What's new

A clear conflict of interest, Nawaz visiting Indian steel tycoon

Son is Using father influence and father is looking for good opportunity to make more fortune, Chutiya nay india mai bi apni kota rang dikha dia.

BpDvMa_IcAACcGi.png

A clear conflict of interest, PM visiting Indian steel tycoon
Chairman PTI Imran Khan today questioned how Prime Minister Sharif could visit the home of Indian steel tycoon Jindal with his businessman son Hassan Nawaz when it is clearly a conflict of interest. Khan pointed out that no western democratic leader does business while in office as it is a clear conflict of interest. He reminded that Hazrat Abu Bakr (AS) closed down his clothes shop when he became a Khalifa as he felt others in the business would not be able to compete.

Khan said it was regrettable that the notion of conflict of interest is totally ignored by our leaders when in power. The Sharifs' entire business has multiplied while they have been in power. Khan declared that even more disturbing is the fact that his family is one of UK's biggest investors. Yet, instead of bringing his own funds back to Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif has done numerous overseas trips to attract investment from overseas, Khan stated.

Khan concluded that going to the steel magnate's house for tea in New Delhi when he couldn't find time to meet the Hurriyet leaders reflected the misplaced priorities of Prime Minister Sharif.

A clear conflict of interest, PM visiting Indian steel tycoon: Chairman Imran Khan

View attachment 33438

obviously shameless nawaz has come to power to expand his business empire... inshallah har firon ka anjaam hai, iska bhi hoga !
Jysy Imran bhai munh utha kay apnay Ex-Susral pohanch jatay hain.....

its not wrong but its coming from PTI supporters so its conflict of interest, thats interest of one party conflicting with the other.
Imran bhai nay to pair tak pakar liyay investors kay. But koe manta he nahi unki baat. Anyways, as per Mansha, the steel mill should be liquidated as nothing but a rusting structure is left and Indians and Russians were interested in investing in Steel Business and other avenues in Pakistan.
The Jindal Group is an Indian manufacturing It was founded by OP Jindal (1930–2005).
Naveen Jindal, the youngest son of the late O P Jindal, drives JSPL and its group companies Jindal Power Ltd, Jindal Petroleum Ltd., Jindal Cement Ltd. and Jindal Steel Bolivia.
Savitri Jindal, the widow of O. P. Jindal, is ranked as the 19th richest Indian person according to Forbes. Jindal Stainless Limited(JSL) is the largest integrated stainless steel manufacturing company in India and ranks 8th on the globe.
In Jahazon ko pata bhee nahi key Jindal group would actually be the rival of Itefaq group if it enters Pakistan. I don't know Immi bhai nay business ke books main kaya parha hay.

Last edited:
Jysy Imran bhai munh utha kay apnay Ex-Susral pohanch jatay hain.....

Imran bhai nay to pair tak pakar liyay investors kay. But koe manta he nahi unki baat. Anyways, as per Mansha, the steel mill should be liquidated as nothing but a rusting structure is left and Indians and Russians were interested in investing in Steel Business and other avenues in Pakistan.

In Jahazon ko pata bhee nahi key Jindal group would actually be the rival of Itefaq group if it enters Pakistan. I don't know Immi bhai nay business ke books main kaya parha hay.

What Prime minister Son is doing with him on every official visit? Is he relevant to state business? Why State money is being wasted on him ?

What Prime minister Son is doing with him on every official visit? Is he relevant to state business? Why State money is being wasted on him ?
Not every official visit....After visit to China...I didn't really see him anywhere....Can you update me about that?

Not every official visit....After visit to China...I didn't really see him anywhere....Can you update me about that?

What's hassan nawaz relevancy to state business when he isn't a state official? Plus state covering his expenses and He promoting his business interests, Isn't it a clear case of interest and fall it under corrupt practices ?

That's broad statement....

It was Shahbaz personal statement. I didn't see hasan Nawaz or Nawaz sharif making any such statements? and without balance sheets to prove he is paying from his own pocket and looking back at past precedences where Prime Minister family expenses were always covered through national kitty. It is you are making broad statements.

I think PTI is making a mountain of a mole of this simple visit. It was a damn party, no more no less. FOr example, even shabana azmi met nawaz here...so should we conclude, nawaz was trying to get a movie role for his son??
Shabana Azmi meets Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif at a steel tycoon Sajjan Jindal's party - Financial Express

I personally think PTI , after being marginalized by the pak mainstream, is trying tooth and nail to gain back some respect by maligning noon leaders- a common political ploy.

It was Shahbaz personal statement. I didn't see hasan Nawaz or Nawaz sharif making any such statements? and without balance sheets to prove he is paying from his own pocket and looking back at past precedences where Prime Minister family expenses were always covered through national kitty. It is you are making broad statements.
According to details furnished to answer a question raised in Punjab Assembly by Zobia Rubab Malik, a PML-Q MPA, about CM’s foreign visits and expenditures incurred, Shahbaz Sharif always paid from his pocket together with his ministers and politicians who accompanied him.
Probably you skimmed through too quickly.

I think PTI is making a mountain of a mole of this simple visit. It was a damn party, no more no less. FOr example, even shabana azmi met nawaz here...so should we conclude, nawaz was trying to get a movie role for his son??
Shabana Azmi meets Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif at a steel tycoon Sajjan Jindal's party - Financial Express

I personally think PTI , after being marginalized by the pak mainstream, is trying tooth and nail to gain back some respect by maligning noon leaders- a common political ploy.
Don't worry they can take a U-Turn at anytime...Its their history.

Back
Top Bottom