What's new

A few of my ' favourite things' to do in Pakistan / India

I have super duper plan.

Start from New delhi then Amritsar, Lahore.

From Lahore to Islamabad then to gilgit-baltistan

Then to Karokoram highway to kasghar to tibet and lhasa.

From Lhasa back to India via tawang/Nepal.

That will be a dream run.

Hope that relations between India, China and Pakistan mature to that extent,

I have super duper plan.

Start from New delhi then Amritsar, Lahore.

From Lahore to Islamabad then to gilgit-baltistan

Then to Karokoram highway to kasghar to tibet and lhasa.

From Lhasa back to India via tawang/Nepal.

That will be a dream run.

Hope that relations between India, China and Pakistan mature to that extent,

Bhai aapke Avatar ke roop main nikaloge to Delhi se Amritsar ke beech main hi shikar ho jaoge....:rofl:

seems so many indians know so much about Pakistani places even motor ways & highways...

Makran costal highway is coool....
BTW i yet to see so many places in Pakistan....

nyways if i got a chance i will first ask some indian freind (probably i got one til tht time:D) abt some nice places where i can visit: i wana see the forts in Rajhstan...

BTW i hav heard abt hundreds of indians who visited Pakistan & just want to come again n again.....but never see so many Pakistanis who visited india & are sharing positive experiance.......

even i know few peoples who hav visited india but they dont hav so much to talk abt......why is tht so?
Because they treated pakistanis like animal.
pakistanis are not crazy about india, even you can see here(pdf) just few pakistanis want to go india.
They think about Pakistan more than any other country in the world. India's obsession has no limit.

P.s My aunty was from india,I lost my aunt in riots Yahan tak keh hum unhien dafan bhi na kar sakey.:cry: Never ever want to visit "killer india".

pakistanis are not crazy about india, even you can see here(pdf) just few pakistanis want to go india.
They think about Pakistan more than any other country in the world. India's obsession has no limit.

P.s My aunty was from india,I lost my aunt in riots Yahan tak keh hum unhien dafan bhi na kar sakey.:cry: Never ever want to visit "killer india".

its soo sad, where ur aunt was living? i mean which city?

Moenjodaro

080321mohenjodaro_copy%281%29.jpg

thnx....one day...i'll see them

my wish is to visit my ancestral lands in bihar some where afterwards celebrate it in goa :woot:

Wow great story...:coffee:

Waise dafan karne Pakistan se India jane wale the na??

Yaar jhoot to soch ke bola karo...
Agar India nahi aana chahata to yaha bhi koi laar nahi gir rahi tumhe bulane ko...

Wow great story...:coffee:

Waise dafan karne Pakistan se India jane wale the na??

Yaar jhoot to soch ke bola karo...
Agar India nahi aana chahata to yaha bhi koi laar nahi gir rahi tumhe bulane ko...

why all u indians think tht every story is a made up & fake story?? is it tht india tv effect u soo much tht even real story is made up & fake for u guys?

seems so many indians know so much about Pakistani places even motor ways & highways...

Makran costal highway is coool....
BTW i yet to see so many places in Pakistan....

nyways if i got a chance i will first ask some indian freind (probably i got one til tht time:D) abt some nice places where i can visit: i wana see the forts in Rajhstan...

BTW i hav heard abt hundreds of indians who visited Pakistan & just want to come again n again.....but never see so many Pakistanis who visited india & are sharing positive experiance.......

even i know few peoples who hav visited india but they dont hav so much to talk abt......why is tht so?
thats a wrong opinion my friend .every year the visitors from pakistan are increasing to our country..some of them also applied for permsns to live in india for some duration

why all u indians think tht every think is a made up story?? is it tht india tv effect u soo much tht even real story is made up & fake for u guys?

OK ask him the place his aunt lived... again

He`ll come up with gujarat... & then if I`ll ask him the exact place in gujarat Ie.- city, muhalla , house no. & name of dead person jisko dafna bhi nahi sake ye Pakistan se aakar...

then I`ll see the truth..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom