What's new

Originally Posted by challenger
The fittest will only survive. Rule of the nature. Survival of the fittest.

Peaceful people are not fit to survive. Remember my words.

Weren't you the one that thought China and India was better off under Japanese rule?You're a Japanese shill

As Winston Churchill said history is written by the victors. Now, Chinese people have been brainwashed by the whites/Americans/Anglo Saxons to see the Japanese people as aggressors during the world war 2. History would have been different for the Chinese people, if Japan had not been defeated by the Anglo Saxons of US.

Japanese did not invade China, rather they tried to liberate China from Anglo Saxon military occupation. Japan actually wanted to liberate the whole of Asia from Anglo Saxon colonization. Indian leader Subhas Chandra Bose sought the Japanese help for a reason. In fact, Japan had been helping indians to overthrow the British Anglo Saxon colonial rule for a long time. With the Japanese help, Rashbehari Bose had formed the Indian National Army which later became Ajad Hind force under Subhas' command.

Rash Behari Bose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Japan's effort to liberate Asia came from its Pan Asianism sentiment.

Pan-Asianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unfortunately some Asians made a historical blunder by siding with the Anglo Saxons and fighting against their Japanese brothers. China's Anglo Saxon puppet regime KMT during that time cooperated with the Anglo Saxons of America in their fight against the Japanese. Today, Republic of Korea is cooperating the Anglo Saxons in their fight against the Chinese. Ironical!

You need to know that it was because of the Japanese, Anglo Saxons who literally were colonial masters of China of that time fled away. I don't think, Japanese troops would do any atrocities whatsoever had Chinese people stopped supporting the Anglo Saxons.

Japan sacrificed itself for the cause of Asia and Asians. Japan's defeat was Asia's defeat.

Today, China wants an Asia free from Anglo Saxon influences, but see now the Anglo Saxons are using other Asians to contain China. In the past, China was used by the Anglo Saxons against Japan, today Japan is being used by them against China.

Have they really apologized?? Ask the average Japanese about Nanjing or their atrocities abroad and they will tell you it's all a conspiracy or express scepticism. You will find the average German lives under no such delusion about the Holocaust. This is because the Japanese government continues to whitewash its role in WWII. In one of the few times I talked politics with a Japanese acquaintance, I was shocked to hear that he blamed the war on the US and though Japan only invade to "open up markets" against a protectionist Chang Kaishek. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

and what the F is this about?

YouTube - Subcommittee on "The Fake of Nanking"(3-1)(subbed)
YouTube - Expose the fake of Nanking Massacre Made in China and USA
YouTube - Talking about Fake of Nanking Masaacre by CCP

As a Nanjing native I pity them for not having the guts to acknowledge the wrongs that they've committed in the past and choosing, instead, to gloss over these facts. If our "tyrannical" Communist government could own up to the Cultural Revolution and the Great Leap Forward, why can't your Democratic government own up to the same thing. Funny isn't it?

Weakness will always come down to haunt you. I have only been to China once in my early childhood days but still remember how colorful the place was.

Some Indians actually suggested that Japan was their savior who wanted to free them from British imperialism. I think they never read Chinese history.

Let's be honest. The Japanese aren't sorry one bit. The Japanese are only sorry that they didn't win World War II and murder millions more of innocent civilians as the Japanese overlords of Asia.

The contrasts in the behavior of the Japanese and Germans for their war crimes are remarkable. Germans have paid full compensation. Why have the Japanese refused to pay any compensation? After all, Japan has been one of the richest nations in the world for many decades.

The reason is simple enough. Payment of reparations is an unequivocal act of apology.

Where does the German chancellor Merkel apologize? She visits a concentration camp and provides a heartfelt apology that clearly acknowledges German responsibility and regret.

Where does Japan's prime minister Kan give his apology? Behind a podium of course. He's not sorry one bit. What does he say? He reads the transcript that mirrors the same words from two former prime ministers; in other words, he recites the same boiler-plate. Here, as Japan's prime minister, let me read a few paragraphs behind a podium and we're done.

"Kan says Japan apologises and repent, but they are just words," said Kang Joo-hye, a member of a group representing former *** slaves. "He didn't mention the victims once, or pledge any action to heal their hurt or pain."

The stark contrast between the responses of rich Germans and Japanese to atone for their wartime atrocities cannot be more glaring. The Germans have paid billions of dollars in reparations. The Japanese have yet to pay a single dollar.

The Germans have built memorials throughout their country, including the capital Berlin itself, to show their remorse. The Japanese haven't built a single memorial as a sign of respect to the untold millions of Asian and Allied victims butchered by the Japanese.

