What's new

A future Chinese Carrier group that will make india faint

Status
Not open for further replies.
The carrier was purchased from Ukraine in 1998 by the PRC, reportedly for use as an amusement park, and moved to China. She has since been fitted out by People's Liberation Army Navy as an aircraft carrier for "scientific research, experiment and training."

We all know what that means ^^. Copy Copy Copy!! :rofl:

WTF. You indians accuse me of trolling yet look at what y'll posting as images. Stop being childlike an discuss this topic.

1306866543_supporter_face.gif

A future Chinese carrier group will meet an 'OPERATIONAL' Indian Carrier Group. That should tell you enough. Not able to sort a small area like the SCS and talking about taking on a navy which operates and protects 2 seas and an ocean. That should tell you more than enough. Now go back to your day dreaming.

If India trembles at the thought of a poorly rendered computer image, I really don't know what to say...

Indians are unpredictable..you never know :D, they always imagine of chinese fictive threat...this poorly render computer image sure fit perfectly the image of China's threat in Indian Ocean :rofl:

I'm not worried about future chinese carrier group.My only worry is that it don't get grounded at marina beach and break all those statues and MGR memorial.I'm worried about chinese sailors being getting lynched by the chennai crowd for breaking the memorial of their revered cinema hero.

I'm not worried about future chinese carrier group.My only worry is that it don't get grounded at marina beach and break all those statues and MGR memorial.I'm worried about chinese sailors being getting lynched by the chennai crowd for breaking the memorial of their revered cinema hero.

You know that post is 6666 post no of yours making it even more evil. :devil:

You know that post is 6666 post no of yours making it even more evil. :devil:
Didn't pay attention to post number untill you pointed out....Is it just a coincidence or it my intuition for chinese sailor that post#6666 came out evil way.:D

Didn't pay attention to post number untill you pointed out....Is it just a coincidence or it my intuition for chinese sailor that post#6666 came out evil way.:D

I knew it is a coincidence. Nonetheless a good one. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom