What's new

A future Chinese Carrier group that will make india faint

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mods - close or move this to multimedia section, stupid ppl are uploading pics of their toys and making its own big claims without the specifications....I do not see any credible source either to start the discussion...

First of all poor vocab..it's 中国的杰作不是垃圾, poor Google translate. you don't know the difference between Simple Han Characters and Traditional.

Nice try to pretend as Chinese.

Bacche chaahe jitne bade ho jaaye.. Baap se chote hi rehte hain ;)
quite right, it is one to thing to torture unarmed tibetans and pick on smaller countries, it's a whole different ballgame to challenge bigger nations that can give a befitting response.

think about it, the japanese feel water cannons is enough to scare the chinese away. that on its own is an immense insult for the chinese.

quite right, it is one to thing to torture unarmed tibetans and pick on smaller countries, it's a whole different ballgame to challenge bigger nations that can give a befitting response.

think about it, the japanese feel water cannons is enough to scare the chinese away. that on its own is an immense insult for the chinese.

Now we busted you..Your Indian, not from Taiwan.

@Mods - close or move this to multimedia section, stupid ppl are uploading pics of their toys and making its own big claims without the specifications....I do not see any credible source either to start the discussion...

Why this is a topic of discussion!

First of all poor vocab..it's 中国的杰作不是垃圾, poor Google translate. you don't know the difference between Simple Han Characters and Traditional.

haha , 可能为了中国这个是杰作 ,但对我们来说这个就是垃圾,大战时候用不着的垃圾,:rofl: what u think about my chinese now.

all out war sure, but as we have seen with the senkakus, china doesn't have what it takes to go for an all out war.
all it achieved was running like usain bolt from senkaku after a japanese warning.

china isn't lacking in equipment, it is lacking in testicular fortitude. and you can't reverse engineer that.
;) Uh oh, looks like somebody feels inferior from 1962 humiliation

;) Uh oh, looks like somebody feels inferior from 1962 humiliation

you always forget while fighting 1:8 ratio we still gave you bloody nose.

Strength

10,000–12,000

80,000[3][4]

Casualties and losses

1,383 Killed[5]
1,047 Wounded [5]
1,696 Missing[5]
3,968 Captured[5]

722 Killed.[5]
1,697 Wounded

^dont crush his dreams, he still cant fathom why the chinese ran back in 1962, just as they ran back in 2012

image_1-620x387.jpg

Ohh.man you are right i am already farting seeing this image !:bunny:
Wait a minute ...sry..u meant faint? i don't think so..because in that sense we should have already fainted at Pakistans secret nuke sub !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom