What's new

A Gay Bar To Open Next To Ground Zero Mosque To Cater To “Islamic Gay Men."

What about a strip joint?

:lol:

a 13 story strip club should go right next to it..:lol:
:partay:

weather indians like it or not

Its not about Indians buddy, because most Indians here are "what ever" about.

so irked by everything Muslim will even prostitute themselves in that area because they will see that as "getting back at the Muslims".

No asim aquil no one will do that to get back at them, but there will be some people that will grow a hatred against Muslims in the area for a bit.

Last edited:
I'm sure some Islamaphobes that are so irked by everything Muslim will even prostitute themselves in that area because they will see that as "getting back at the Muslims".

Every patriotic American should see this as a victory for their nation's tolerance and equality, but Islamaphobes see it as a defeat.

I agree I suggest opening a gay bar next to a mundir , we want India to set up a new precedence , once you achieve 50 historic buildings in India gay bar and Mundir , please come back and suggest more bright ideas. While you are at it prehaps also add some more entertainment cinemas , meet someone at bar get married in mundir and watch bollywood movies

But a bar , next to a cemetary (symbolic cemeratary) is a bit idiotic and disrespectful , a religious/community center on other hand is not becuase muslims also died in the incident

Also the building of community center also proves US is open to Muslims , weather indians like it or not

I personally think its a great gesture by US to allow muslim mosque to operate , unlike some so called dumb democracies where mosques are destroyed or grave yards destroyed for muslims US is actually a very solid country ...

I think Muslims should invest more in US then russia

As expected you have replied in your sweetest tone...Go on..this was my last post in this thread..

As expected you have replied in your sweetest tone...Go on..this was my last post in this thread..

Well I think all religiosn should have a rule you build a religious building and you can build a gay bar if all religions agree on it and a resolution is passed in UN with all nation's approval yes we can then say ok ... GREAT lets build a bar

But I think in absence of any such resolution , which does not exists

Why single out muslim community center kinda discriminatory ? isn't it

I suggest every roman catholic building should have a gay bar next to it
I suggest every mundir also have a gay bar next to it
I suggest every comminity center also have gay bar
I suggest every cemetary should also have a gay bar
I suggest every shamshan ghat to also have a wonderful 5 star gay bar

Unless it can't be done universally acorss all faiths I think its waste of time

Last edited:
It's extremly disrespectful towards the victims of 9/11,and the families of the victims.

It's no surpeise that hatred for Muslims is growing in the western world....most Muslims don't seem to care about the feelings/lives of "infidels"....they are very heratless when it comes towards non muslims.

Just LOL at you. Muslims did not attack WTC, it was terrorists. Just lol at you and jacontheindoamerican for thanking you. Last time i checked America was the land of the free...

The concept of building a gay bar next to Park51 to offend muslims is illogical.

Consider the possibilities:

- The muslims running Park51 are intolerant to gays, in which case no gays would visit Park51 and so none would go to the gay club next door. Even if they did, they would go as gay Americans and Park51 would neither know nor care.

- The muslims running Park51 are tolerant and welcome gays, in which case the gay bar next door will actually become an outreach center for Islam.

It's quite appropriate for the US culture to have gay bars next to mosques. I hear that there are gay bars inside some churches, perhaps that's why many young male children are afraid to go to churches.

Keeping in view the recent frustration of Bishops and their involvement in child abuse and sexual frustration, i think they should open Gay bars in Churches across US.

That would give some freedom of sex to the bishops

We have no intention to be like India

a) We do not believe in destroying mosques just because a pundit
hid a old statue underground

Sorry for offtopic but how many times u guys will regurgitate this same thing and how many times I have to correct this.

Archeological Findings of Ayodhya Ruins

Ayodhya and the Research on the Temple of Lord Rama

And there are numerous other sources that google will give u.

its not as if the pundit buried an idol in the night, woke up the next morning and proclaimed to the world that there was a temple.

It was the result of years and years of laborious research by the ASI (Archealogical Survey of India).

so puhleez wake up...and moeover just like Mecca that whole city has a huge religious significance to us and I see no need for a debate whether a temple was there or not.

Of the one to three million Muslims living in the United States, an estimated 10 percent are gay.

This is ludicrous and mere propaganda that 10% of Muslim population is gay. Some may claim that another ten are terrorists. I have been USA and Canada and that is not true it just mere propaganda and it seems that anti-Muslims have come out of the wood works. This will also clears the way for Gay bars near all religious places in USA. If there can be a gay bar near a Mosque then why not beside Churches, Synagogues, Mandirs, Gurdwaras, Temples, Monasteries, etc. This will just create a precedent and the biggest losers will be Conservative Christians since they have largest number of Churches and most anti-gay platform in US.

Last edited:
Building Mosque in US is good ... but building at ground zero would send wrong signals around the world. Some extremists might try to say a propaganda that they destroyed the US and set up a mosque there ... and spread the idea of doing such things again and again!

Building a gay bar just beside the mosque? I feel this is aimed to hurt the sentiments of muslims .... :pop:

Hypocrisy at it's best!
The mosque near ground zero was approved because it is legal for the property owner to build whatever he likes,even if it would hurt the feelings of relatives of those who died at 9-11.By the same logic what is the problem if someone start a gay bar in his rightfully owned property?Even if it is near any temple or church or whatever?If sentiments of some 9-11 victims are considered of less importance than the legal status of building a mosque in a private property by its owner,sentiments of some muslims should be considered of less importance than the legal status of a gay bar on a private property by it's owner.

Hold on, isn't sodomy as well as same sex relationship still illegal in most of the US ? Try building a gay bar next to a mega-church in the deep south. There would be covert raids of the religious fundo type and a huge legal barrier that would destroy everything in its path. So unless the US is ready to legalize same sex relationships everywhere and pull the ban on sodomy in all jurisdictions, or willing to have open gay leadership in the Senate, Cabinet or elsewhere, then we too are not comfortable with such open lewdness and disrespect. In fact, opening any bar right next to such a place is disrespectful. Try going to any large church complex and try asking the city council for a permit to build a bar, strip club, adult video store, etc. within a certain vicinity and see how long you last. This would go for any community or religious center.

Gay Muslims aren't the most visible group, but they also aren't insignificant: Of the one to three million Muslims living in the United States, an estimated 10 percent are gay. Some, like Husainy, have come to terms with their homosexuality. For others, confessing their sexual orientation remains a distant dream. They fear shaming their family and losing respect at their mosque.

To Be Gay and Muslim | | AlterNet

That means there 200,000 to 300,000 Gay Muslims in the USA alone.

Okay now that's just retarded.

Have you ever met a gay person who hides their sexuality? They don't seem to act normal because they are confused on how to hide it.

Back
Top Bottom