What's new

A Curse

yes its the same rule everywhere

some say islam is in danger
some say culture is in danger
some say race is in danger
some say economics is in danger

same fear instilling tool to continue to oppress them.

Even by your own Indian history. If you can survive Muslim and Aryan invasions and India continues to 'thrive' and survive. Why do you think it will cease to exist if you empower women.

Let the women decide themselves. they are as human as you are and can think for themselves. they are more likely to put culture and religion in perspective when deciding what to do.
i agree with you , but what about authorities are demanding equal fees for women ! don't you think it's unfair for men or other who are working hard.

i agree with you , but what about authorities are demanding equal fees for women ! don't you think it's unfair for men or other who are working hard.

They pay for the work. Women can actually in many tasks perform better than men.
So for the same task or work why one being paid differently should be of concern to anyone who values to work and not who does the work.

They pay for the work. Women can actually in many tasks perform better than men.
So for the same task or work why one being paid differently should be of concern to anyone who values to work and not who does the work.
if women do some tasks better then they should be paid more. But i am not raising this issue , Iam just telling about other side of giving equal pay even if they do not deserve that.

if women do some tasks better then they should be paid more. But i am not raising this issue , Iam just telling about other side of giving equal pay even if they do not deserve that.

Deserve?

Justice says if it's equal both side would not complain.

Think Troy think Helen is nowadays common.

Deserve?

Justice says if it's equal both side would not complain.

Think Troy think Helen is nowadays common.
Both sides not complain !!!means you are saying if a person is getting more success in doing his job than other person who is not as talented as successful one ,should be given same amount of money to that untalented.What kind of justice is this?Think logically.this will only bring the former guys moral down.
This is suffered by Today's male and they do not complain because at times they about women empowerment and at times they feel shame about complaining about as others will say that hey are not "man" and are complaining.

Both sides not complain !!!means you are saying if a person is getting more success in doing his job than other person who is not as talented as successful one ,should be given same amount of money to that untalented.What kind of justice is this?Think logically.this will only bring the former guys moral down.
This is suffered by Today's male and they do not complain because at times they about women empowerment and at times they feel shame about complaining about as others will say that hey are not "man" and are complaining.

Now that's just an excuse for insecurity

Iam a simple man living in a society which is becoming modern day by day. I have given the title as A CURSE so that I can have discussion on a biasness based on gender.this time it is not about women,its about other half of population -Males.
Today in country like India which is getting modern day by day by adopting western culture and adopting women friendly policies,The issue of women empowerment is everywhere in social media . Observing all these I can say that now it is becoming common to say that women can do anything that a man can do-This statement itself shows lack knowledge of people about the limits of both man and woman. They say that females can outplay males in any field.Females should be given same salary as males are given .
My simple question is why not have cricket match between Indian men team and Indian women team and then result will tell who is better. Why not have any sports event between these and let the result decide who is better. Lets talk about other fields -
worlds best businessman is male ,I can say top-10 are males , top-10 Iq people have only 1 female . Top chef - A Male. Best Scientists are males.
But if I say these things to women she will say -"WOMEN GIVE BIRTH TO THESE LEGENDS".
OH means legends are made by birth.This statement only shows lack debating skills of women.
I accept this fact but i have another fact that any persons body's 70-90% DNA consist of father's DNA and not mothers. Can i conclude from this fact that legends are made by men's cells only and not by women's cells?I will not Iam not that dumb. I just want to say that we should accept on how nature has made us and should do things which are beyond our reach.
I am not misogynist and I respect them too.but saying women is equal to men is wrong .The correct statement can be All are human beings and nature has given what needs to be done make human life to sustain in this planet. Women have their own abilities and man have their own.
I would say there should be common fess structure.common education system,common sports facilities for both of them and let the performance decide their fees.
I know that Countries like India need women empowerment but it does not means that saying other half is weak will make you strong.
Today india has so many facilities given to women such that if they shout in public place and point to any random man that he molested her , there can serious charges on him.
In Pakistan also this song of making males weak psychologically by saying women empowerment in their ears loudly again again is being sung by some authorities whose main aim is to earn money and make profits out of such issues.
Here world's best in each field and judge my thought
Sports
1-Cristiano ronaldo/lionel messi -football.
2.Chess-Viswanathan Anand/MAgnus Carlson
3.Cricket -Many are their SA chin ,Waseem ,Ponting,Warne many are there ..
Business
BIll gates,Amancia Ortega,warren buffet.etc etc
Iq-Stephen Hawking,Alber einstein ,only 1 women in top 10 that too is chess player
best painter- A male-Leonadro DA vinci,Vincent van etc etc
best in literature are also males, best chef is male.

Now what is left .. After seeing this I say women empowerment is needed ,but men are not weak or a substance that society and authorities will igonre and will not make policies which do not benefit them.
So I AM ASKING QUESTION IS BEING A MAN IS A CURSE NOWDAYS?

women can any profession a man is proficient at, within 5 human generations, maybe even less than 1 human generation, in my opinion.

women can any profession a man is proficient at, within 5 human generations, maybe even less than 1 human generation, in my opinion.
In my opinion that is not possible specially in fields like military,sports,Science.

Back
Top Bottom