perception of the LAC which it successfully did. No one questioned India crossing the Chinese LAC but lambasted China for being the aggressor for crossing the Indian LAC.

As I said , too complex for simpletons to understand.

LOL you are funny I asked for news and you gave me a map enough said:rofl:the rest of the post are your own imagination again

Just don't understand why india so scared of us

Indian Army dismantling bunkers in Chumar in Ladakh

NEW DELHI: The Indian Army is dismantling its bunkers in Chumar area in Ladakh as part of the understanding reached with the Chinese Army that ended the 21-day stand-off over the intrusion by Chinese troops in the Daulat Beg Oldi (DBO) sector.

The bunkers are in the process of being dismantled by the Army as per the understanding between the armies of the two sides during the flag meetings, sources said here today.

Indian Army dismantling bunkers in Chumar in Ladakh - The Economic Times

You please read the article fully. IA has build that post after 15 april and now both are going to pre 15 april position.

Pakistan_Surrender_1971_War.jpg

make-me-laugh-d884e93a2b0d0bcae52ee11e89e2c30c7c5f0a50-s51.jpg

It is wrong to laugh at your elders like this.

Show some respect.

Owned......

Only temp shed has been removed which was built after Chinese intrusion, I feel what area has been with both countries will remain with them.
If India has Chinese area then it will remain with India.
If China has Indian area then too it will remain with China.

India is really playing it on with china, really China this time is feeling the heat.

Sino-Indian War of the Tents 2013, in phases...

Phase 1: India builds a permanent Stupid Indian Structure in no man's land.
Phase 2: China set ups tents near the Stupid Indian Structure, wants it to be destroyed.
Phase 3: India sends troops with tents to reinforce the Stupid Indian Structure.
Phase 4: China stares deep into India's eyes.
Phase 5: India blinks.
Phase 6: Indian/Chinese tents withdrawn.
Phase 7: The Stupid Indian Structure is destroyed.
Phase 8: Area is no man's land again. Peace.

Sino-Indian War of the Tents 2013, in phases...

Phase 1: India builds a permanent Stupid Indian Structure in no man's land.
Phase 2: China set ups tents near the Stupid Indian Structure, wants it to be destroyed.
Phase 3: India sends troops with tents to reinforce the Stupid Indian Structure.
Phase 4: China stares deep into India's eyes.
Phase 5: India blinks.
Phase 6: Indian/Chinese tents withdrawn.
Phase 7: The Stupid Indian Structure is destroyed.
Phase 8: Area is no man's land again. Peace.

Thanks for putting the word stupid everywhere in that "analysis". Neutral observers won't take it seriously.

This is what I expect from Indians when they run out of argument in this forum

You have made no argument to be countered.

You re the kind of person who will argue with a fence post. I am done.

Just don't understand why india so scared of us

Post-2 should answer that question, you see the Indians seem to live in past conspiracies which they claim as their hour of glory....little do they realise this is 2013 when even a small country like Bangladesh gives them a bloody nose and if one was to go into past glories, there are plenty of pictures to ponder.

indo-pakistani_war_1965_prisoners.jpg

So many members called you stupid in the other thread including your own don't make the same mistake again please:omghaha:read again which media wrote the article if you can

Is it???

Really funny indeed :lol:

I pis-sed of lot of people like you and so they came down to personal insults.

Post-2 should answer that question, you see the Indians seem to live in past conspiracies which they claim as their hour of glory....little do they realise this is 2013 when even a small country like Bangladesh gives them a bloody nose and if one was to go into past glories, there are plenty of pictures to ponder.

indo-pakistani_war_1965_prisoners.jpg

044.JPG

Is it???

Really funny indeed :lol:

I pis-sed of lot of people like you and so they came down to personal insults.

you are contradicting yourself let take a look at your post shall we

is it??? I take it you are questioning my claim people calling you stupid then this

I pis-sed of lot of people like you and so they came down to personal insults which you are admitting many people did call you that:omghaha: if this not stupid I don't know what is

the answer of your second statement is no you don't p@ss lot of people off but you sure get bash like sh@t(quote your own words) from other people.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom