What's new

A Brigadier’s Daughter Has a Cracking Response for Those Who Say ‘Army Doesn’t Deserve Defence Mein

Now please bear with me. The cheapest house in Askari (if you buy) will cost 2.5 crore to 4 crore.
Sure sure.. but after years of ownership.. with increase in property value...

You can buy propety in bahria town for 1 crore and it will increase with time.

So Pakistan Army consists of it's wiser population means it's members are Holier than others like Brahmans ?

In fact, Pakistan Army culture goes back to Colonial British era.

Last week, I visited Rammstein base, a US military base in Germany. Officers and soldiers have same mess and same food ... That is the thing I am talking about.

I certainly know the competition to get into the army is high and the officer class is made up of intelligent people. Take away the financial incentive, and you'll have it filled with losers. As for who eats dinner where - i don't know anyhting about it.

Sure sure.. but after years of ownership.. with increase in property value...

You can buy propety in bahria town for 1 crore and it will increase with time.

That's a different scenario, whole different! Once you buy a property for 2 crore, it's not gonna boost up to 4 instantly, simply buying doesn't increase its value, it only happens within time.

Troops, officers who serve in active hot areas are given land by the army..

Serving in hot area rule doesn't apply for an officer.

I certainly know the competition to get into the army is high and the officer class is made up of intelligent people. Take away the financial incentive, and you'll have it filled with losers. As for who eats dinner where - i don't know anyhting about it.
If you have contacts you can get in. I know a Brig who’s two sons got in easily with out any problems... Infact he said to me if I want to join, he would get me in.

That's a different scenario, whole different! Once you buy a property for 2 crore, it's not gonna boost up to 4 instantly, simply buying doesn't increase its value, it only happens within time.

It doesnt either...
Il give you my email and find you a house for 2.5 ... built back 2 years ago... and bought for 1.3.... building material etc is pathetic — warning.

If you have contacts you can get in. I know a Brig who’s two sons got in easily with out any problems... Infact he said to me if I want to join, he would get me in.
Commander Staff College’s son was rejected by ISSB,Quetta...

As a method of saying thank you I think every Officer, JCO and NCO should be given a plot.

the pension they get is enough of Thank you don't you think ? The whole concept behind Pension is that " Aap hamy apni jawani dy ham aapka burhaapa lety hy".

Not even half of the amount. I do agree that they pay but its a very less amount throughout their career.

Exactly. A Colonel get Plot in Defence, Agricultural land, Pension etc. but a sepahi get only Pension that too very little. Agar dena he hay sab ko aik jesa do, nahe to kisi ko b na do. A colonel get paid for his services every month. he get pension too. so why a Plot then ? kia khaas kia hy ?

Troops, officers who serve in active hot areas are given land by the army..
I know however I was pointing out that it should stay, some people argued here that it should be abolished. Maj/Col get 1 Kanal, Brig 2 kanal...

Army primarily looks for candidates with unnecessary ego and pride. I know dumbs who joined the Army due to their nature to dominate another one ahead for no reason. During my days in ISSB, we had much "resourced" lad in our room who'd get naked in front of us and bully every other guy. He was recommended and later came into merit. I wonder what he's gonna do once he becomes a CO? God save us.

Commander Staff College’s son was rejected by ISSB,Quetta...
He was probably an honest person, there are many examples like you said; ACM’s son... He him self also pointed out though that he could have got his son in however he wanted his son to come through merit.

Back
Top Bottom