What's new

99% Of Banned 1,000-Rupee Notes Returned, Says RBI

I still stand by my contention of use of Big Data Analytics. And it is not just my contention there is actual data to prove it

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...s-identified-pm-modi/articleshow/59402192.cms

http://www.hindustantimes.com/busin...h-and-above/story-IZP950bjLXl4sHz8tO6WHM.html

http://www.livemint.com/Industry/J2...18-lakh-deposits-after-note-ban-that-not.html

http://www.hindustantimes.com/busin...perty-deals/story-tHPvhZ1aeefJGEt3t2La7M.html

If you are willingly closing your eyes becuae of your hatered for Modi or you are just saying it is bhakt rambling I cant do anything. You cant wake someone who is pretending to be asleep

I am not willfully blind, update me when the govt catches black money holders, as a result of Demonetization. I have had enough of Modi govt's jumlas already. When the demonetization was first announced, I, on this very forum wanted to give the benefit of doubt to the govt. You can dig up my first post on that topic. I was hoping that the govt had taken necessary steps for a smooth exchange process, had consulted good economists and weighed in both pros and cons. As things stand now, they clearly didn't do any of that. In fact, now we know that even Rajan was against it and had informed the govt of the negative impacts. Demonetization was a blunder, you too would realize it once you take the blinkers of Modi bhakti off. Even your own guys like Gurumurthy and Swamy are realizing that now.

The only positive impact of demonetization is that people are now slowly starting to talk about important issues, such as the poor state of the economy, lack of job growth etc, which were conveniently hidden under the "nationalism" carpet before. Also Modi's media created image of "efficient leader" took a hit and now more people realize that he's not this great infallible leader as he was made out to be. These two are the only real benefits that I can think of. For the rest, the cons far outweigh any pros it might have had.

Jaunty,

The purpose of DeMon was to win UP and it succeeded beyond ModiGee's wildest dream.

Regards

Yes, and I despise a leader who would risk the economy of the country and livelihood of millions to win a state election. Regards!

Yes, and I despise a leader who would risk the economy of the country and livelihood of millions to win a state election. Regards!

As should any Indian who looks at India first and above all other considerations and divisions.

Cheers, Doc

they even claimed that terrorism is down because of notebandi... and bhakts totally bought into it... lol

I am not willfully blind, update me when the govt catches black money holders, as a result of Demonetization. I have had enough of Modi govt's jumlas already. When the demonetization was first announced, I, on this very forum wanted to give the benefit of doubt to the govt. You can dig up my first post on that topic. I was hoping that the govt had taken necessary steps for a smooth exchange process, had consulted good economists and weighed in both pros and cons. As things stand now, they clearly didn't do any of that. In fact, now we know that even Rajan was against it and had informed the govt of the negative impacts. Demonetization was a blunder, you too would realize it once you take the blinkers of Modi bhakti off. Even your own guys like Gurumurthy and Swamy are realizing that now.

The only positive impact of demonetization is that people are now slowly starting to talk about important issues, such as the poor state of the economy, lack of job growth etc, which were conveniently hidden under the "nationalism" carpet before. Also Modi's media created image of "efficient leader" took a hit and now more people realize that he's not this great infallible leader as he was made out to be. These two are the only real benefits that I can think of. For the rest, the cons far outweigh any pros it might have had.

I have given you 4 links to prove what actions have been taken post DeMo. But your hatred for Modi exceeds your love for the country. You dont want to acknowledge the work done by Modi sarkar fine by me

you will have your chance in 2019 as will I along with all other Indians. We will see if millions of Indians support your contention or mine.

BTW do you know one important factor that will help Modi win 2019 apart from all the development works that he has done?

The answer is the anger against the Pseudo Liberal and Pseudo Secular brigade who denigrated millions of people and made them feel as unimporatant uncouth people who should be humiliated at every opportunity.

In 2014 Modi won because people were fedup with the congress culture of scams and they were shown a ray of hope by Modi

In 2019 Modi will win because he is working towards the development of the people and he is crushing the Pseudo Liberal and Pseudo Secular lobby who are these days phad-phadaaing like jal bin machli

The answer is the anger against the Pseudo Liberal and Pseudo Secular brigade who denigrated millions of people and made them feel as unimporatant uncouth people who should be humiliated at every opportunity.

You are preaching to the wilful blind and deaf.

Look at the tweets below. These "eminent" journalists and lawyers in their hatred for BJP & Hindus have gone down drain and are fast loosing what ever relevance they have had.
Worse, with their false narratives, they are only increasing the common man's angst against these pseudos who insult India and Hindus at every turn they get.

I can go on.
But these Pesudo's have transformed from hating BJP to hating India & Hindus. This fact is not lost on Indians and we are sick and tired of these elites insulting us at every turn.

I have given you 4 links to prove what actions have been taken post DeMo.

Why 4? You can share 100 such links. That doesn't add extra value to your argument, I will wait for the day when there's some concrete result. The bottom line is that demonetization has absolutely crippled the economy. Even the govt knows it. That is why they are making yet another U-turn in classic Modi style and reviving a UPA era thing, the Economic Advisory Council, which Modi previously scrapped. That's not a bad move on paper but unfortunately at least 3 of the 5 members are Modi's yes men like Bhalla, Debroy etc. I don't see them offering a contrarian viewpoint which is the need of the hour.

But your hatred for Modi exceeds your love for the country. You dont want to acknowledge the work done by Modi sarkar fine by me

Please, spare me your sanctimonious BS. If anything, you should be the one introspecting whether you love the country more or Modi. At this point, anyone who argues in favor of demonetization is either not very bright, or blind in bhakti or both.

you will have your chance in 2019 as will I along with all other Indians. We will see if millions of Indians support your contention or mine.

BTW do you know one important factor that will help Modi win 2019 apart from all the development works that he has done?

In 2014 Modi won because people were fedup with the congress culture of scams and they were shown a ray of hope by Modi

In 2019 Modi will win because he is working towards the development of the people and he is crushing the Pseudo Liberal and Pseudo Secular lobby who are these days phad-phadaaing like jal bin machli

Modi will most likely win 2019, but that's more due to lack of a credible opposition than his own work. Deep down even many of his followers know that, they just don't admit it. He asked for 60 months to correct 60 years of wrongs in 2014, we have now crossed 40 of those 60 months, and the narrative has now moved to new India 2022, whatever that's supposed to mean. Also, if I were you, I wouldn't be too cocky. There has definitely been a change in the mood of the country. Stranger things have happened before, just remember 2004. Modi's only saving grace is "lack of a better alternative", and that's not a very strong argument.

Last edited:
Wait, I thought the note ban was carried out to make India a cashless society.

Back
Top Bottom