What's new

a brown wife and white husband in india

Please add "in my opinion" at the end.

No Indian girl in their right mind would let go of the chance to marry a nice white guy. Indian guys just don't treat women the same way. ;p

That comment was more about people who are chastising or questioning the girls liaison with a white man as posted in the article. I have actually seen more brown skinned/deshi females with white men than the other way around in the U.S.

Last edited:
My generation in the US is especially fucked. :D

The divorce rate is already so high, cant imagine what it's going to be when I'm older.

The divorce rate is going down. It's been worse.
NVSS - National Marriage and Divorce Rate Trends

My parents have a solid partnership, but most of my friends parents/parent have baby mammas/daddys, divorced several times, etc. Yeah, the family unit, it's all sorts of screwed up.

Oddly I know of few people who are divorced or parents who got divorced.

Last edited:
No, I have seen plenty of females with whites specially educated and working woman and some of them even openly expressed their disgust for desi man which actually annoyed me because they were also desi. according to them Indians guys are possessive, not clean, not good lovers i.e less romantic, good looking etc blah blah and true we cannot say that every Indian girl has same preferences just like every white girl has different preferences and you should know that not every Indian girl is bold enough to express her love for white guy and to go for dating even if she prefer white over desi in her heart tu bus jo milhey guzara kar leti hain :P

I attended 3 weddings where the bride is of desi origin and the groom is white. I have yet to attend one wedding where the dude is desi and the bride is white.

The desi girls call the desi boys plain ugly !!!! Ouch !!

Please add "in my opinion" at the end.

No Indian girl in their right mind would let go of the chance to marry a nice white guy. Indian guys just don't treat women the same way. ;p
Hahaha
Could not stop laughing at your post. You luv trolling my countrymen. :lol:

On topic:
That's such a cute couple. May they remain happily married forever. :tup:

Having dated an Indian girl in the past I never noticed any people doing a "double-take" when we walked by. Although back then 99.99% of the people around weren't Indian. The 10+ H1B Indian male coworkers where we worked didn't seem to show any signs of contempt...except for one who really liked her..so he doesn't really count as impartial.

did he plot against you daily?? :D

i can imagine a entire film about this.

Don't worry NO ONE will harm you for your ideological marriage with AFRICAN DICTATOR. You are safe.

climate scientists estimate that your sarcasm will rise to level of maturity in 20 years.

until then enjoy the thanks button on pdf.

Does it matter? Such relationships are rare anyway.

the inter-race relationship may be the visible thing here but in truth it is the injustice and hatred faced by her and others unnecessarily, and injustice even to a single person is a matter of shame to a entire society or to humanity.

There is no justification to looking at this issue through the eyes of an Indian girl, fact of the matter is doesn't matter what country you are from, if the aunties and uncles are jobless enough and dissatisfied with the achievements of their progeny, then they will always question the things about your life that they deem different.

Case in point: My wife got asked enough times in Portugal whether she was making the right choice marrying a "pagan Indian flower seller". My grandmother remarked something along the same lines after finding out about the Moroccan and Cape Verdian influences in my wife's background. Am I going to let that piss me off? No. It is their generation, and it will not affect my home, especially all the way here in Canada :yahoo:

There is no justification to looking at this issue through the eyes of an Indian girl, fact of the matter is doesn't matter what country you are from, if the aunties and uncles are jobless enough and dissatisfied with the achievements of their progeny, then they will always question the things about your life that they deem different.

Case in point: My wife got asked enough times in Portugal whether she was making the right choice marrying a "pagan Indian flower seller". My grandmother remarked something along the same lines after finding out about the Moroccan and Cape Verdian influences in my wife's background. Am I going to let that piss me off? No. It is their generation, and it will not affect my home, especially all the way here in Canada :yahoo:

All he wanted to say: "my wife is part white".

Congrats on achieving this rare feat, Indian man! :D

All he wanted to say: "my wife is part white".

Congrats on achieving this rare feat, Indian man! :D

Dear lungi, despite my post referring to how it flows both ways for men and women, especially with context to a familial reference, you chose to see it as a self-congratulatory one, proving you are exactly like those jobless south-asian aunties that I mentioned previously.

did he plot against you daily?? :D.

He bought a new Nissan Xterra to impress her.

2015-nissan-xterra_100473985_s.jpg

Well whatever it looked like in 2000.

It remind me this video :D

[video]

Its 100% true especially for those Indian girls born in UK/USA
LOL! Maybe because Indians assimilate better than other South Asians.A lot of Asian women marry interracialy,does that mean Asian men are worst than Indian men.

so it was total war against you.

and seems she decided you are more her type... good play, sir. :tup:

It didn't matter. She got the call from her parents to come back and get married off.
She rebelled...quickly married some friend of hers (i would assume Indian) in NYC and took a job in the World Trade Center. Luckily she was late for work on a certain day...otherwise oh boy they would be talking about bad Karma for generations.

Back
Top Bottom