What's new

9/11 TRUTH: Jewish Ex-Marine SPEAKS OUT on Israeli Involvement

The fire incident in the textile factory in Egypt burned for nine hours with large rampant fires and probably didn't have fire-retardant reinforced steel beams like Building 7 had, your comparison is grossly invalid and only an amateur would buy it.
You mean the amateurs ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO ARE IN THE FIREFIGHTING BUSINESS WHO SHARES BUILDING CONSTRUCTION INFORMATION AND FIREFIGHTING TACTICS TO EACH OTHER?

3 towers destroyed by controlled demolitions

2000 architects petition to say that it's impossible
Out of how many architects, including Leslie Robertson who was lead structural engineer for the WTC Towers, who said it is possible?

Last edited:
a smart soldier would be called an oxymoron.
Then what are you, and the bulk of the members of this forum, doing here with the few of us who actually served in a military? Why are you debating military issues since we and those subjects are beneath you?

No matter how you try to twist the words, he called you retard and you replyed with pot (retard) calling the kettle (retard). So, are you the pot or the kettle?

We have a similar idiom in German: a donkey calling the other long-ear (donkeys have long ears).

The most logical reply would have been: no, you are retarded, not me and not a retard calling a retard.

Lol whatever.

I don't really care how you translated the term, I used it on a normal English speaking capacity. I don't really care how you translate them in Germany or in China

By the way, I have quote the meaning directly from Wikipedia, now unless you are accusing it's me who wrote that wiki article, I do not twist anything
Looks like you are the one still don't understand the meaning of the idioms

So let me help you

This is a phrase that states that the person you are talking to is calling you something that they themselves are (and generally in abundance).

Urban Dictionary: pot calling the kettle black

This interpretation would mean I said he is calling me a retard while he is one. Does it mean I say I am a retard?

something that you say which means someone should not criticize another person for a fault that they have themselves Elliot accused me of being selfish. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

the pot calling the kettle black - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

This interpretation would mean He should not have called me a retard when himself being one. Did I say I am one here?

I can go on, if you wanted, but my points proved already, why bother

Hence, man, your English sucks

Lol whatever.

I don't really care how you translated the term, I used it on a normal English speaking capacity. I don't really care how you translate them in Germany or in China

By the way, I have quote the meaning directly from Wikipedia, now unless you are accusing it's me who wrote that wiki article, I do not twist anything
Looks like you are the one still don't understand the meaning of the idioms

So let me help you

This is a phrase that states that the person you are talking to is calling you something that they themselves are (and generally in abundance).

Urban Dictionary: pot calling the kettle black

This interpretation would mean I said he is calling me a retard while he is one. Does it mean I say I am a retard?

something that you say which means someone should not criticize another person for a fault that they have themselves Elliot accused me of being selfish. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

the pot calling the kettle black - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

This interpretation would mean He should not have called me a retard when himself being one. Did I say I am one here?

I can go on, if you wanted, but my points proved already, why bother

Hence, man, your English sucks

Blablabla … Why don't you just tell us: Who is pot and who is kettle?

Why don't you just accept you have been shafted?

3 source point to my direction and yet you are blabbing

Lol

Non of your sources pointed to the opposite of what I said. Obviously you didn't understand english well enough and don't even understand the sources you provided. That indeed is :lol:

Non of your sources pointed to the opposite of what I said. Obviously you didn't understand english well enough and don't even understand the sources you provided. That indeed is :lol:

Dude, i thought it was weird by keep asking me if i am the pot or the kettle?

actually, i realised i over-estimated your English Language Ability. Quite Obiviously you do not know the origin of the proverb

"Oho!" said the pot to the kettle;
"You are dirty and ugly and black!
Sure no one would think you were metal,
Except when you're given a crack."
"Not so! not so!" kettle said to the pot;
"'Tis your own dirty image you see;
For I am so clean – without blemish or blot
That your blackness is mirrored in me."

The pot calling the kettle black - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The origin was said that the dirty pot look at the self-reflection of its sooted surface upon a silver polished kettle, and the pot tell the kettle ugly and black, but the kettle is not blot but was clean, the pot is merely mirrored itself on the shiny kettle.

Pot is black, Kettle is not.

lol, English class is your friend, enrol one today :lol:

And to answer your question, i am the kettle

Did US find WMD or not ?

Dude , trust me , he will never catch up with you .

of course i will never catch up with him, he is in the back, you can't catch up with someone who's "Behind" you lol

@Kyle Sun

lol says you??

by the way, it's "It's Obvious" not Obviously

如果你用adverb你要响個adverb後面加其它詞彙,唔係就會成不完全句子

Last edited:
Even if a billion speak out, no one will believe until the white house or pentagon makes a statement...waiting for such a day people will die out but refuse any form of truth.....

Well it seems an operation executed by Indians, supervised by RAW and planned by Mosad to killed Indians and bend India on keens.

Who took blame in good spirit --> Pakistan :sarcastic:
What did Pakistan got in return?

What a looser !! :hitwall:

Who lied? What constitute 'WMD' is a different issue. But for now: Who lied?
I have no idea!

@Kyle Sun

lol says you??

by the way, it's "It's Obvious" not Obviously

如果你用adverb你要响個adverb後面加其它詞彙,唔係就會成不完全句子

You use the wrong phrase obviously. My fault.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom