What's new

9/5 attacks: Usman Tarakai becomes latest PTI leader to leave party

Many votes in Pakistan are heavily influenced by personalities.

Even IK accepted old people. Tabdeeli gai tail leny

3b7a19797ff1035e33f1758726b8ce1f.jpg

Lagta hy, IK ko iski bad-dua lag hi gai aakhir :lol:

By God many of them we have never seen before lol

These unknown leaders neither have roots nor any value among the common, to be frank apart from their loved ones no one even knows who they are or were, their seat was just cause of IK nothing else, so these buggers can go any where, there is an old saying that if there is any so called sinking dhip then rats leaves the ship first.

I will never forget nor forgive this image. Damn the Pakistani military leadership, but also damn PTI/PMLN/PPP/Judiciary/Media. A plague on all your houses.

1684765789146.jpeg

And Radio Pakistan Peshawar, what about that ?
Constitution of pakistan what's about that ? Economy of pakistan what about that? NA_PAK armys unconditional surrender to India what about that? Army generals smuggling what about That?

All those leaving are oppertunatist and had no future in PTI as they were already rejected by PTI.
Well they have made enough money already. Do you know why Amir Kiani was removed from Health Ministry ? Do you know wanna know why he was resinstated into Federal cabinet once again ? :rofl: I guess you were living in frozen Canadian winters all that time i am sure.
:sleep:

They only sinking ship is Army, enjoy you fully deserve this.
Again i said before, your imagination created by your affiliations can lead you to whatever conclusions u may like while living in an ice box for 6 months every year.

Biggest change, 75 years of illegal occupation exposed and real thives on display
347606065_619901756856666_6153393601122507514_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom