What's new

remind the history,today the Air defense warning bells in most cities.
Can be tolerant, but do not forget.
天下虽安,忘战必危。

RIP to the brave Chinese soldiers who fought against the Japanese Invaders and the millions of civilians who died as a result of Imperialist aggression.

Long Live China!:china:

1512618.jpg

yes, let's remember this day.
on 1931.09.18, how the darkest part of china modern history began.
what crime did those dirty japs commit to Chinese people.
and what would happen to a county when it's very weak.

and to those japs, who would only kneel before overwhelming power, we will never forget that part of history.

you japs are deserved to get nuke bombed, and what a pity it was just two of them. don't pretend to a victim of war every year, because you pigs invaded our country, just as simple as that.

revenge is a dish best served cold. in Chinese,君子报仇,十年不晚。
that's what i want to say to the japs on this day.

I was going to say not to make the japanese worried. But then I changed my mind.

Bloody revenge don't have to be taken but we shouldn't let them carelessly forget history.

How does it serve to deter future transgressions by other countries if we just pretend all is alright.

I was going to say not to make the japanese worried. But then I changed my mind.

Bloody revenge don't have to be taken but we shouldn't let them carelessly forget history.

How does it serve to deter future transgressions by other countries if we just pretend all is alright.

Especially in light of the recent developments at the Diaoyu Islands. Sometimes if you are too kind you end up getting bullied.

20 million innocent Chinese civilians were slaughtered by Imperial Japanese forces during WW2.

What a waste of life. It makes me sick to even think about it.

yes, let's remember this day.
on 1931.09.18, how the darkest part of china modern history began.
what crime did those dirty japs commit to Chinese people.
and what would happen to a county when it's very weak.

and to those japs, who would only kneel before overwhelming power, we will never forget that part of history.

you japs are deserved to get nuke bombed, and what a pity it was just two of them. don't pretend to a victim of war every year, because you pigs invaded our country, just as simple as that.

revenge is a dish best served cold. in Chinese,君子报仇,十年不晚。
that's what i want to say to the japs on this day.

my mother is japnese

Back
Top Bottom