What's new

A Curse

seems like a correct assumption to me :D
trust me, I'm and Engineer :D
Even im an Engineer.

What else are we supposed to derive from this thread, except that you are insecure? lol
there is nothing to derive. all you girls can do is to raise voices for a right cause instead putting your personal thoughts about me.
Its just e message that fees structure and policies and all other things should be made equal for each gender. for women empowerment ,females should get education which should not have any strings attached of culture .religion and education should be given in such a way that people specially females do not forget or rich culture and get caught in the trap westernization .
Also males should not discouraged by not giving salary according to their performance and cutting their salary and giving to females who "WORK FROM HOME AND DO NOTHING" or giving high salary to females just to encourage them in name of women empowerment.

Consult the threads made before you start a discussion regarding topics that have already been debated, if you wanted to add anything else, you could've just went to this thread.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/feminism-equality-when-it-suits-her.447438/

Secondly, the points you raised may be legitimate, but the way you presented and argued for them is frankly, poor at best, horrendous at worst, so my advice is, be active around here, see how experienced posters articulate their arguments before you jump the gun and start a thread a month in to your stay around here. Anyways, have a pleasant stay here.

Even im an Engineer.
I am a Mechanical Engineer

there is nothing to derive. all you girls can do is to raise voices for a right cause instead putting your personal thoughts about me.
Its just e message that fees structure and policies and all other things should be made equal for each gender. for women empowerment ,females should get education which should not have any strings attached of culture .religion and education should be given in such a way that people specially females do not forget or rich culture and get caught in the trap westernization .
Also males should not discouraged by not giving salary according to their performance and cutting their salary and giving to females who "WORK FROM HOME AND DO NOTHING" or giving high salary to females just to encourage them in name of women empowerment.
1)I doubt anyone pays anyone more for the same kind of job, so either your boss is a woman, or a female colleague of yours is getting more pay.

2)Women empowerment is simple, why? because for centuries everything has been male dominated, so in order to restore the balance, women must be empowered, and trust me nothing radical is going to happen to you men, but the simple thing is that you cannot even think of the horrors of equality, so men are constantly trying to hide their fear behind religion, behind culture or by simple abuses to this movement.

btw I am a man

Lmfao did you wife run away with a hotter man or something?

I am a Mechanical Engineer

1)I doubt anyone pays anyone more for the same kind of job, so either your boss is a woman, or a female colleague of yours is getting more pay.

2)Women empowerment is simple, why? because for centuries everything has been male dominated, so in order to restore the balance, women must be empowered, and trust me nothing radical is going to happen to you men, but the simple thing is that you cannot even think of the horrors of equality, so men are constantly trying to hide their fear behind religion, behind culture or by simple abuses to this movement.

btw I am a man
This Thread and my fear has nothing to do with religion.
Iam electronics engineer.
Women empowerment is necessary,but not just by saying that women can do anything or men are weaker then women.

Lmfao did you wife run away with a hotter man or something?
I have two wives , all girls of my society get laid with me.
Are you mad?
I think you can just argue with someone by personal attacks only.

Consult the threads made before you start a discussion regarding topics that have already been debated, if you wanted to add anything else, you could've just went to this thread.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/feminism-equality-when-it-suits-her.447438/

Secondly, the points you raised may be legitimate, but the way you presented and argued for them is frankly, poor at best, horrendous at worst, so my advice is, be active around here, see how experienced posters articulate their arguments before you jump the gun and start a thread a month in to your stay around here. Anyways, have a pleasant stay here.
Thanks for suggestion , but if I will not try how i will learn to represent my points!..

This Thread and my fear has nothing to do with religion.
Iam electronics engineer.
Women empowerment is necessary,but not just by saying that women can do anything or men are weaker then women.
thats why I said, Trust me, i'm a Mechanical Engineer

I did not explicitly mention religion any where.

The thing is, men have remained in power by convincing women, that they (women) are weaker and that they (women) cannot do everything. Which is false.

Now to undo this male dominance, women must be convinced that they (women) can do anything and that they (women) are not weak.

either that or convince men that they (men) are weak and that they (men) cannot do everything

choice is yours, better to be equal than to take men to a lower level.

thats why I said, Trust me, i'm a Mechanical Engineer

I did not explicitly mention religion any where.

The thing is, men have remained in power by convincing women, that they (women) are weaker and that they (women) cannot do everything. Which is false.

Now to undo this male dominance, women must be convinced that they (women) can do anything and that they (women) are not weak.

either that or convince men that they (men) are weak and that they (men) cannot do everything

choice is yours, better to be equal than to take men to a lower level.
So you want a revenge for male dominance instead of empowering women.
Also It's not about any choices.
Making men weaker will not mean that women are stronger and this will not last long.
If we want equal and educated society then only tool is education . See my earlier posts,I supported Punjab government for tis policy for female education(which is of congress party),even I am a pro bjp supporter.But being an intellectual ,I should support them and Iam doing that as it will women,Punjab and country.

So you want a revenge for male dominance instead of empowering women.
Also It's not about any choices.
Making men weaker will not mean that women are stronger and this will not last long.
If we want equal and educated society then only tool is education . See my earlier posts,I supported Punjab government for tis policy for female education(which is of congress party),even I am a pro bjp supporter.But being an intellectual ,I should support them and Iam doing that as it will women,Punjab and country.
so in the end you yourself accepted that an equal and educated society is they way to go, good to see that you get my point.

This was my point from the starting I just oppose reverse discrimination.
no actually you repeated the old mantra of males doing all the awesome things and being superior. So no you were not advocating equality, but you were advocating male superiority
and I wonder, if males have been superior for so long, why not let women have a chance at it? why equal? why not superior?

Thanks for suggestion , but if I will not try how i will learn to represent my points!..
Like I said, reading ... If your interested in this topic ... You can go and read some stuff posted by @SMC , he's probably the best source on here for you to learn on such topics, except for him, I've created a few threads on such topics.

Plus posting stuff like " This statement only shows the lack of debating skills of women" makes it seem like your biased, even though your contention is that your against "reverse discrimination" ..

Last edited:
no actually you repeated the old mantra of males doing all the awesome things and being superior. So no you were not advocating equality, but you were advocating male superiority
and I wonder, if males have been superior for so long, why not let women have a chance at it? why equal? why not superior?
In many fields I am saying we are giving chance,let their be boxing match between man and woman, or a cricket/football/badminton/chessmatch between them , If they come superior ,Then increase their wages.and stop shouting about superiority.I am debating for equality not superiority.

In many fields I am saying we are giving chance,let their be boxing match between man and woman, or a cricket/football/badminton/chessmatch between them , If they come superior ,Then increase their wages.and stop shouting about superiority.I am debating for equality not superiority.
arrange a chess match, I assure you chess is too easy for them (women)
why are you crying about superiority when your race (men) reigned supreme for the entire length of time this world has existed? and suddenly you feel threatened? Are you so afraid of women? sorry to say but if you already feel threatened then the male race has already fallen inferior.

Back
Top Bottom