What's new

A future Chinese Carrier group that will make india faint

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys don't take this thread seriously . he is just a kid, who discovered he can" imagine to be great " :)

China's future aircraft carrier...i dont know why weird concepts comes in chinese minds firstly :lol:

Chinas-New-Concept-Aircraft-Carrier-07-2011.jpg

If India trembles at the thought of a poorly rendered computer image, I really don't know what to say...
I have nothing against India, or Israel. However, sometimes your off-the-cuff-remarks are really annoying. If India trembles at poorly rendered computer images, then what about Israel loosing sleep over imaginary Iranian nukes?

No offense intended to any of my Indian and Israeli forum mates!

first you should post this fancy stuff in chinese section , we have ACC form ages , so its nothing new for , china never had this befor say you guys need to have close look.
and any chinese memeber tell me why thr is not 'aircraft' on so called '' aircraft carrier a.k.a 中国垃圾''?

Not a single pilot is ready to fly them :rofl: they need to hire pilots from pakistan..
@topic: Getting too optimistic buddy, operating in indian ocean is a diiferent task and fighting a war is different. One single cruise missile and work is done, your frigates and destroyers are still not that much matured to take on Indian navy in indian ocean. Yeah, for that u need a nuclear ACC and destroyers and frigates of more than 8K tons to stand against IN in IOR. By then IN will also has one operating CBG, which will be operated by some experienced sailors..

I have nothing against India nor Israel, however, sometimes your off-the-cuff-remarks are really annoying. If India trembles at poorly rendered computer images, then what about Israel loosing sleep over imaginary Iranian nukes?

No offense intended to any of my Indian and Israeli forum mates!
OK, so the title was not annoying for you ?? OK I got it..

OK, so the title was not annoying for you ?? OK I got it..
Dude, it was. I have seen several such topics on Indian sub-forum as well. Point here is, let Indians complain about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom