What's new

a blunder of KPK police

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
how the hell our young generation will got jobs and a beautiful future if this crime will not stopped ??????????? why young men study ? why parents waste money ? what is the future of this country ? giving again and again jobs to some people and not giving even once to others is pure injustice and crime against youth .

117445352_10158947858127873_549507772914908143_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sad affairs of the state but still humain tum say piyar hai :pakistan:

Even though i love our armed forces and am of opinion to increase our military budget but this is wrong. In a large population country like Pakistan with high unemployment, more chances should be given to civilians. This PTI govt is pathetic morons, they are giving everything to armed forces. Imran khan is dumb and doznt realize that one day the same military might hang him upside down.

Even though i love our armed forces and am of opinion to increase our military budget but this is wrong. In a large population country like Pakistan with high unemployment, more chances should be given to civilians. This PTI govt is pathetic morons, they are giving everything to armed forces. Imran khan is dumb and doznt realize that one day the same military might hang him upside down.

yes we love them but a person got a gov job once in his life he set his family life got married settle his family case closed
how the hell they give jobs to retired persons again ? is not pakistan motherland for every pakistani ? there is no right of others to got some benefits from this country ? how can mother feed a kid again and again while keep starving other kids ? why not educated people leave this country or suicide or commit crimes then ? \\

there must be blanket ban for giving public sector jobs twice a person . once you got gov job do it or leave it .

how the hell our young generation will got jobs and a beautiful future if this bharwa geeri will not stopped ??????????? why young men study ? why parents waste money ? what is the future of this country ? giving again and again jobs to some people and not giving even once to others is pure injustice and crime against youth .

Please edit the language in the above OP, or I will be compelled to delete it. Try to make a point while keeping yourself confined within the boundaries of decency. Thanks.

dont you feel angry when you see such injustice with countrymen ??????? edited
Thanks. I don't know for what purpose they are being hired. Usually, people go to police through CSS or other routes. Are they being hired for some special commando jobs or to train other policemen? If yes, then I don't have a problem.

If they have started taking all the jobs of police in KP, and it has become a continuous affair, then yes, it's injustice.

how the hell our young generation will got jobs and a beautiful future if this crime will not stopped ??????????? why young men study ? why parents waste money ? what is the future of this country ? giving again and again jobs to some people and not giving even once to others is pure injustice and crime against youth .

Sir I will politely disagree, I would have considered your argument if these were some civil/administrative posts.
In these times ssg/army officers are the most logical candidates who have actual experience in war on terror. No one is better suited to train our youngsters in police so in the future they may carry the weight on their own.

Thanks. I don't know for what purpose they are being hired. Usually, people go to police through CSS or other routes. Are they being hired for some special commando jobs or to train other policemen? If yes, then I don't have a problem.

If they have started taking all the jobs of police in KP, and it has become a continuous affair, then yes, it's injustice.
they are being hired for below job as mentioned in ad
principal EPTC
sp noshera
sp elite force
sp security
aig BDU
head constable CTD
CONSTABLE CTD
all these positions shoild be filled with civilians without any question. dont you think youth must got chance to work as constables in CTD ?
Screenshot_2020-08-12 a blunder of KPK police.png

Sir I will politely disagree, I would have considered your argument if these were some civil/administrative posts.
In these times ssg/army officers are the most logical candidates who have actual experience in war on terror. No one is better suited to train our youngsters in police so in the future they may carry the weight on their own.
yes from steel mills to PIA from NDM to CTD to police no one is able to train so giv it to forces . around the globe police jobs giving to military ? a graduate sale vegetables on streets but retired army can take even constable jobs from his mouth ? just because of training ? we better close all training centers why wasting billions on shala then?

Back
Top Bottom