What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

If Muslims remain scattered all around gangadesh they will remain easy prey for Gangadeshi Hindu terrorists.

Even to survive as third graded subhumans, Indian Muslims have no choice but to migrate in provinces where Muslims are already in considerable numbers. Rest is cheap talk.

It is increasingly clear that Muslims are not welcome in today's India.

And to be fair, let us Muslims accept the hard truth below.

1. Hindus hate us. This includes the secularists. Even the Dalits and lower castes.
2. Sikhs also care two hoots about us, except some photo ops from Khalsa Aid, we are always going to be evil Mooslims to them. The way they forgot their humiliation and continued to serve the Indian state speaks volumes.
3. The Buddhists simply don't seem to care. Where they are a significant part of the population (Leh and Ladakh), they want to toe the Indian and pro Hindu line. They cheer the pogroms against Muslims in Sri Lanka and Myanmar. No point in expecting anything here.
4. Parsis and Christians - The Parsis seem neutral but have not done anything concrete for our plight. Even though they continue to flourish in Iran, their hatred for Muslims remains illogical. But at least they don't go about rioting against us.
The Christians are a disappointment. Even with our similarities, they continue to choose the Hindu side instead of aligning with us. If nothing at least for religious reasons. But alas.

There may be exceptions, but one cannot live a life and make decisions based on exceptions to the Rule.

The only people who can and will support us are Muslims.

Even the secularists and the communists have problem with our La ilaha illalah. So count them out too.

Only Muslims can improve the conditions of Muslims. In India as in anywhere else.

I propose the following. These are just ideas. But ideas are inherently strong. They cannot be extinguished.

1. Muslims need political power. But no political party is strong enough to support us. We should accept this fact and support only those that fight for MUSLIM rights ONLY. No other secularism platform should be tolerated. We have seen what secularism has done to our community. Only Allah swt's Deen is for us.
2. We need the means to defend ourselves. This includes all measures within and without any reference to ANY constitution of ANY country. This right is inalienable and I dont want Muslims to care about local laws. Procure arms anyway possible to defend yourselves.
3. Aggressively proselytize. Dawaah is not just for fashion. There are many people of other religions who are sympathetic to us. We should not be content that they are secular and humane. Their real test will be if they recite the Shahada. If they remain Hindu, they will be a part of the oppressor.
4. Eventually we should try to reach a significant portion of the population. Such that Hindu consolidation is unable to get political victories.
5. If that fails, we need to settle for West Bengal and the North east of India as a Muslim homeland for Indian Muslims. There can be separate Muslim nations created in Kerala, Hyderabad and elsewhere if locals there want.

The Indian Army needs to be defeated and the state authorities need to be tied down for this to happen. It may be necessary to highlight human rights abuses by Hindus as regularly as possible so that UN task forces sanction India. Eventually the economy decline will force a curtailment of the armed forces which may lead to a demoralisation.
Then we will be in a position to ask for independent republics or one amalgamated province of Muslims.

All views are welcome.

Time is changing very fast. Everything is in Allah's control. We will see a rise of Indian Muslims very fast against Indian atrocities. No one foresaw what would happen in India in 2019. India's change of face from a secular one to a more hindu one is so fast that even the most prominent strategists don't seem to fathom what's going on in India.

Indian Muslims, who used to always think they were better than Pakistani Muslims are coming to senses. You will agree that most of the Indian Muslims (specially new generations) would hate us Pakistanis in the not-so-distant past. Except yourself, I haven't seen a single Indian Muslim on PDF not enjoying Kashmiri Mujahideen deaths in the past. Now they are getting the taste of the same medicine that has always been given to Kashmiris. I remember 2016 surgical strikes when all Indian (except very few people like you) were fully supporting Indian government's fake narrative. Then came 2019, and I have myself witnessed a change.. Really man, I was not expecting this huge shift in Indian Muslims thinking in just one year. This is all because of Modi. No one could think before Modi assumed charged of the affairs in India, that we will see the kind of threads being opened by Indian Muslim members going towards the idea of a separate homeland.

In shaa Allah, the days of struggle are very near.. and you and I can do nothing.. We will see Indian Muslims taking charge very soon.. and join hands with Kashmiris.

In the last wars, the hadtihs are very clear that 1/3rd Muslims will be killed, 1/3rd will turn their backs and the rest of them will be victorious. There's no talk of boundaries in Hadiths..

You will see many Muslims who come in the category of those 1/3rd who will turn their backs.. For those, the warning is very clear, that they will be in deep pits of hell, never to come out of them ever. Which means that you will find 1/3rd of such people in every Muslim nation, whether in Pakistan, in Arabian Peninsula, in Central Asia, in Afghanistan etc.. and we will all see them getting disappear together with their false bravado..

Just hold on.. we have nothing in our hands.. You guys have seen Pakistan is helpless in the matter of Kashmir too.. Arabs are helpless when it comes to Palestine.. something is going to happen.. and very soon. We all just need to brace ourselves for the impact..

I'd rather die than be a non-Muslim. I'm a Pakistani, you will NEVER take Islam or the belief in Allah swt away from me. I don't care how many negative ratings you give me.

Then don't ask anyone to change his faith.. we are asked to invite people towards Islam..

I hope your prediction that you will die a Muslim because you are a Pakistani comes true...

Everything starts with acceptance

This is acceptance

Fcuk India,,,,, Indian Muslims ONLY concern should be Indian Muslims community and nothing else

Plans now need to start pulling the 250 million disparate muslim together and we ALL need to get on this
Pakistan needs to provide guidance and support and Indian Muslims must be ready to accept this support, no longer can you be concerned about India's interest, when hindutva and India are determined to grind down Indian Muslims

Try it baby. That will the last thing you would had heard of those Hindus
Since we were going on hypothetical scenarios , i thought i might add my input ...
I don't care about karachi we have mumbai anyways
Although good old fashioned reconquista for south asia would be good

Deal. Kab aarahy ho lanay?
Aaj ..abhi aaajau

Yes but if there needs to be a state for a larger number of indian muslims, then we need more land that just current day pakistan and bangladesh

Gandhi. won't you ever learn that stupid people end up getting shot.

You cannot just start a business called export your muslims. That's just Nazism Naked

You didn't read it correctly.

I clearly wrote, those who wish to not live in India - meaning it's their own wish not to live here. No body is forcing them to leave.

And yeah btw, illiterate people end up getting humiliated, so please learn to read.

No we are not. They have got NOTHING to do with us. They have your DNA, your genetics and blood. Not ours.

You have Muhajirs in your country who also went from India. Also, Afrazul is a Bengali Muslim i suppose, so he will certainly be comfortable in Bangladesh.

You didn't read it correctly.

I clearly wrote, those who wish to not live in India - meaning it's their own wish not to live here. No body is forcing them to leave.

And yeah btw, illiterate people end up getting humiliated, so please learn to read.

You have Muhajirs in your country who also went from India. Also, Afrazul is a Bengali Muslim i suppose, so he will certainly be comfortable in Bangladesh.

Means nothing. They are a very small proportion of our population.

Back
Top Bottom