What's new

A Brilliant Piece by BBC Journo Tufail Ahmad…..Indian secularism is Half-Islamist, Half-Pakistani

@The_Showstopper
Let me tell you one thing, if tomorrow scientists come up with a research which proves that incest doesn't cause birth defects in babies then soon incest might become legal (however gross that might sound).
So pls stop tawdry posts on Hindu gods or I will start reporting all the offensive posts.

@SarthakGanguly i met a radicalised Kashmiri teenager. :(
Hindu Muslim or Sikh? Or Buddhist?

@The_Showstopper
Let me tell you one thing, if tomorrow scientists come up with a research which proves that incest doesn't cause birth defects in babies then soon incest might become legal (however gross that might sound).
So pls stop tawdry posts on Hindu gods or I will start reporting all the offensive posts.

Nothing will happen even if you report .......
Btw I got infractions for one of my post in this thread but I m sure the one who started abusing would never get any infraction for some obvious reasons......

No. This is a typical Islamist lie. They were siblings. But Subhadra married Arjuna. They did not have sex with Krishna. :omghaha:

Well. No. Your preacher lied to you. If you are self radicalized, you got the wrong sources or translations.
Maybe you might have missed it when it was being taught in Shaka...

Not his critics. The holiest scriptures are clear on this. A lot of things were followed in the past. Does not mean they were good.
You say that because of present day standards.. Wasn't the case then, there will be some new standards in future and people will find a way to criticize the present day standards.

You are free to hate Hinduism. That is your duty and right. But hate it with reason. The passage says how Brahma planted a seed of knowledge in Saraswati. Saraswati is the Goddess of wisdom. An intercourse with a lady does not give birth to 4 Vedas or Raginis or Ragas. That too after 100 years. :disagree: Read some contemporary poetry. Listen to some Bollywood songs. Suraj huwa maddhyam chand jalne laga does not make sense literally. Unlike the Quran, Hindu texts are not literal in their meaning. :)
No, I don't hate Hinduism but I love to hate Hindutva and it is quite natural for sane people including hindus. Well mate, stop clutching at straws, you in your initial post agreed that Brahma lusted for Saraswati, then my source clearly states "Savitri/Saraswati as his best WIFE", so what relationship does man and his wife share and what do I name a relationship where Father goes on to marry his daughter. So please stop with your "contemporary poetry" jazz...

:omghaha: Who was a kleptomaniac? Arjuna killed Karna because it was a war. Sri Krishna urged him to go ahead. Karma got to him in the end as well. Do read how Krishna suffered due to his actions.
You know who I was attributing it to. Karma:lol:... So you finally found something to justify it and yet he is worshiped for his actions. Seems strange

I hope you have adequately demonstrated your hate for Hinduism out in the open.
@Aminroop @FULL_METAL @ranjeet @Roybot @Srinivas
And what is it with tagging your fellow Sanghis? Is it your "Mayday Mayday" situation? LOL When you discuss about Prophet, it is purely for "academic purpose" and when I discuss about your Gods, it becomes hate:undecided:(I guess it is the classic case of "Tum kare toh chamatkaar aur humkare toh balatkaar")

@The_Showstopper

No mate, I wasn't the one who started these "tawdry posts", it is one of the Sanghi posters who initiated this, I was just paying him in kind and you are free to report any of them...

Nothing will happen even if you report .......
Btw I got infractions for one of my post in this thread but I m sure the one who started abusing would never get any infraction for some obvious reasons......
Oh dear acting coy, Are you? So who started with Prophet and his life and while at it please also show me a post where I abused you? Common mate, At least own up your mess....

this is what you said ,you don't want to accept him as the PM even though he was elected by majority.
in democracy if one has a majority he will be the leader. do you think others liked the previous PM and that's why he was accepted as PM.he was accepted because he got the majority votes.here majority means more than others.and did you see anyone saying he is the pradhan sevak of congressies and Indians.

now I hope you get what said.
I think I already explained my position in a series of posts starting from post #79 to #83

No. I don't mind you abusing Hindu devas. It is a fact that he(above) was a criminal in any sense, going by any standards of any time. I agree that I do find a substantial portion of Islam as incompatible with the rest of the world. Just like any other totalitarian ideology. It has no place in the modern world.
That's your opinion mate and I can seldom change opinions of hate-mongers.

The rest of the points remain -
i. Subhadra married Arjuna. Not Krishna. So no incest.
ii. Brahma lusted for Saraswati. The quote you gave stated that Saraswati is the Goddess of Knowledge.
iii. Yes, Krishna is worshiped for his good deeds. Everyone has good and bad in them. It is not a black and white ideology like Islam. :)
Yes the "rest of the point remains" for you and your fellow Sanghis, not for the world. I wouldn't really dwell deep into all of it since it is against forum rules.

So yeah, you have every right to hate Hinduism. And consider it incompatible with the world. But do bring out contemporary reasons to support your judgement. Else remain in the fringe that you belong to. :tup:
You claiming this a thousand times will not prove that I hate Hinduism but it just shows otherwise. Hinduism is compatible with the world, its your kind who are incompatible and needs to be flushed out.

Yes the "rest of the point remains" for you and your fellow Sanghis, not for the world. I wouldn't really dwell deep into all of it since it is against forum rules.
All the points forwarded are basics of Hindu philosophy. Your points were simply - false. :)

The opinions I hold are ones that any rational person will hold. Yours are... well... typical of that of a fringe.

Don't believe?
You say what you wrote in your previous post our loud on the streets.
Then I say what I wrote on the streets.

All over the world. (Except Islamic countries)

Guess who will people be more receptive to?

All the points forwarded are basics of Hindu philosophy. Your points were simply - false. :)

The opinions I hold are ones that any rational person will hold. Yours are... well... typical of that of a fringe. Don't believe?
You say what you wrote in your previous post our loud on the streets.
Then I say what I wrote on the streets.

All over the world. (Except Islamic countries)

Guess who will people be more receptive to?
Self proclamation is all what I see in your recent posts... Nothing much to comment on

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom