Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
9-year-old novelist emerges from Lahore
By Web Desk
Published: March 19, 2012
LAHORE: In a country like Pakistan where many children are deprived of basic education, one girl from Lahore has achieved something extraordinary.
Aiman Waheed, a nine-year-old girl from Lahore, has written and published a 64-page novel titled “The Dangerous Pet” which is available in the local market.
According to her family, Aiman has always been into reading books and completed her novel in a span of four months.
“I kept jotting down my ideas in the form of points. And when I started writing, the story just went with the flow,” the young author said.
The sixth-grader has already started working on her next novel which would be a mystery story.
9-year-old novelist emerges from Lahore – The Express Tribune

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF???
64 pages in a dangerous pet!!!!

NICE

Got to say these days Kids are more brainy than in the past, if we give them the correct platform sure they will bring peace and prosperity to the world, all we have to do is not feed them with vengence over one another based on religious or any divide.

God sure has blessed this Kid and Congrats to her.

Got to say these days Kids are more brainy than in the past, if we give them the correct platform sure they will bring peace and prosperity to the world, all we have to do is not feed them with vengence over one another based on religious or any divide.

God sure has blessed this Kid and Congrats to her.

i read somewhere that kids are getting dumber and dumber now days becuase they do not use their brain, for example we use calculators for math, and computers for researching.

its nice to see this, its pretty cool, i cant even write a good essay lol.

i read somewhere that kids are getting dumber and dumber now days becuase they do not use their brain, for example we use calculators for math, and computers for researching.

its nice to see this, its pretty cool, i cant even write a good essay lol.
Nope, that is what older generation thinks. Usually the next generation is better in everything than previous one.

Nope, that is what older generation thinks. Usually the next generation is better in everything than previous one.
The next gen is building brain power, no doubt about it, but they seriously lag in sports, being a team player, etc. These days kids are more inclined to electronic gadgets then with fellow human beings. Thats the blot in the development of science and tech.

Just 9 years old and in 6th grade?

Isn't it too early for her? i mean matric in just 13 years of age? :eek:

10-11 is the usual age I think, I know I was in that age bracket. Maybe she's precocious and hasn't been pushed back by school like I was.

Back
Top Bottom