What's new

A Brigadier’s Daughter Has a Cracking Response for Those Who Say ‘Army Doesn’t Deserve Defence Mein

Dude just compare an income of a Colonal to same rank civilian and for your information Army officers are paid very less and even in that many things are cut so they can get benefits when they retire. In Army yes what they have is power of uniform but pay is shit as hell

Don't tell me about how much they're paid. I've load of relatives working in the Army. Do not come up with your stupid logic here. They're payed fine. SSP in Police BPS-19 earns 95k while a Full Colonel in Army BPS-19 is payed more than 95k along with heavy perks.

A bad apartment as a Lt/Maj.

A small house as a col.

Salary will be low .. compared to civilian sector...

A house and a car as a brig and perks above.

How bad is the apartment and do they stay in Cantonements? I’m aware there’s a shift every 2yrs and what is the average salary?

Can someone give me a realistic outline what it’d be like Marrying an Armed Officer. Kthanksbye.

I'd quote the perks to my brother's wife for you lol..

1x NCB (can drive, cook, clean, handle your kids etc)

A nice apartment or house, house gonna take more deduction from the salary.

Monthly dinners, tambola events.

Uniform ka shashka.

Uniform ka shashka.

Isn’t dependable on what rank they’re in?

Isn’t dependable on what rank they’re in?

NCB is regardless of the rank. Even a 2nd Lieutenant if hes married can have NCB.

Dinners, Tambola events etc are for all ranks (officers only).

Apartment/House is for all ranks, although choosing a house will cost more. Flat deduction of 6-10k from the salary.

Forgot to tell about the Total Free medical care at all the Military Hospitals for Wife, Kids and Parents. Memberships, Officers Club (pretty cheap for Officers) , Garrison Sports Club, Horse Riding Club, Ladies Fitness Club etc.. depending upon the cantonment you're living in. Movement depends upon the Unit and postings. Some live for 2-5 years at the same station while some moving even after a year.

Uniform ka shashka.
staff car Free treatment for life time in MH/CMH quota in Nust/APSACS and other army institutes

NCB is regardless of the rank. Even a 2nd Lieutenant if hes married can have NCB.

Dinners, Tambola events etc are for all ranks (officers only).

Apartment/House is for all ranks, although choosing a house will cost more. Flat deduction of 6-10k from the salary.

Forgot to tell about the memberships, Officers Club (pretty cheap for Officers) , Garrison Sports Club, Horse Riding Club, Ladies Fitness Club etc.. depending upon the cantonment you're living in. Movement depends upon the Unit and postings. Some live for 2-5 years at the same station while some moving even after a year.

They get a cook too? The more add ins the more it’s deduced from their income, right?

Retirement = rank bro.

Dekho janab simple si bat hy.
Rank should only Increase your Salary and Pension. not your property and class.

Dont you see so many retired officers working in private companies? If they made billions.. they didn’t have to work for a pay check after retirement..

Exactly, we see Retd Major, Colonel, Generals on Posts of Director at Fauji foundation, Fauji Industries, Wapda and many other departments. and still we see sepahe rank soldiers guarding banks after retirement. ziadti nahe ?

Khair choro,

Really How many Defense society people are Army retired guys I tell you 1 in a thousand so please get the facts right

you missed the Garrison, Cantonment part.

What is a NCB?

Previously it was batman, a guy who'd do household work, cook, drive, clean and take care of the kids. Like a servant. Batman was a serving soldier now they're replaced with NCB. For the same purpose, a civilian hired by the Army for an Officer.

I certainly know the competition to get into the army is high and the officer class is made up of intelligent people. Take away the financial incentive, and you'll have it filled with losers. As for who eats dinner where - i don't know anyhting about it.

I think you should know if you call yourself a Muslim and your moto is Iman Taqwa Jihad fi siblillah.

The two first cousins, I have mentioned in my first post, One of them had passed 10th grade in second attempt, got admission into FA, then luckily got commission. The second one was good in study. Army is a mixture of dumb and intelligent like any other institution.

Once I met a guy, naik from Military Police. His brother told me he was topper till matric. Couldn't study further as he was poor. Later he did BA, applied for commission but no success.

As a whole, all of the Pakistani institutions and their culture is just no more than extension of British colonial Raj, and all of them are corrupt, including Army.
Rest you can praise as much you like.

Last edited:
Previously it was batman, a guy who'd do household work, cook, drive, clean and take care of the kids. Like a servant. Batman was a serving soldier now they're replaced with NCB. For the same purpose, a civilian hired by the Army for an Officer.

I’m more concerned about the children, does their education get affected?

Back
Top Bottom