What's new

90 percent Pakistanis are poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha ..it comes from a reputed newspaper in Pakistan..just because u dont agree with it and it does not conform with ur view of hunky and dory Pakistan and now in future when u will whine about India's poverty we can show u that u are even worse, does not mean its not true..

90pc Pakistanis are poor

CRITERIA, CRITERIA, CRITERIA, CRITERIA, CRITERIA, CRITERIA, CRITERIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO-DAWG-I-HEARD-YOU-LIKE-TROLLS-SO-I-PUT-A-TROLL-IN-YOUR-TROLL-SO-YOU-CAN-TROLL-WHILE-YOU-GET-TROLLE.jpg

ha ha ..it comes from a reputed newspaper in Pakistan..just because u dont agree with it and it does not conform with ur view of hunky and dory Pakistan and now in future when u will whine about India's poverty we can show u that u are even worse, does not mean its not true..

90pc Pakistanis are poor

The newspaper quoted a dubious source with no authenticity. At least present me some data from the source, & what the criteria defined for 'poor' was.

WHAT IS THE CRITERIA IN BOTH CASES PLEASE CLARIFY! BECAUSE THE WORLD BANK SAYS WE ONLY HAVE 38% OF THE POPULATION LIVING BELOW THE POVERTY LINE, THAT IS EARNING LESS THAN A DOLLAR A DAY.

38% which year's data is this???

I guess the OP was trying to console their country man by saying... 'look, our neighbor Pakistan has '90' percent of poor, so we shouldnt feel bad about the fact that India is poorer than Africa'

I dont no I am in those 90% or 10 % ? :S

Halwa 71 Posts lol

At-least those 90 % got toilets. Clean water for Drinking , a house or at-least a tent for living. And Specially a Cell phone to talk to their relatives friends and family etc, loading a Balance card of 100 Rupees in it every day.

Should i post pic or links from other country ? I mean Shupar Pa war In-Dia ?

90% got toilet and mobile.....very rich poors in pakistan....In India poors are only poor.

If 90% is poor then what is left in that country

Uttar Pradesh GDP: $109.770 billion

GDP of Uganda : $ 17 Billion

West Bengal GDP: $84.570 billion, Bihar GDP: $35.600 billion

GDP of Chad: $7.59 Billion

that was reply to troll not you tum itni mehnat mat kero i know UP bihar are better then them :D

What you expect from Pakistan which having

1. A meager growth rate for so many years

2. Having a corrupt and incompetent government

3. Having all kind of interference form Military

4. Having Inflation close to 14 % for so many years

5. Having depreciating currency

6. Having insurgency in Baluchistan

7. Commercial city in deep sh!t

8. Most of the union budget goes to army... Development budget reduce to half

9. Having electricity and gas problems

10. And ofcourse terrorism problem

Status