What's new

a brown wife and white husband in india

Please add "in my opinion" at the end.

No Indian girl in their right mind would let go of the chance to marry a nice white guy. Indian guys just don't treat women the same way. ;p

If it happens in thousands then sure we will worry but for now it is a non issue. I am sure equal number of Indian men marry white women if not more. In my family alone two of my cousins have married white women. In this globalized world you will find more of these marriages happening.

Please add "in my opinion" at the end.

No Indian girl in their right mind would let go of the chance to marry a nice white guy. Indian guys just don't treat women the same way. ;p

Sounds like your conscience is speaking out loud.

Its 100% true especially for those Indian girls born in UK/USA

I live in the US, it's by far the males that marry or date outside. It's even more so if the Indians are Christians. Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims is rarer for religious reasons, but happens too. More so with Hindus than Muslims.

I live in the US, it's by far the males that marry or date outside. It's even more so if the Indians are Christians, Hindus and Muslims is rarer, but happens too.
No, I have seen plenty of females with whites specially educated and working woman and some of them even openly expressed their disgust for desi man which actually annoyed me because they were also desi. according to them Indians guys are possessive, not clean, not good lovers i.e less romantic, good looking etc blah blah and true we cannot say that every Indian girl has same preferences just like every white girl has different preferences and you should know that not every Indian girl is bold enough to express her love for white guy and to go for dating even if she prefer white over desi in her heart tu bus jo milhey guzara kar leti hain :P

No, I have seen plenty of females with whites specially educated and working woman and some of them even openly expressed their disgust for desi man which actually annoyed me because they were also desi. according to them Indians guys are possessive, not clean, not good lovers i.e less romantic, good looking etc blah blah and true we cannot say that every Indian girl has same preferences just like every white girl has different preferences and you should know that not every Indian girl is bold enough to express her love for white guy and to go for dating even if she prefer white over desi in her heart tu bus jo milhey guzara kar leti hain :P

I dont know man, I telling you what I see. From my experience, it's not been that way.

The less religious, conservative, controlling the parents are, you see Interracial dating. Catholics and Protestant Indians, it's probably more easier, but still there's much cultural differences to actually marry. Otherwise, if they have such a relationship/dating, they make sure to never tell parents about it. :D

I dont know man, I telling you what I see. From my experience, it's not been that way.

The less religious, conservative, controlling the parents are, you see Interracial dating. Catholics and Protestant Indians, it's probably more easier, but still there's much cultural differences to actually marry. Otherwise, if they have such a relationship/dating, they make sure to never tell parents about it. :D
My very first job in UK was bouncer(doorman) in different night clubs on weekend when i was doing my full time study and i have seen plenty of Indian women with white guys, students as well as working women..may be their family did not even knew about their affairs with white guys and there was some Kashmiri mirpuri girls as well . There are many desi women in west who look desi but are white in thinking and lifestyle so they dont fit in this role expected from a traditional Indian wife. I have even seen some married women who married with Indian/kashmiri guy but still having white bfs so women are very complicated .

My very first job in UK was bouncer(doorman) in different night clubs on weekend when i was doing my full time study and i have seen plenty of Indian women with white guys, students as well as working women..may be their family did not even knew about their affairs with white guys and there was some Kashmiri mirpuri girls as well . There are many desi women in west who look desi but are white in thinking and lifestyle so they dont fit in this role expected from a traditional Indian wife. I have even seen some married women who married with Indian/kashmiri guy but still having white bfs so women are very complicated .

These type of people you dont what to be with anyway. This is with men that act the same as well. It's going to be self-destruction down the line.

In the beginning I never really appreciated conservatism, but more I get older, I do.

These type of people you dont what to be with anyway. This is with men that act the same as well. It's going to be self-destruction down the line.

In the beginning I never really appreciated conservatism, but more I get older, I do.
This liberalism is destroying the family system in UK and now young generation is scared of taking the responsibility of marriage and consider it some sort of prison..following your lust blindly lead you nowhere as you will never be satisfied in your life..one after another and no end .There is nothing called a perfect partner..you always compromise one thing for others and cannot have best of boht worlds :)

This liberalism is destroying the family system in UK and now young generation is scared of taking the responsibility of marriage and consider it some sort of prison..following your lust blindly lead you nowhere as you will never be satisfied in your life..one after another and no end .There is nothing called a perfect partner..you always compromise one thing for others and cannot have best of boht worlds :)

My generation in the US is especially fucked. :D

The divorce rate is already so high, cant imagine what it's going to be when I'm older...

My parents have a solid partnership, but most of my friends parents/parent have baby mammas/daddys, divorced several times, etc. Yeah, the family unit, it's all sorts of screwed up.

hmm...well obviously it isn't a happy situation when people are actually coming up to you and confronting you about this "unusual situation". Not that it is is any better to have them stand back 50 feet gawking, pointing, and whispering.

Having dated an Indian girl in the past I never noticed any people doing a "double-take" when we walked by. Although back then 99.99% of the people around weren't Indian. The 10+ H1B Indian male coworkers where we worked didn't seem to show any signs of contempt...except for one who really liked her..so he doesn't really count as impartial.

You'll always have a percentage of people who disagree with something that goes against the normal flow. Can't make everybody happy.

Back
Top Bottom