What's new

A Brilliant Piece by BBC Journo Tufail Ahmad…..Indian secularism is Half-Islamist, Half-Pakistani

Disregarding all that part, so called secular parties should have supported ARR, when there was no mistake on him. Taslima would have loved to live in Kolkata among her culture. But so called beacon of secularism Mamata supported nor the CPI.
Not but not the least one of our greatest artists MF Hussain had to die in Qatar. Yes, Hindutvadis opposed, threatened him, but secular parties remained silent.

When did Hindutvadis "THREATEN" MF Hussain ?

Hussain RAN AWAY when he was challenged in the COURT OF LAW.

Aah the last resort of Islamist n terrorists sympathizers......
Do I need to remind you incest discourse of ------

The are some more synonyms one is paedophiles

Truly peace be upon----- .....

Done with you....

are you related to that fellow in benaras arrested recently for throwing acid on a russian lady??

are you related to that fellow in benaras arrested recently for throwing acid on a russian lady??

Where it come from in this discussion ?

Are you related to that guy who killed Prashant pujari in Karnataka ?

LOL Bhakts trying to get some kind of validation by highlighting BBC(British Broadcasting Corp) Journo, and these Bhakts at the same time were rubbishing British tabloids who had some sweet things to say about their Feku... What an irony!

?
"their" feku is ur (indian) prime minister.....unless u don't consider urself as indian!

Where it come from in this discussion ?

i mentioned it because your opinions are superficial and reactionary, and that i generally find in people who talk happily about superstitions like yoga.

Are you related to that guy who killed Prashant pujari in Karnataka ?

prashant pujari the bajrang dal terrorist??

Where is the mirch n where is the masala?
bro,,,u really think tht this is a brilliant article.
I feel,,,pdf'rs like "sanghi sarthak" or "bengali Scorpion"(even Hindu manavan/sanjeevni)can come up wid far better thought provoking article thn this wid the kind of issues addressed.

Truly peace be upon----- .....

Done with you....
Let me tell you, ask his opinion on UCC, and then laugh.

Actually these are not secular people, these are actually "Kalank" in the name of secularism :rofl:

indians are becoming intolerant nation which is really a good news for Pakistan ....keep it up indians!!!
If India would have been intolerant....not a single guy would have dare to return award....no media would have dare speak a word on it...so chill

If India would have been intolerant....not a single guy would have dare to return award....no media would have dare speak a word on it...so chill
If India would intolerant, then people were running to ask asylum in foreign countries. But all love "black" passport.

Even Syed Geelani.

Oops... Did that hurt?

Do you intend to remind me of Krishna and Subhadra:undecided:

Truly peace be upon-----
Indeed there are more synonyms that can similarly be attributed, like those of Brahma and Saraswati etcetra etcetra...

Done with you....
Thanks for saving my time and some space of this forum...

Ahaa. :D So that's what makes you...
I am sure that you also long for those things:azn:

Calling pedophiles pedophile is not allowed. :disagree:
Indeed calling not so fatherly relationship(Brahma & you know who I speak) incest is met with :guns::butcher:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom