What's new

A cop from Shopian, J&K flees with AK-47 rifles, he is suspected to have joined militants

It is a time to adopt strategy of banias,"Baghal mein churhi aur moon mein ram ram". :sarcastic:
For Indians please replace INSAS rifles with more advanced rifles. :victory1:

What is the strategy of mlechas, badan pe suicide vest and moon me....?

If it is, it paid rich dividents today in peshawar. Enjoy your lucid dreams.

What is the strategies of mlechas, badan pe suicide vest and moon me....?

If it is, it paid rich dividents today in peshawar. Enjoy.

Showing auqat??? :azn:

Isn't malechas is what you bharati bigots call your Indian muslims with?

Yeah you don't call Indian muslims anything. You simply slaughter or lynch them.

Dude you don't know anything about indian Muslims. I live in a muslim majority city Bhopal and i don't see any bias against Hindus or Muslims there

He will eventually meet his fate, like many before him, for the gun is no solution. J&K will remain part of India, the grim reality.

He will eventually meet his fate, like many before him, for the gun is no solution. J&K will remain part of India, the grim reality.
I think Khalistan and Kashmiri freedom fighters are working together. A joint venture by your enemy.

I think Khalistan and Kashmiri freedom fighters are working together. A joint venture by your enemy.

Khalistanis don't have logistical capability like that of 90s. They can only rant in their cozy apartments in UK and Canada. As far as Kilos (Kashmiris) are concerned the CI grid is strong enough to wean out these insurgents. There was this insurgent who got neutralised after 8 years. So when it comes to patience Chinar Corps is unbeatable. In fact these insurgents sometimes die because of their own misadventure of trifling with the terrain. During monsoon season atleast two insurgents die every year due to slipping off the ledge.

One will die, ten will born.......ten will die hundred will born........and the cycle will keep moving.

Good luck :enjoy:

One will die, ten will born.......ten will die hundred will born........and the cycle will keep moving.

And we kill keep killings those b@$tards until they stop appearing or are no more

And we kill keep killings those b@$tards until they stop appearing or are no more

Yeah you don't call Indian muslims anything. You simply slaughter or lynch them.
This made me laugh for some reason, Lol.
"Gujarat and Muzaffaranagar must be in Russia"
Lol, you are good, you must be a funny guy in real life, and I don't say this in a sarcastic way. Say more please!

This made me laugh for some reason, Lol.
"Gujarat and Muzaffaranagar must be in Russia"
Lol, you are good, you must be a funny guy in real life, and I don't say this in a sarcastic way. Say more please!
Indians are more dumb. I just use that dumbness.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom