What's new

A Brigadier’s Daughter Has a Cracking Response for Those Who Say ‘Army Doesn’t Deserve Defence Mein

The British army is made up of the stupidest people in the country,
So Pakistan Army consists of it's wiser population means it's members are Holier than others like Brahmans ?

In fact, Pakistan Army culture goes back to Colonial British era.

Last week, I visited Rammstein base, a US military base in Germany. Officers and soldiers have same mess and same food ... That is the thing I am talking about.

A common soldier "Sepahi rank" also face those problems she mentioned. infact, her father only visit the post which those soldiers manned 24/7. So by her logic, Sepahi should also get an SUV and a home in Defence. No ?

@DESERT FIGHTER
Sure... if a JCO can pay for it.. officers pay for the plot ...

Also JCOs etc can apply for them...

Sure... if a JCO can pay for it.. officers pay for the plot ...

Also JCOs etc can apply for them...

For a plot worth 1-1.5 crore. Well, how much they pay ?

also, it still doesn't include an SUV right ? and those batmans ? the gardner, driver ?

Not even half of the amount. I do agree that they pay but its a very less amount throughout their career.

Lmao.. no sir.. they dont.. batman system was abolished by the military ages ago.

NCB Sir.

Bloody Civilian , Gadhaar ,Filthy fifth columnist:taz:
Mulk Dushman, Raw Agent :crazy:
Han bloody Yahood O Hanood kai alakar:devil:
:azn:3

Lol..Yep that's what I'll be labeled for blowing up their sweet bubble.

When they apply for it.. its worth what?

And they pay more than the plot is worth... with army not making any losses..

And no SUV... unless you are talkin about the RKR used on duty..

Brigadiers and above do get an XLI or city though... with 150-200 ltr fuel.

So Pakistan Army consists of it's wiser population means it's members are Holier than others like Brahmans ?

In fact, Pakistan Army culture goes back to Colonial British era.

Last week, I visited Rammstein base, a US military base in Germany. Officers and soldiers have same mess and same food ... That is the thing I am talking about.

PA is still heavily influenced by British Colonial Culture which British Army itself dropped years ago.

I have visited my friends home whose brother is an army major.i can't tell you about the facilities.entire society looks absolutely stunning.cars luxurious rooms everything.even electricity was non stop no electricity shut down.

Not even half of the amount. I do agree that they pay but its a very less amount throughout their career.

NCB Sir.

Lol..Yep that's what I'll be labeled for blowing up their sweet bubble.
My fathers friends retired recently.. paid 1.3 crore for house in Askari... some money during his service though SP Funds... and the recent after retirement before taking ownership... and the houses are just pathetic quality..

Back
Top Bottom