What's new

A Lion, To The Last

I salute him for going to his native country, India not being army cheif for Pakistan. I wonder if he would be surprised & also angry at how India is treating Muslims nowadays.

He would be happy to see people like APJ Abdul Kalam leading fromt the front in the contribution towards the development of the nation.

mohammad_usman_20120709.jpg

‘Naushera ka Sher’ (July 15, 1912 - July 3, 1948)

salute to the SHer :)
India.gif

Late Brig Mohammed Usman, MVC remembered by Army at Manekshaw Centre
Newswala-i-Brig_Mohammed_Usman_MVC_Army_Manekshaw_Centre3.JPG

New Delhi, July 15 (IBNS) A commemorative function to celebrate the birth centenary of Late Brig Mohammed Usman, MVC, who died in 1947 fighting for India against Pakistan, was organized at Manekshaw Centre here on Sunday.

The function was attended by Vice President M Hamid Ansari, Defence Minister A K Antony, junior defence minister M M Pallam Raju, Chief of Army Staff, General Bikram Singh, other dignitaries, serving and retired Paratroopers.

Brig Mohammad Usman was the highest rank officer of Indian Army killed in the Indo-Pak War of 1947, who as a Muslim became a 'Symbol of India's Inclusive Secularism'.

At the time of partition, he with many other officers declined to move to the Pakistan Army and continued to serve the Indian Army, despite the bait of becoming the Pakistan Army Chief and intense pressure from the Pakistani leadership to join the Army of the new nation.

He was awarded a posthumous Maha Vir Chakra for his role in the 1947-48 operations.

Hamid Ansari honoured the kin of Late Brig Mohd Usman, MVC present for the function and made a commemorative address to the august gathering.

The event culminated with a vote of thanks by Brig Sanjay Singh, Commander 50 (Independent) Parachute Brigade followed by screening of film 'Naushera Ka Sher'.

s2012071541374.jpg

The Vice President, Shri Mohd. Hamid Ansari addressing at the birth centenary celebrations on late Brigadier Md. Usman, in New Delhi on July 15, 2012. The Defence Minister, Shri A. K. Antony and the Chief of Army Staff, General Bikram Singh are also seen.

7b.gif

15TH_ANSARI_1144685f.jpg

Hamid Ansari honoured the kin of Late Brig Mohd Usman, MVC

I wonder he understood how the mohajirs will be treated by the punjabis in pakistan..

Well there are no Mohajirs in Pakistan anymore. We are all Pakistanis and we all love Pakistan.

You watch Indian crappy media that has filled your head with garbage news.

Back
Top Bottom