What's new

A few of my ' favourite things' to do in Pakistan / India

seems so many indians know so much about Pakistani places even motor ways & highways...

Makran costal highway is coool....
BTW i yet to see so many places in Pakistan....

nyways if i got a chance i will first ask some indian freind (probably i got one til tht time:D) abt some nice places where i can visit: i wana see the forts in Rajhstan...

BTW i hav heard abt hundreds of indians who visited Pakistan & just want to come again n again.....but never see so many Pakistanis who visited india & are sharing positive experiance.......

even i know few peoples who hav visited india but they dont hav so much to talk abt......why is tht so?

If i can find some one who guarentees my safety- i will visit india- till now many have asked but no body giving any guarentee- all they saying is dont worry we will not leave you alone- we will even go to the jail with you-:woot:- thats not good enough- :argh:-

If i can find some one who guarentees my safety- i will visit india- till now many have asked but no body giving any guarentee- all they saying is dont worry we will not leave you alone- we will even go to the jail with you-:woot:- thats not good enough- :argh:-

Kon sa guarantee card chaiye bhai aapko??:undecided:

If you are coming here to visit then I am taking whatever you want... Saath main Jaipur ghuma dunga yaar ... ab ye to bol nahi sakta ki agar koi cheeti bhi kaategi to pehle mujhe kategi...

But if you are fearing for your life then be assured you`ll be the last man killed by anyone intentionally....

Mehmano ko maara nahi sar pe bathaya jaata hai humare yahan...

Kon sa guarantee card chaiye bhai aapko??:undecided:

If you are coming here to visit then I am taking whatever you want... Saath main Jaipur ghuma dunga yaar ... ab ye to bol nahi sakta ki agar koi cheeti bhi kaategi to pehle mujhe kategi...

But if you are fearing for your life then be assured you`ll be the last man killed by anyone intentionally....

Mehmano ko maara nahi sar pe bathaya jaata hai humare yahan...

Safety bolay to- kahin RAW utha k na lay jaye-:undecided:-

& we will hear tht brave indian security forces capture the dangerous man on earth who wanted to blow the whole city of Jaipur & was also involved in killing of some aliens & also involved in killingseveral hundred indians died in some inccident in 1950s:D his name is JonAsad Kasab:D

& he is from Pakistan..:D

3-4 persons comes in my neighborhood every year from pakistan to visit their uncles ...

2 of them are good friends of mine... Sale poora din firte rehte hain yahan wahan jab tak yahan rehte hain... mujhe bhi pareshan kar dete hain... unhe to koi poochta bhi nahi ...

If you are spacial then may be ... Seeng seeng to nahi nikale hue na aapke...:devil:

& we will hear tht brave indian security forces capture the dangerous man on earth who wanted to blow the whole city of Jaipur & was also involved in killing of some aliens & also involved in killingseveral hundred indians died in some inccident in 1950s:D his name is JonAsad Kasab:D

you forgot to add the hidden real master mind of 26/11-:argh:-
My credentials from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan to UK then India can land me in trouble every place in the world-

see, in india i dont have guarantee for my own life, so cant guarantee yours. but its about probablity.
there is a high probablity of my safety in most parts of india. the same is with you. if you follow lonely planet international edition and do sight sieeing the probablity of your safety is high. if you follow "Aao mumbai sair karein" written by Headley and co authored by ISI, then the probablity is low.
So the choice is yours.

I want to see all of india. :)

Mate, to see whole INDIA, it is prodigious task. However you can divide your travel itinerary as per your wish list. Please refer below website in which you will find various tour package available like: North INDIA tour, Rajasthan tour, India with Himaylays, Kerala tour etc with time frame mentioned. So you can cover as many places in INDIA.
India Tour Packages, Tour Packages in India, incredible india tour packages

Further we never harm our guest and we believe in this saying in Sanskrit अतिथिदेवो भवः which means “The guest is God”.

you forgot to add the hidden real master mind of 26/11-:argh:-
My credentials from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan to UK then India can land me in trouble every place in the world-

Thats very true, your credentials are a cause for scrutiny in most of the free nations on earth.

Hehehe... stop trembling ...

Jaipur is a tourist place 100s of Pakistanis visit Jaipur & Ajmer every year... If you take a look @ log book then you may increase the nos to 1000s...

I have just explored about so many things about Pakistan. wow..., if our relations becomes cordial and friendly I can bet that Pakistan com earn millions of dollars only from Indian tourists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom