What's new

a blunder of KPK police

Training school is in nowshehra.
That said same goes for BDU expert.
what about training schools around the globe ? did they do same or create own specilized teams for training ? i think these army men were also trained by Pakistani money and by Pakistanis ? they why not army just help them to send few civilians there and got training just for thinking ?
its a mindset issue sir not the technical issue . pakistan can send as many as youngsters to training centers in first world countries to create a specialized training and then create own police training center .

No its not about a showdown, that is just not possible

We just needed a strong willed civilian leader, and in Imran Khan we had the biggest hope, at least myself. He was in a perfect position to assert civilian control but as ever it was our Bad luck that he didn't have balls.

We have been very unlucky since our birth, our great leader passed away a little early, ever lasting power greed of few generals, imposed afghan war and its catastrophic spillover into our society, earthquake, assassinations and so on, we have been unlucky. May it change soon.
not few but many generals from day one . as soon as country freed our desi generals were in very hurry to take key positions . while our english army cheifs were sick of them people like ayoub khan were day night busy to involve in promotion list politics . they warned many desi officers but desi officers did not stopped .and as soon as we got first desi army chief he imposed marshal law :lol:

did you ever see list of pakistan army chiefs ????????it seems they were waiting a country to be made so we took over :D

Screenshot_2020-08-12 Commander-in-Chief of the Pakistan Army - Wikipedia.png

yes we love them but a person got a gov job once in his life he set his family life got married settle his family case closed
how the hell they give jobs to retired persons again ? is not pakistan motherland for every pakistani ? there is no right of others to got some benefits from this country ? how can mother feed a kid again and again while keep starving other kids ? why not educated people leave this country or suicide or commit crimes then ? \\

there must be blanket ban for giving public sector jobs twice a person . once you got gov job do it or leave it .

Military guys can retire at a younger age but they have the huge military industrial complex and support industry for jobs. There are vast businesses that army is doing, they mostly hire ex military, alot of other funded projects. The point is that military people have opportunities and if the civilian institutions start hiring ex military as well then where will civilians go? This will create hatred in civilians and that gap will increase, which is damaging for a country. I am also not against hiring ex military here and there to run important institutes but this widespread favor will harm Pakistan.

same here sir i will respectfully disagree with you if they need civilian job to be filled they should hire young men and women and send them for training in world best training centers and do the job . this will change the life and family of young men and women and also everyone will be binifitted from our beloved country rather then andha banty revriyaan mur mur de apnoon ko . again and again give benefits to same person while other starving in hunger ,

I agree with you but what you are saying sir applies to ideal situations. We are not talking about London police or Islamabad police. We are talking about KPK police which has to confront the challenge of terrorism, and in this regard we got the best in ssg/army.
We do not have the time for hiring young people and giving them proper training, we are in the thick of it right now. Had our civil institutions not been destroyed we would not be in such a situation. And for that matter many civilians were trained as well by army and you can feel the difference. It's not like we are replacing police with army/ssg.
Btw sir in western world and even if we follow the rules of merit any retired army man is civilian and he can apply to any job if he meets the criteria.
I might be going off topic here but if general populace is the main concern we should also think about the political appointees getting government jobs, they make up the bulk of civil administration. If our system is weak enough and common people are not getting government jobs either way I would prefer army man over a political appointee any day, atleast they perform and their loyalty lie with the country not some family.

Military guys can retire at a younger age but they have the huge military industrial complex and support industry for jobs. There are vast businesses that army is doing, they mostly hire ex military, alot of other funded projects. The point is that military people have opportunities and if the civilian institutions start hiring ex military as well then where will civilians go? This will create hatred in civilians and that gap will increase, which is damaging for a country. I am also not against hiring ex military here and there to run important institutes but this widespread favor will harm Pakistan.
i have no problem if a ex-service man or ex-civilan served in gov job and then retired and find 100 jobs in private sector . all ex army men can became CEO of every company on earth its not my problem .

my problem is simple this country belongs to every pakistani and why pakistan gov job given again and again to a person which was trained by same public money. where other poor people go then ? how many young pakistani graduate every year ? where thye should go ?serving officers shamelessly entering and takign 2 salaries one from military other from gov civil institution why ? how many serving PAF guys are in CAA and pia ? why this injustice ?

forces civilians ko apny paoon per khara hony dena hi nhi chati hain

I agree with you but what you are saying sir applies to ideal situations. We are not talking about London police or Islamabad police. We are talking about KPK police which has to confront the challenge of terrorism, and in this regard we got the best in ssg/army.
We do not have the time for hiring young people and giving them proper training, we are in the thick of it right now. Had our civil institutions not been destroyed we would not be in such a situation. And for that matter many civilians were trained as well by army and you can feel the difference. It's not like we are replacing police with army/ssg.
Btw sir in western world and even if we follow the rules of merit any retired army man is civilian and he can apply to any job if he meets the criteria.
I might be going off topic here but if general populace is the main concern we should also think about the political appointees getting government jobs, they make up the bulk of civil administration. If our system is weak enough and common people are not getting government jobs either way I would prefer army man over a political appointee any day, at least they perform and their loyalty lie with the country not some family.
i think i failed to point out sir
i am not only against armed forces ex service men but also civilan ex service men too to got 2nd job in public sector . no one have right to milk this country twice or thrice but others not even feeded by state once why?

2nd we are fighting this war since ages now police in involved so much in this war . police is not useless force they can train and help own guys and officers can be promoted . can be hired and can be trained everything is possible terrorism is already dropped 90% there is no emergency here .

and yes i am against political appointees sir its another form of injustice with nation same like forces injustice .

jab gov bar bar gov job gen afzal /AVM arshad /capt shakeel jesy logoon ko deti rahy gi

to phir karachi ka student mohmmad kaleen KALOO KATTA hi bany ga or logon ko TT se goliyan mary ga sector in-charge hi bany ga

sindh ka naujawan nazeer ali nazroo daku hi bany ga or kya kary ga ?

By clearing ISSB you become the most trusted, skillful, loyal, never to be doubted Pakistani.

Pick any scenic place and you would find military establishment having the best spots there.

From cereals to tourism to housing to industries ....... Ibex resorts, FWO, Fauji Foundation .... the only thing remaining was an Askari Steel mill, which will happen soon, whats the update on Askari Airline?

Ik is the worst tasbeeh rolling pitthu.

If these jobs really needed special skill set services that only military personnel can provide, there is this thing called deputation .... kitnay hazir service kaptan major or karnal pasand kary gay deputation ko?

dont you feel angry when you see such injustice with countrymen ??????? edited
What injustice....? They are saving tons of money by employing already trained and well qualified ex-servicemen....

@PakSword
There are some members on this forum who always point their fingers at armed forces other than putting them where sun never shines...

@Imran Khan

Ok compare Pakistan army colonel and Pakistan police office S.P...

And let me know who is more competent especially under current scenario where we are fighting with well trained terror orgs?

KPK is meritocratic society.

After 8 years of PTi Govt and 22 years of Niazi indoctrination, people are reaping rewards of Swedish form of governance.

Joy

Back
Top Bottom