What's new

A Brigadier’s Daughter Has a Cracking Response for Those Who Say ‘Army Doesn’t Deserve Defence Mein

Dont know bro..

My father hasnt got any land till now.. and hes served for 30 years.. includimg 2.5 in siachin... and another 2 in hot areas..

Janab masla ye nahe kay Inko defence me bangle or Plot q milty hy. masla ye hay kay inhe ko q milty hy ? it's not like they don't have the land. Agar har shehr ka 60-70 % area Base, Cantonment or garrison kay naam se cover hay , to phir bechaary sepahiyo ka kia qasoor ? Just look at kohat, city ka hardly 30% area civilian hoga, same is the case with Nowshera.

Baaki janab mery b 2 cousin siachin me rehky aaye hay 2, 2 saal tak. i see what they get on retirement.

Can someone give me a realistic outline what it’d be like Marrying an Armed Officer. Kthanksbye.

Class, PA as I mentioned earlier is still heavily influenced by Imperial British Army Culture. In a unit, there are two pathways made for vehicle passage, one for Officers from where any NCO (Sep, Hav etc) can't damn to pass his vehicle out. The passage for NCO is totally opposite to it. I've personally seen this so please do not call me an agent.

Bas janab baaki sab samajdar hy. mera to itna kehna hay kay sabko aik jesi mar'aat mily. taky class difference na create ho.

Janab masla ye nahe kay Inko defence me bangle or Plot q milty hy. masla ye hay kay inhe ko q milty hy ? it's not like they don't have the land. Agar har shehr ka 60-70 % area Base, Cantonment or garrison kay naam se cover hay , to phir bechaary sepahiyo ka kia qasoor ? Just look at kohat, city ka hardly 30% area civilian hoga, same is the case with Nowshera.

Baaki janab mery b 2 cousin siachin me rehky aaye hay 2, 2 saal tak. i see what they get on retirement.
Retirement = rank bro.

Dont you see so many retired officers working in private companies? If they made billions.. they didn’t have to work for a pay check after retirement..

Also service of a brig is much longer than below ranks or JCOs.

Sheer stupidity. This girl is either out of her mind some 15yo kid. She made some claims which aren't even true. No Army wife is bound to work. I respect my Army more than this girl would respect her father. But I cannot tolerate the idiotic articles by these kids.

Sadly, a servant paid to serve while their kids are showing off their "shashkay" on the Internet. I live in a Military Cantonment and it doesn't work the same for everyone. Their Fathers work hard throughout their career while their children grow up so dumb. Martyrdom is not compulsory for a DHA Plot or Banglow in Askari/SD Houses/DOHS etc.. Bahadur Soldiers she is talking about, I bet if she ever visited a Soldier's Mess instead of Officers Mess. The perks of an officer vs perks of a soldier.

There are NCBs (former batmans) are present since the day these kids are born. Throughout their life all they do is nothing instead of visiting their father's unit and acting like a boss. They do not learn the harsh realities of life as compared to a person who works out by himself.
Dude just compare an income of a Colonal to same rank civilian and for your information Army officers are paid very less and even in that many things are cut so they can get benefits when they retire. In Army yes what they have is power of uniform but pay is shit as hell

Really How many Defense society people are Army retired guys I tell you 1 in a thousand so please get the facts right

Can someone give me a realistic outline what it’d be like Marrying an Armed Officer. Kthanksbye.
A bad apartment as a Lt/Maj.

A small house as a col.

Salary will be low .. compared to civilian sector...

A house and a car as a brig and perks above.

Back
Top Bottom