What's new

A Chinese spring?

He said experiments like Wukan. Please improve your comprehensive skills.And dont talk about democracy. Do you have iota of experience of democracy as Chinese national? And if Democracy is chaotic why are you staying in Canada, a democratic nation. Please explain.All the prosperous and developed countries are diplomatic.Please get some lease of information.

That experiment was 100% utter failure, the so-called democratically elected village chief becomes instantaneously corrupt, the worst thing is, these guys have no organization skill at all. The whole community has become a big mess under their governance.

They can't even run a small village, so you expect those idiots to run a country with 1.3 billion people?

We don't need more failed experiments like these.

Full Democracy for china is unlikely however a sort of authoritarian democracy like Russia and a good leader like putin could work for China.

Sir, you are making some historical revolutionary comments here. Please accept my respects. .But you will be villain for other Chinese members here. But we salute you.:cheers:

That experiment was 100% utter failure, the so-called democratically elected village chief becomes instantaneously corrupt, the worst thing is, these guys have no organization skill at all. The whole community has become a big mess under their governance.

They can't even run a small village, so you expect those idiots to run a country with 1.3 billion people?

Well China will open up more but I don't see the CPC leaving for 20-30 years, and in no way will the KMT ever come back they can keep running Taipei on what they are good at.

Full Democracy for china is unlikely however a sort of authoritarian democracy like Russia and a good leader like putin could work for China.

Russia is Russia, China is China, it is comparing Apple to Orange.

Putin is good for Russia only, but we congratulate for the Russian people to choose him.

However, we will explore our own path, we don't need to imitate anyone here.

Sir, you are making some historical revolutionary comments here. Please accept my respects. .But you will be villain for other Chinese members here. But we salute you.:cheers:

Everyone has their own opinion I respect that, So I don't mind listening to other chinese members propose.

And you are saying that CPc leaders are very clean and non corrupt? I must say you are living delusional world.

And you are saying that CPc leaders are very clean and non corrupt? I must say you are living delusional world.

Russia is Russia, China is China, it is comparing Apple to Orange.

Putin is good for Russia only, but we congratulate for the Russian people to choose him.

However, we will explore our own path, we don't need to imitate anyone here.

Last part I agree that was just an Idea whatever happens, but either way a full democracy in China is unlikely more like authoritarian if it ever does.

CPC is not 100% flawless, i think all Chinese members have constantly repeated this countless times, but they do have the organization skill that you so-called democratic leaders never being able to possess.

CPC has a level of corruption in it but compared to 10 years ago or when jiang zemin was around it's a lot less corrupt.

Last part I agree that was just an Idea whatever happens, but either way a full democracy in China is unlikely more like authoritarian if it ever does.

CPC will remain there, no matter haters like it or not. :coffee:

CPC has a level of corruption in it but compared to 10 years ago or when jiang zemin was around it's a lot less corrupt.

I would rather choose Jiang Zemin over any of those democratic leaders.

Sir , you are making such balanced and revolutionary comments here. For many Chinese members you will become villain here but you deserve most of the members respect here.Salute from me.Now I know why you are MOD here. My respects.:tup:

CPC will remain there, no matter haters like it or not. :coffee:

I would rather choose Jiang Zemin over any of those democratic leaders.

Yup we all have criticism of them but building up the Economy is the main focus right now and they are needed.
Jiang only good thing he did was with modernizing the Military I like Xi better.

CPC is not 100% flawless, i think all Chinese members have constantly repeated this countless times, but they do have the organization skill that you so-called democratic leaders never being able to possess.

Nw dont you think that here you are comparing orange with apples? Most developed and best countries in the worls are democracies incuding the country you are currently living. Isnt it!

Anyway CPC is the best option right now even through they have their faults, rushing to democracy won't help either main focus is the economy and modernization. and Xi comes in next year best leader in my opinion since Deng.

Back
Top Bottom