The Germans commemorate their atrocities by visiting the sites of the heinous crimes during the anniversary and give a sincere heartfelt apology. The Japanese are defiant and give a standard recital by former prime ministers and read a few paragraphs behind a podium.

The Japanese are not sorry and they have no honor. They deserve my scorn as a cowardly and unrepentant people and society.

Transcript: Obama, Merkel And Wiesel At Buchenwald - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

"June 5, 2009 3:34 PM
Transcript: Obama, Merkel And Wiesel At Buchenwald
Posted by Kevin Hechtkopf

merkelholocaustcommemor.jpg

(AP Photo/Oliver Multhaup)

Merkel: 'We, the Germans, are faced with the agonizing question how and why -- how could this happen? How could Germany wreak such havoc in Europe and the world? It is therefore incumbent upon us Germans to show an unshakeable resolve to do everything we can so that something like this never happens again.'"

Japan repeats apology for Korean occupation as ties with Seoul improve | World news | guardian.co.uk

"Japan repeats apology for Korean occupation as ties with Seoul improve

South Korean critics brand Naoto Kan's apology for colonial rule from 1910-1945 as just empty rhetoric without reparations

Justin McCurry in Tokyo
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 10 August 2010 11.59 BST

japansprimeministernao0.jpg

Japan's prime minister, Naoto Kan, makes an apology for the occupation of Korea from 1910. Photograph: Junji Kurokawa/AP

Japan's prime minister has offered a "heartfelt apology" for his country's occupation of the Korean peninsula, but indicated that Tokyo was not willing to discuss any claims for compensation.

In a statement that closely mirrored previous apologies to Asian victims of Japanese wartime aggression given by former prime ministers Tomiichi Murayama and Junichiro Koizumi, Naoto Kan acknowledged the suffering caused in the 1910-45 occupation

"It is easy for the side that inflicted the pain to forget, while those who suffered that pain cannot easily forget," he said in a statement ahead of the 100th anniversary of the start of colonial rule, on 29 August.

"I express a renewed feeling of deep remorse and state my heartfelt apology for the tremendous damage and suffering caused by colonial rule."

The apology is being seen as an attempt to strengthen ties with South Korea, which have improved amid shared concerns over North Korea's nuclear weapons programme and its torpedo attack on a South Korean warship in March.

Better political ties have been matched by co-ordinated policy during the global financial crisis and strong economic links: South Korea was Japan's third-largest export market in 2009.

A Japanese government spokesman said Kan's statement was not directed at North Korea, even though Japan had occupied the entire peninsula.

Kan's remarks differed slightly from the groundbreaking 1995 statement by Murayama – repeated by Koizumi a decade later – as it was directed exclusively at South Korea and recognised for the first time that the peninsula was annexed "against the will of the Korean people".

Kan, who spoke to his South Korean counterpart, Lee Myung-bak, by telephone, said Japan would return a number of cultural relics, including documents describing court ceremonies during the Chosun dynasty [1392-1910], seized by Japan in 1922.

South Korea welcomed Kan's apology.

"We expect all Japanese people to share this view," said Kim Young-sun, a South Korean foreign ministry spokesman. "We hope that through proper recognition and reflection of the unfortunate history, close bilateral relations can further develop into a partnership for the future."

Conservative politicians in Japan, including members of Kan's Democratic party, had warned an apology would fuel demands for compensation. Japan insists all compensation claims were dropped when the countries signed a peace treaty and normalised diplomatic ties in 1965.

Despite the recent detente, the countries have failed to resolve several long-running disputes. Japan refuses to pay compensation to South Korean women who were forced into prostitution by the Japanese military, before and during the war.

Campaigners calling for reparations from Japan over its wartime conduct said the apology did not go far enough.

"Kan says Japan apologises and repent, but they are just words," said Kang Joo-hye, a member of a group representing former *** slaves. "He didn't mention the victims once, or pledge any action to heal their hurt or pain."

In another move that reflects the recent improvement in ties, no Japanese ministers will visit Yasukuni – a shrine to Japan's war dead, including class-A war criminals – on 15 August, the 65th anniversary of the end of the Pacific war."

Last edited:
Let's be honest. The Japanese aren't sorry one bit. The Japanese are only sorry that they didn't win World War II and murder millions more of innocent civilians as the Japanese overlords of Asia.

The contrasts in the behavior of the Japanese and Germans for their war crimes are remarkable. Germans have paid full compensation. Why have the Japanese refused to pay any compensation? After all, Japan has been one of the richest nations in the world for many decades.

