What's new

9/11 Total lie, Scientifically proved by Indian Scientist.

& you like to dig in what "you" consider as sh1t ...like to shove ur mouth in it...

Here's some more sh1t (as per ur perception) in-case u want to enjoy poking ur finger in it,,,

Why don't they release video footage of Pentagon getting hit by missile ,,, OH, sorry, I mean by "plaaanneeee"?

(Lets take questions one by one.)

& they were all under CIA's control ... Many of them did NOT even board flights according to flight logs & above that many of them were found ALIVE after their alleged attempt towards 72 virgins... No!!! Either you are really gullible -or- (more likely) u r part of same sadistic group who r enjoying mass-murdering of innocents ...

Hi,

Reading you coments---I don't think you are familiar with the flight passenger logs before 9/11---.

It was a normal practise of all the airlines of the world and yes including PIA as well---passngers who had made last minute reservations or bought tickets in last few hours before the flight---their names were not on the printed passenger list---they were hand written at the gate and would be later faxed to the destination possible after the arrival of the flight.

It was a common practise of that time---even flights coming from uk to pakistan would not have the name of the passener if they had bought the tickets a day or two days before the flight---something to do wit the system setup. You ask how I know---one of my friends was a flight purser in the PIA---from him---and also from here in the u s as well----.

Pakistanis---this is a stupid topic----please don't get riled up---9/11 happened and is gone---far away in history---even though you are suffering---it is because what you did not do.

In the lives of grown men----things happen----but the way you handle them seperates the men from the boys.

are u that ignorant of science?

A plane with a speed 500 mph with 1000 gallons of white fuel..does not matter if it is made of wooden or aluminium...the energy that crash will generate will blow up not one tower but much more than that..

Explain me how could wc7 building got destoried like WC bulding ? Which airplane with fuel hit that building ? And look pentagon building is it realy a plane ? And how come ppl got warnings before 9/11 not to travel or not to be in sudden part of buildings ? And those ppl have come out to tell this themself. Some enigners from city Stavanger in Norway has also written a letter to Norwegain PM that there is no way WC could fall as it did. THey asked there PM to ask questions to BUSH ( since he was president than ).

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't even believe that the world trade center is collapsed..

it's all a big lie by the Americans. i believe they covered the building with some kind of stealth technology..now it is been used as a CIA, RAW, MOSSAD Center.

Is this guy America hater leftist from India.

No he is a nationalist (some say rightist), He is angry of USA coz some one won noble prize on his work. I heard that he is no more. HE died last year probably.

He is a knowledgable person, I don know how come he come up with this sh!t. He did his mtech form IIT kanpur and phed from france.

My friend's elder brother works in IBM. His friend saw the destruction of tower. He was couple of 100 meters away from the tower. He use to work in the same building (Twin tower) for some finance related company.

He was in USA for last 2 years on contract through IBM. He was lucky that he wake up late and reach late. Else he too would become late Mr singh...

I met that guy, and I am sure that his story was fake. He was not taught by CIA/FBI.

Cavemen? The hijackers were not uneducated people. They were engineering and pilot students.

now thats crap dude, no educated or sane person could do anything like 9/11, if you do little research on 9/11 you will notice that the planes looked kinda similar to american army planes. you also see also notice that the "original footage" from 9/11 was edited because it did not make any sense how the planes went into the tower.

now thats crap dude, no educated or sane person could do anything like 9/11, if you do little research on 9/11 you will notice that the planes looked kinda similar to american army planes. you also see also notice that the "original footage" from 9/11 was edited because it did not make any sense how the planes went into the tower.

What about the person who witness it??? It was done in broad daylight,, not at 12 pm..

New day, same old sh1t !

from the world's biggest democracy this time.

exercise caution when expressing views about this over a billion people market. ;)

What about the person who witness it??? It was done in broad daylight,, not at 12 pm..

Huh?

12:00 PM IS broad daylight.
:rofl: :rofl:

Cavemen? The hijackers were not uneducated people. They were engineering and pilot students.

thats true,
they were single minded in their training and their purpose and slipped through the radar.
they were smart enough not to raise to much suspicion. cold and calculated
no internet boasting. no chest thumping and cursing Israel and America before their final act.

same applies to you, how stupid are you to trust your government but not professionals, i truly belive that cavemen can not do anything like 9/11.

please ensure that there is no personal insult when you post. we are all up for freedom of speech but when discussing such tragedies..
we must be careful with propagating the conspiracy theories because we not only dishonour the dead but we also offend the grieving Americans.

remember, most of us have a lot of misgivings about the US foreign policy but when it comes to a human tragedy, we must share the grief and give our respects because that has nothing to do with foreign policy.

This is very serious topic and i would accept that Rajiv dixit was True Indian Revolutionary and Patriotic man.
I was Physics student till Bachelor i must agree the reason and explanation provided by them.
Don't know the real Political reasons but the way he described in the video about the collapsed of twin tower, I agree with him, What physics says and force which it require to collapse with angle was justifiable. For certain 90% angle, you need explosive inside the building to collapse 330 Meter building in 7 minutes.

I KNEW IT! ~ I said a day would come when Pakistanis and Indians would be brother in arms on these boards.

This is a day of celebration even if it means the respective India( author and any others ) and Pakistani's crackpots coming together here.

PDF has brought the two conspiratorial minded together :p:police:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom