What's new

A Christian can’t present the provincial budget in Pakistani Punjab !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article is about punjab's budget I guess and punjab is a province of Pakistan and not the whole Pakistan.

By the way mods it is a useless thread. Close it.

It is written, in well written english in the thread title that its about Pakistani punjab.

Yes close the thread. Reality hurts.

Is nt this funny?? when riots took place in Kandhamal(a backward district) in Orissa, the so called protectors of freedom of Religion from pakistan were shouting about how religious persecution takes place in India-not considering the fact that there are 611 more districts in India where no such riots took place..

and now the most politically powerfull state in Pakistan is openly supporting a religious persection and that too against a Gov minister , we are supposed to not consider it as a whole of Pakistan.

that happens yo be the law. so all should respect it.

There is no such law,anyone from minorities can have any portfolio except PM and Presidentship.
We had many examples like chief Justices of Supreme Court and High Courts where non muslims gave decision based on Islam and everyone accepted it.
These are political moves as you know there is no finance minister in Punjab after PPP resigned so people want to get this powerful ministery.

There is no such law,anyone from minorities can have any portfolio except PM and Presidentship.
We had many examples like chief Justices of Supreme Court and High Courts where non muslims gave decision based on Islam and everyone accepted it.
These are political moves as you know there is no finance minister in Punjab after PPP resigned so people want to get this powerful ministery.

Had is past tense.

Have is present tense.

Last of its kind Shahbas Bhatti is history. Now provincially it is getting the same.

When u post some comparision..atleast put some logical one..or else people will laugh at u..

No..Unlike Kamran Michael who was voted to the Provincial Assembly(Parliament) of Punjab by the people of Pakistan and is a FINANCE MINISTER(for God's sake !!!) King of England is not voted by the people of England.The day they start doing that..then u can compare..

Bal Thakrey is not a Christian. And as Pope is the leader of Christians, he cant become one.
So if Bal thakrey wants to be Pope of the Christian world, he has to atleast pass the minimum criteria- BECOME A CHRISTIAN :laugh:

and i have never heard such a BS in any country that a FINANCE MINISTER cant present a FINANCE budget because he is not Muslim.Last i heard to present u need to be FINANCE MINSTER and NOT ISLAMIC FINANCE MINISTER..:hitwall:

why was sonia gandhi prevented from becoming PM?

why was sonia gandhi prevented from becoming PM?

She wasn't prevented from anything..she voluntarily gave up the position..there is no law preventing her from becoming the PM.

What happened here is constitutionally wrong (the Christian has full rights of presenting the provincial budget in Punjab or any other province of the country as per the constitution of Pakistan), & appropriate actions must be taken against those responsible for discrimination against this fellow Pakistani citizen.

Had is past tense.

Have is present tense.

Last of its kind Shahbas Bhatti is history. Now provincially it is getting the same.

We had Justice Rana Bhagwan Das in 2007 and he retired.Now he is working as Chairmen of Fedral public service commision.he is largely respected.
We in Pakistan have only 2 % minorities but more seats have been reserved for them in Parliment senate and provincial assemblies.For coming to parlimenet as an MNA they do not even need to contest election directly,this ensures their presence in Parliment and other legislative institutions.

I personally know many minority people enjoying high posts in Pakistan Chief Drug controller of PAkistan is a hindu,Director highway north too is a hindu and many more.As I told earlier all that budget issue is political

Many pakistani members, who argue with logic and reason in other threads seem to have lost their senses.
They not only say it is right, they seem to argue that because it is made law(not sure if true), it is right.

Contrary to your claims there is no preferential laws protecting him from prosecution..if it can proven in the court that he is responsible for the riots ..then he will get the same punishment as person belonging to any other religion.

Question here is uniformity of law,

In India our constitution provides us equal right for people of all religions..there is no discrimination based on religion.

Besides being the PM & President of the country, I think a Pakistani from any religion is entitled to be everything a Pakistani Muslim can be. Just like naturalized American citizens like me cannot become the President of the US. Not trying to defend the actions in Punjab though, all I'm saying is that 'discrimination' against citizens is not uncommon in other countries as well. Similarly, a Muslim non-Pakistani working in Pakistan is not eligible for most things either that a non-Muslim Pakistani is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom