What's new

a brown wife and white husband in india

Dear lungi, despite my post referring to how it flows both ways for men and women, especially with context to a familial reference, you chose to see it as a self-congratulatory one, proving you are exactly like those jobless, south-asian aunties that I mentioned previously.

Neither, but it does give us a little glimpse into your family, lol. ;p

Please add "in my opinion" at the end.

No Indian girl in their right mind would let go of the chance to marry a nice white guy. Indian guys just don't treat women the same way. ;p
I am so sorry your Indian guy treated you like shit, but then you deserve it anyways. No offence:whistle:

It didn't matter. She got the call from her parents to come back and get married off.
She rebelled...quickly married some friend of hers (i would assume Indian) in NYC

oh, neither you nor your rival. :D

reminds me of the saying, though may not suit the situation - "in the fight between the two cats, the monkey took away the prize". :D

and took a job in the World Trade Center. Luckily she was late for work on a certain day...otherwise oh boy they would be talking about bad Karma for generations.

very interesting.

What's wrong with the girl, yeah she's brown but majority of the indians are darken than her.

What's wrong with the girl, yeah she's brown but majority of the indians are darken than her.
What is there in Colour of skin..................But Philippines aren't white........................

These type of people you dont what to be with anyway. This is with men that act the same as well. It's going to be self-destruction down the line.

In the beginning I never really appreciated conservatism, but more I get older, I do.
That's because you are becoming wiser with age. Its good.

Please add "in my opinion" at the end.

No Indian girl in their right mind would let go of the chance to marry a nice white guy. Indian guys just don't treat women the same way. ;p

Iskig me badi khujli h :lol:

These type of people you dont what to be with anyway. This is with men that act the same as well. It's going to be self-destruction down the line.

In the beginning I never really appreciated conservatism, but more I get older, I do.

you are the kind of person the lady in the op is talking about... hateful. parochial, nationalist as against citizen-of-humanity, racist, quarrelsome, thankless about human achievements etc. :)

you are the kind of person the lady in the op is talking about... hateful. parochial, nationalist as against citizen-of-humanity, racist, quarrelsome, thankless about human achievements etc. :)

I really appreciate you telling some of your traits, please do tell me more about yourself.

One of my Indian friend who was about to Marry a German girl,
Her moms usual reaction was "Indians are like slaves". He took notice and eventually married a Indian girl few years later.
Its not uncommon in any society.

Back
Top Bottom