What's new

9/11 conspiracy theories

i agree it is a tragedy

just let me be upset about one matter:
we lost half million Iranians in the war and nobody cares about it
your tragedy: everyone cares in the world: ours with hundreds more people dead nobody cares

remember the disaster of millions dead in south east asia because of tsunami
nobody cares now

maybe our lifes have 1 000 times less values so it explains all this
don't know

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

lol
"Parlez vous francais? Je suis tres chaud . As tu des gros seins?"
so you can say this to a girl ;) lol

"seins" cool :D now i know

i agree it is a tragedy

just let me be upset about one matter:
we lost half million Iranians in the war and nobody cares about it

The Iran/Iraq war was a horror, but remember that Saddam proposed a cease-fire which was rejected by Khomeinie.

But you'd be wrong that nobody cares. Every life lost at the hands of other men is tragic in its own way. We must never forget that for every dead person, there are weeping survivors.

When I read of Taliban dead, for example, it doesn't make me "happy," and I don't celebrate it. To use the overused word again, it's all tragic. That guy should be at home in his village, happily married, living his life, as our people should be in their homes as well.

@Chogy

Today one of the greatest men in history died, he whom hundreds of millions of lives are in debt - but I doubt you will know :P
So yea, tragedy to one is nearly indifference to another

I think today we should respect the dead guys and not make snidey remarks guys.Lets just say in the memory of all that have lost life we pray for them and their families. Truce today

Back
Top Bottom