The reason is simple enough. Payment of reparations is an unequivocal act of apology.

Where does the German chancellor Merkel apologize? She visits a concentration camp and provides a heartfelt apology that clearly acknowledges German responsibility and regret.

Where does Japan's prime minister Kan give his apology? Behind a podium of course. He's not sorry one bit. What does he say? He reads the transcript that mirrors the same words from two former prime ministers; in other words, he recites the same boiler-plate. Here, as Japan's prime minister, let me read a few paragraphs behind a podium and we're done.

The stark contrast between the responses of rich Germans and Japanese to atone for their wartime atrocities cannot be more glaring. The Germans have paid billions of dollars in reparations. The Japanese have yet to pay a single dollar.

The Germans have built memorials throughout their country, including the capital Berlin itself, to show their remorse. The Japanese haven't built a single memorial as a sign of respect to the untold millions of Asian and Allied victims butchered by the Japanese.

The Germans commemorate their atrocities by visiting the sites of the heinous crimes during the anniversary and give a sincere heartfelt apology. The Japanese are defiant and give a standard recital by former prime ministers and read a few paragraphs behind a podium.

The Japanese are not sorry and they have no honor. They deserve my scorn as a cowardly and unrepentant people and society.

Transcript: Obama, Merkel And Wiesel At Buchenwald - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

"June 5, 2009 3:34 PM
Transcript: Obama, Merkel And Wiesel At Buchenwald
Posted by Kevin Hechtkopf

merkelholocaustcommemor.jpg

(AP Photo/Oliver Multhaup)

Merkel: 'We, the Germans, are faced with the agonizing question how and why -- how could this happen? How could Germany wreak such havoc in Europe and the world? It is therefore incumbent upon us Germans to show an unshakeable resolve to do everything we can so that something like this never happens again.'"

Japan repeats apology for Korean occupation as ties with Seoul improve | World news | guardian.co.uk

"Japan repeats apology for Korean occupation as ties with Seoul improve

South Korean critics brand Naoto Kan's apology for colonial rule from 1910-1945 as just empty rhetoric without reparations

Justin McCurry in Tokyo
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 10 August 2010 11.59 BST

japansprimeministernao0.jpg

Japan's prime minister, Naoto Kan, makes an apology for the occupation of Korea from 1910. Photograph: Junji Kurokawa/AP

Japan's prime minister has offered a "heartfelt apology" for his country's occupation of the Korean peninsula, but indicated that Tokyo was not willing to discuss any claims for compensation.

In a statement that closely mirrored previous apologies to Asian victims of Japanese wartime aggression given by former prime ministers Tomiichi Murayama and Junichiro Koizumi, Naoto Kan acknowledged the suffering caused in the 1910-45 occupation

"It is easy for the side that inflicted the pain to forget, while those who suffered that pain cannot easily forget," he said in a statement ahead of the 100th anniversary of the start of colonial rule, on 29 August.

"I express a renewed feeling of deep remorse and state my heartfelt apology for the tremendous damage and suffering caused by colonial rule."

The apology is being seen as an attempt to strengthen ties with South Korea, which have improved amid shared concerns over North Korea's nuclear weapons programme and its torpedo attack on a South Korean warship in March.

Better political ties have been matched by co-ordinated policy during the global financial crisis and strong economic links: South Korea was Japan's third-largest export market in 2009.

A Japanese government spokesman said Kan's statement was not directed at North Korea, even though Japan had occupied the entire peninsula.

Kan's remarks differed slightly from the groundbreaking 1995 statement by Murayama – repeated by Koizumi a decade later – as it was directed exclusively at South Korea and recognised for the first time that the peninsula was annexed "against the will of the Korean people".

Kan, who spoke to his South Korean counterpart, Lee Myung-bak, by telephone, said Japan would return a number of cultural relics, including documents describing court ceremonies during the Chosun dynasty [1392-1910], seized by Japan in 1922.

South Korea welcomed Kan's apology.

"We expect all Japanese people to share this view," said Kim Young-sun, a South Korean foreign ministry spokesman. "We hope that through proper recognition and reflection of the unfortunate history, close bilateral relations can further develop into a partnership for the future."

Conservative politicians in Japan, including members of Kan's Democratic party, had warned an apology would fuel demands for compensation. Japan insists all compensation claims were dropped when the countries signed a peace treaty and normalised diplomatic ties in 1965.

Despite the recent detente, the countries have failed to resolve several long-running disputes. Japan refuses to pay compensation to South Korean women who were forced into prostitution by the Japanese military, before and during the war.

