What's new

A global cyber war has been waged on Israel!!!

Stay on the topic. Keep it civil.

Every little gain on the Palestinian side is a real gain. No one likes to see millions of people in a concentrated camp being killed like a turkey shooting. The source of Israels power is not Israel itself, it is the American people and their tax dollars.

Coined a pretty accurate sentence there.

Hamas is a globally recognized terror group. Are thy going to spin that its good to destroy Israel?

The Dali Lamah is also a terrorist in China, but the world loves him and spins it in that Tibet should get freedom.

Oh and Taiwan knows all about keeping the indigenous people in their place :azn:

The Dali Lamah is also a terrorist in China, but the world loves him and spins it in that Tibet should get freedom.

Oh and Taiwan knows all about keeping the indigenous people in their place :azn:

But china is principal based nation. It did not send terrorists to kill Dalai Lama. Provided he lives in Dharamshala which is just a few kilometers away from China. Neither it attacked with rockets like the terrorists hamas is doing. Its just difference of opinions. China, Dalai Lama. and India respect each other

But china is principal based nation. It did not send terrorists to kill Dalai Lama. Provided he lives in Dharamshala which is just a few kilometers away from China. Neither it attacked with rockets like the terrorists hamas is doing. Its just difference of opinions. China, Dalai Lama. and India respect each other

Yup , because Dalai Lama isn't occupying China...nor is he blockading the food supplies going into mainland China.

:rolleyes:

Good The OP did not call it Global Cyber Jehad as the petty Skids are claiming it to be :rofl:

Yawn, genocide? wow stupidity at its best. Those so called cyber attack doesn't tickle Israel.

There is a thin line in acting like a bully and acting in self defense. I respect Israel but i seriously condemn the attacks. If u choose to fight then response should be accurate with least collateral damage.

Every life should be respected. Its not bravery to drop bombs from the sky on unarmed civilians.

Sorry guys most of India will not tolerate it. India is not anti Semitic because we are tolerant to all may be its time Israel learns to be tolerant.

Fight back but the response should be equal not so disproportionate.

66038_500435316653355_10848184_n.jpg

I know this is irrelatent to the topic at hand...but she is really cute with that hidden smile :D

There is a thin line in acting like a bully and acting in self defense. I respect Israel but i seriously condemn the attacks. If u choose to fight then response should be accurate with least collateral damage.

Every life should be respected. Its not bravery to drop bombs from the sky on unarmed civilians.

Sorry guys most of India will not tolerate it. India is not anti Semitic because we are tolerant to all may be its time Israel learns to be tolerant.

The Israeli argument is that they use such overwhelming force so the alleged enemies will think twice before taking retaliatory actions.

Apparently, Hamas is not paying attention to this memo.

Some deluded far left chick.

Beauty, but no brains.

Her eyes give 'Arabish' looks...she doesn't seems 'white' ...but anyways , she's pretty nevertheless.

Pretty and Intelligent. :coffee:

What a breath of fresh air. Some sane voice from India.

But to the bold part : How come? Over-whelming majority of Indians here are not only defending Israel BUT praising what Israel is doing in Gaza. So how should we take your bold statement?

gains???

those palestinians are inch closer to hell by electing terrorist group hamas into power. Now they should just blame themselves for putting themselves at the edge of cliff.

If they want to fall together with hamas, welcome to do that. The world will just watch with pity. No major countries will stand with them. Even their so-called arab brothers dare not do a thing either.

Stay on the topic. Keep it civil.

Every little gain on the Palestinian side is a real gain. No one likes to see millions of people in a concentrated camp being killed like a turkey shooting. The source of Israels power is not Israel itself, it is the American people and their tax dollars.

For idiots like you, I have only pity. If you want to join hamas and stand with them, why don't you go to gaza to be a man???

China may have different interest with U.S. However, China will never stand together with terrorists like hamas. Chinese people have a lot in common with Jewish people than with those terrorists hamas.

BTW, on the contrary, most major countries in the world recognize hamas as terrorist organizations. Both China and Russia hold talks with hamas trying to press Hamas to reject violence and recognise Israel. However, after hamas did those violent attacks against Israel, both China and Russia have reduced ties with hamas.

For other countries, I can hardly think those are major countries but muslim countries at most. What a laughter.

Dude , even Chinese members here spit on your face and detest you...why don't you change your flags to "India" and "United States" ? :smokin:

And little choclately girl , why you tryin so hard?

This current war is started by Israel. Not hamas. Read up on the incident that led to this escalation...

(Killing of Palestinian young kids near border..)

Globally? China , Russia , Saudi Arabia , Pakistan , Egypt , Turkey , Malaysia , Indonesia , your own native country you sell out , and many MAJORITY of nations don't recognize Hamas as a terrorist group. Only West/Israel does....but again , for a slave like you , this is the whole world...LOL!

Idiot like you starts a topic as global cyber war waged on Israel. What a fanfare.

There is no such global cyber war but cyber attacks from those idiotic religious fanatics. The result will be the same. Their rudimentary tactics would be a total failure against a cyber power like Israel.

As usual, they will be fxxked by Israel just like those hamas terrorists. They will be terminated one by one as well. You are welcome to cry for them and pick up their body parts.

Mmunaawar hasan and qazi hussain :D

Back
Top Bottom