What's new

9-month high: Rupee strengthens to 99 against dollar

A big applause for what the Noora league and their munshi will call a big economic success and tunraround. its none of it.

Economic stability will never be achieved without increasing revenues and reducing expenses at the first stage. In none of the two so called elected government, have we seen a trend to increase revenue. The easy part is borrow money or park some friendly country money in country's foreign account to gain balance of payment and currency stability.

These gimmicks dont work. Please stop trusting these family politicians. They have stakes abroad and made money by cheating the system. They will never reform the country.

so everyone is it bet to buy the dollar at 98rs or wait for a further slide?

Exports increased 19% and imports increased 6% this quarter. Market increased due to speculations that it will get better. Everyone wants to get their foot in the door to maximize earnings in a developing market. Thats just how business gamblers work.

IF what you say is true, where is the FDI in amounts that are really needed to expand the economy? Gamblers may speculate, but investors note all the important things: infrastructure, trained workforce, law and order and good governance. Where are they?

IF what you say is true, where is the FDI in amounts that are really needed to expand the economy? Gamblers may speculate, but investors note all the important things: infrastructure, trained workforce, law and order and good governance. Where are they?

Even gamblers are investors. They want more money. They are looking at things that maybe I would not be bothered with due to my pessimism much exactly like you.

Even gamblers are investors. They want more money. They are looking at things that maybe I would not be bothered with due to my pessimism much exactly like you.

There is no pessimism in what I say, only reality.

There is no pessimism in what I say, only reality.

Would you not consider first quarter data of an increase in export as reality? Or number fudging by bloody brownies?

Exports increased 19% and imports increased 6% this quarter. Market increased due to speculations that it will get better. Everyone wants to get their foot in the door to maximize earnings in a developing market. Thats just how business gamblers work.
Exports increased cause of what. Have we started producing cheap and abundant electricity and gas which started running our factories in three shifts or we got some bumper crop. Seems to be artificial and a gimmick.

3-11-2014_12952_1.gif

Imran Ab tu apnay dollar baych du.:lol: in one year dollar will be 0.98 against PKrs:sleep: dil ko bhalanay ko Galib ka khayaal acha hai

Totally agree with you. Its not something to bank on. Whats the probability of exports falling next quarter in your opinion?

If the exports are not hampered too much by the present bubble and if the power supply situation improves, then exports may hold steady.

Thats the main factors, including law & order and ease of business. Do you see them improving as the years go by till election time at least? If yes then could it be too much to ask if investors predict the same.

1 US Dollar equals
97.81 Pakistani Rupee :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i am not PMLN supporter nor i support any party but i can see some people worship party more then country here . if dollar go down you people should welcome it rather then BLA BLA BLA on gov and dar :tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:

Imran Ab tu apnay dollar baych du.:lol: in one year dollar will be 0.98 against PKrs:sleep: dil ko bhalanay ko Galib ka khayaal acha hai

brother hum ghareeb khana badoosh log humary pass dollar kahaan se ayye gaay ?

Back
Top Bottom