Campaigners calling for reparations from Japan over its wartime conduct said the apology did not go far enough.

In another move that reflects the recent improvement in ties, no Japanese ministers will visit Yasukuni – a shrine to Japan's war dead, including class-A war criminals – on 15 August, the 65th anniversary of the end of the Pacific war."

What makes this even sadder is that Kan used to be a Japanese Red Guard and visited China many times before. I guess the pressure from the Right Wing was too great so he couldn't say what he really wanted to say with out getting too much backlash.

One reason the Germany has done more to make up for their crimes was because Germany was targeted by the West. Japan was never written into Western history books as someone who committed atrocities and hence, the West never pressured Japan to own up.

The victims of Japanese invasion will only be rest in peace after the current Japanese generations are told the truth, through uncensor school test books, and public information.

As long as they refuse to do so, whatever words of remose from Japanese government are not sincere and not worth a penny.

As a Nanjing native I pity them for not having the guts to acknowledge the wrongs that they've committed in the past and choosing, instead, to gloss over these facts. If our "tyrannical" Communist government could own up to the Cultural Revolution and the Great Leap Forward, why can't your Democratic government own up to the same thing. Funny isn't it?

Look friend ... they haven't "owned up" to anything officially.

There has been no museum commemoration, no text-book acknowledgement on any of the CCP's excesses.

I'd love to have someone correct me on this.

Look friend ... they haven't "owned up" to anything officially.

There has been no museum commemoration, no text-book acknowledgement on any of the CCP's excesses.

I'd love to have someone correct me on this.

Not sure if you're back here to troll as usual...

But I'll answer this question. Deng Xiaoping famously said "Chairman Mao was 30% wrong" in a reference to the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural revolution. This line has been followed by the Chinese leadership after Deng.

But no, I don't think there are any museums or memorials etc., at least not yet. I don't think Japan needs to do this either. If they continue to avoid visiting the Shrine that is a good move.

The victims of Japanese invasion will only be rest in peace after the current Japanese generations are told the truth, through uncensor school test books, and public information.

As long as they refuse to do so, whatever words of remose from Japanese government are not sincere and not worth a penny.

I think we should move beyond making these people face the truth. As people have always said, China has to fix itself first.

Beyond that as long as the people themselves remember, it would suffice.

Whether the people on that island choose to acknowledge anything is secondary over the long run.

It sure will affect the countries' relationship ... but you can only take a horse to water.

Not sure if you're back here to troll as usual...

But I'll answer this question. Deng Xiaoping famously said "Chairman Mao was 30% wrong" in a reference to the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural revolution. This line has been followed by the Chinese leadership after Deng.

But no, I don't think there are any museums or memorials etc. at least not yet. I don't think Japan needs to do this either. If they continue to avoid visiting the Shrine that is a good move.

Yes I'm back here to troll as usual, little dragon.

You think everything can be pinned to Mao's "30%"? Do you know what this 三七开 is?

Anyways, I will not digress on this subject further except to say that even the joke that was Japan's so-called contrition still outdoes what the CCP has managed ... so far.

Finally, little dragon, let's take your own "trolling" a little further: I am a graduate of a "people's" high-school in Shanghai while you, Mr. Nagasaki-is-"genocide", went to a preppy international school in HK.

And you know my textbooks better than me?

Yes I'm back here to troll as usual, little dragon.

You think everything can be pinned to Mao's "30%"? Do you know what this 三七开 is?

Anyways, I will not digress on this subject further except to say that even the joke that was Japan's so-called contrition still outdoes what the CCP has managed ... so far.

Finally, little dragon, let's take your own "trolling" a little further: I am a graduate of a "people's" high-school in Shanghai while you, Mr. Nagasaki-is-"genocide", went to a preppy international school in HK.

And you know my textbooks better than me?

You probably have one of the most mixed loyalties of anyone in this forum, but it seems that your Christian loyalties is shining through here. You may call the CCP Godless heathens who persecute the poor Christians but I call them (for the time being) good government. China is better off with the taint of missionary Christianity, you may disagree but it won't change facts on the ground.

Every thought about telling people you're ethnically Korean?

You probably have one of the most mixed loyalties of anyone in this forum, but it seems that your Christian loyalties is shining through here. You may call the CCP Godless heathens who persecute the poor Christians but I call them (for the time being) good government. China is better off with the taint of missionary Christianity, you may disagree but it won't change facts on the ground.

Every thought about telling people you're ethnically Korean?

Edit: Misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom