What's new

A Chinese spring?

Indians should watch for their own country's internal affairs.

This is a open forum, and people will post affairs that are not related to their own countries. How many Chinese members here have posted about toilets and poverty threads about India? Why did not they felt it was not their business? Should not your advise applicable to your compatriots.

Anyway, welcome to the internet age.

If we adopt india democracy i can assure you there will be 1000 springs in china every year

There is a difference between Springs and Protests.

Chinese people have every right to enjoy freedom from the clutches of ccp and live a decent life.... hope they start their fight soon and remove the evil..

The fact remains the same, the working class in china still remain oppressed and even the chinese economic booms has not much change on social conditions of the common man.:chilli:
While we have democracy.

What access, I'm traveling to Guangzhou once every 2 weeks and am traveling through China on my super motorbike. I'm welcomed and enjoyed everywhere I go. As long as I pay I can eat in the best restaurant and stay in 5 star hotels. you know what a 5 star hotel is, do you not? The place where the maid brings your breakfast at 5PM local time with the latest edition of Wall Street Journal Asian Edition. If I don't feel like riding my bike I can fly to Xian and have someone transport my bike there. BTW I also am stay in the 5 star hotel that owns by the same chain.

I don't know what freedom is in your interpretation however I though I am free, perhaps I'm wrong. Am I?

And here you take out your mask and are caught............... lying is a skill, you need to learn from CCP.

Freedom does not means material.

Even a lion in ZOO gets heater(during winter) and good food served in time, but he is still in prison.

How come Billions being ruled by few hundreds???

think about it.

Chinese people have every right to enjoy freedom from the clutches of ccp and live a decent life.... hope they start their fight soon and remove the evil..

Decent life like to never have to suffer hunger, don't have to take a dump at the roadside, getting a decent education and knowing that the future of your child is pretty secure and not dying due to malnutrition and grow up illiterate without any hope to improve life.

And here you take out your mask and are caught............... lying is a skill, you need to learn from CCP.

Even a lion in ZOO gets heater(during winter) and good food served in time, but he is still in prison.

think about it.

Maslow%27s_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg

think about it.

Read the post I was replying to, Einstein!

You, the Genius, think he found the new formula for freedom. A thinking man indeed!

Back
Top Bottom