What's new

A Gay Bar To Open Next To Ground Zero Mosque To Cater To “Islamic Gay Men."

I have seen a few of Gutfeld shows. The show comes on on weekdays at about 3:00 am. I would not take the show seriously. However, if that articular clip from his show is run over and over, than it does become talking point.

Certain members here living in USA don't understand what freedom is about. Freedom is not about politics or sensitivity. Freedom is related clearly to the bill of rights afforded to you by the constitution. You can't go pick and choose that "Ok I like the this one better, or this group of people should not have certain rights." Rule of Law requires that you must define why certain acts are unlawful.

About the mosque, I am not sure a gay bar more would be offensive to any Muslim. If your comfortable in your belief, it just maybe an opportunity to extend a Dawat !

On a different tone, wondering how the Christian right would take the gay bar. For them its abomination times 2 !!

I have seen a few of Gutfeld shows. The show comes on on weekdays at about 3:00 am. I would not take the show seriously. However, if that articular clip from his show is run over and over, than it does become talking point.

Certain members here living in USA don't understand what freedom is about. Freedom is not about politics or sensitivity. Freedom is related clearly to the bill of rights afforded to you by the constitution. You can't go pick and choose that "Ok I like the this one better, or this group of people should not have certain rights." Rule of Law requires that you must define why certain acts are unlawful.

About the mosque, I am not sure a gay bar more would be offensive to any Muslim. If your comfortable in your belief, it just maybe an opportunity to extend a Dawat !

On a different tone, wondering how the Christian right would take the gay bar. For them its abomination times 2 !!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH...!!! Christ Almighty...!!! Gutfield is basically a wag. Nothing more.

like someone said in the previos posts " america is open to all communities" so basically they let us build the mosque near ground zero and so they cant stop anyone else to make a gay bar next to it....
the only rule that applies in that country is if something is not illegal then u can do it! or practice it
a gay bar next to a mosque is not illegal there so therefore they can make it

The US state department has hired the help of the Imam of this mosque to go on tour and spread the good word about America. Sooner or later other communities in America will have to reconcile to the fact that America is the Muslims' country too.

Back
Top Bottom