What's new

9/11 TRUTH: Jewish Ex-Marine SPEAKS OUT on Israeli Involvement

The Jew world order is little bit exaggerated. Yes, they have a lot of influence in us government and control over the fed but no need to look for them under every stone.

We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel Israel News | Haaretz

Yahu did say that 9/11 was good for Israel

also these was another vilanous looking israeli offical with this skull cap , hooked nose and round glasses .. I dont remeber his name who came on tv soon after 9/11 and said something along the same line

Languages are not static and thus meanings can change over time. The same Latin word can have to very different meaning in two different languages due to usage habits.

As disingenuous as you are, you didn't post the very first sentence of the wiki article, which states: As generally understood, the person accusing (the "pot") is understood to share some quality with the target of their accusation (the "kettle"). The pot is mocking the kettle for a little soot when the pot itself is thoroughly covered in the same.

Umm, that's my bad actually, i assumed you know where the origin of said proverb were originated and obiviously, i am wrong about that.

Hence i don't know why you keep asking me if i were a pot or kettle.

No idea what you are talking about no country as a whole took any blame and why was RAW dragged in for free? The thread is not about India so please grow up!
Ophs... mixed up with something else. Pls continue to discuss topic on hand!

Umm, that's my bad actually, i assumed you know where the origin of said proverb were originated and obiviously, i am wrong about that.

Hence i don't know why you keep asking me if i were a pot or kettle.

What matters is how people use the proverb today and not how it was used 100 years ago. Non of us speak like people in Victorian UK or even Shakespear's time. So, my question was valid until you told me that you are the kettle. :lol:

The only one who benefit from Iraq invasion are Iran and Assad. It was Khomeini's biggest dream to instal Shia rule in Iraq and Bush made it true.

BTW, Taliban's were also Iran's enemies.
That's why Iran is under the JEW USA embargo

Iraq was invaded from the wahabit zionist countries not from Iran, they defeated you it's all

Thanks to say that Iran is against the talibans fake muslims dogs of JEW USA until 1996

Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-Pakistan_region_in_February_1983.jpg

Thanks to say that Iran is against the talibans fake muslims dogs of JEW USA until 1996
So you admit that Talibans are enemies of Iran. So what we get:

1) Saddam Hussein, biggest enemy of Iran.
2) Talibans, enemy of Iran.

Both were destroyed by Bush as result of 9/11.

Conclusion: Iran is the biggest benefitor of 9/11.

I find it hard to believe that any sensible person still does not believe that Al-Qaeda was responsible for the attacks on 9/11/2001. But then when the same people think there is such a thing as a "wahabi zionist", that tells you how detached from reality they must be. :cuckoo:

Dude, please do look at what he said, he said 9-11 was made by American as an excuse to invade IRAQ, not Afghanistan

The excuse for Iraq, if any, is the WMD not 9-11

Nobody say anything about building 7.

And if the plane hitting the twin tower caught on camera, can you tell me why we need to bring down the towers and building 7 lol? For sound effect?

Dude, we could have gone to war with that video of plane hitting the tower, unless there are someone US government want to kill in one of those building, bringing them down does not do jack shit, it's redundant.

So why didn't they find any WMD?

So you admit that Talibans are enemies of Iran. So what we get:

1) Saddam Hussein, biggest enemy of Iran.
2) Talibans, enemy of Iran.

Both were destroyed by Bush as result of 9/11.

Conclusion: Iran is the biggest benefitor of 9/11.
And both were the dogs of JEW USA
Thanks to say that JEW USA always betray their allies, contrary to Russia

And that the JEWS are the biggest benefitors of 911 with the huge public debt. Shias in Iraq are always attacked by zionist Al Qaeda since 2003 now

Not 1 israeli killed except when Saddam Hussein launched Scud on Israel
A lot of zionist saudis car bombs makers

The CIA also played a central role in preparing the death lists of those who were to be eliminated after the coup by squads from the Ba'ath party. Mr Aburish says that he believes 5,000 were killed of whom he has collected the names of 600, including many doctors, lawyers, teachers and professors who formed the educated elite of Iraq.

Revealed: how the West set Saddam on the bloody road to power - World - News - The Independent

Saddam also becomes a leader of the Ba'ath Party's student cell in Cairo and reportedly regularly visits the U.S. embassy to meet with CIA agents interested in sparking Gen. Kassem's overthrow.

In February, Kassem is assassinated by members of the Ba'ath Party and the CIA helps the Ba'athists by providing lists of suspected communists for the party's hit squads, who kill an estimated 800 people. Saddam returns home and rejoins the party as an interrogator, torturer and killer. Nine months later, the army overthrows the Ba'ath Party and Saddam is jailed. He is said to have studied the political tactics of Hitler and Stalin while in prison.

Chronology | The Long Road To War | FRONTLINE | PBS

Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-Pakistan_region_in_February_1983.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom